FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > The difference between men and women?

The difference between men and women?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Rant alert*

Anyone else find that they need kinky buildup via messages and naughty chats prior to hooking up socially or otherwise?

So many men don’t put in the time and then seem to expect to find you lying there ready to play, or ready to talk about all things sex, when they’ve done fk all to engage your brain beforehand..

are men and women the same in this regard?

It’s a big frustration and turn off of mine!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Rant alert*

Anyone else find that they need kinky buildup via messages and naughty chats prior to hooking up socially or otherwise?

So many men don’t put in the time and then seem to expect to find you lying there ready to play, or ready to talk about all things sex, when they’ve done fk all to engage your brain beforehand..

It’s a big frustration and turn off of mine! "

I think for the most there is definitely a difference here regarding male and females.

It's proven that men rely on visual stimulation and women rely on verbal/mental stimulation.

People will say otherwise but this is true.

Now that doesn't mean that's how it has to be. Men can be more intuitive to the woman's needs and vice versa.

For me I do need that build up of messages and stimulants as it adds to the tensions and excitement.

"Rant alert*

I think for the most there is definitely a difference here regarding male and females.

It's proven that men rely on visual stimulation and women rely on verbal/mental stimulation.

Now that doesn't mean that's how it has to be. Men can be more intuitive to the woman's needs and vice versa.

For me I do need that build up of messages and stimulants as it adds to the tensions and excitement. "

I totally agree

"Rant alert*

For me I do need that build up of messages and stimulants as it adds to the tensions and excitement. I totally agree "

Thread closed haha

By *ouble_Trouble_X2Couple  over a year ago

caerphilly

"Rant alert*

By *odonCouple  over a year ago

Gilfach Goch

Even those tgat just want to meet with no chat don't actually turn up x

By *ancardiff7Man  over a year ago

Near Cowbridge

"Rant alert*

Well you should answer my bloody messages then shouldn't you?

I've come a long way since I sent that 'fuck me now?' message in December...

"Rant alert*

I've come a long way since I sent that 'fuck me now?' message in December..."

always a fan of progress

By *oby le roneMan  over a year ago

Treorchy

"Rant alert*

I've come a long way since I sent that 'fuck me now?' message in December... always a fan of progress "

The way the world is going unfortunately. People want things handed to them on a plate. So many other parts to life that are also just instant these days, and if you gotta put in effort and work, people say sod that. Thought this site was instashag anyway

By *milie and NateCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Totally agree with op! If you're wanting 0-100 in 3.5 seconds you're wanting a car not a woman!! XD XD

"Rant alert*

I totally agree with you, ive had a few meets arranged lately ive ended up cancling. Before the day is set there's good conversation, once ive agreed to meet the conversation stops . Then just before we meet they come back to you expecting to get straight into it. I cant be like that. I love chatting and connecting a little but its just not happening on here.

Near Cowbridge

"Rant alert*

I've come a long way since I sent that 'fuck me now?' message in December... always a fan of progress

The way the world is going unfortunately. People want things handed to them on a plate. So many other parts to life that are also just instant these days, and if you gotta put in effort and work, people say sod that. Thought this site was instashag anyway "

I can't fathom why people have that expectation or sense of entitlement though. But there's lots about people I don't understand these days so I shouldn't be surprised.

Its nice too actually get too now the person you are speaking too.. Call me boring but old school way is the best way there was no Internet when my parents meet... And a healthy conversation is always good.. But in my case its normally the wonen that stop messaging

By *oby le roneMan  over a year ago

Treorchy

"

I totally agree with you, ive had a few meets arranged lately ive ended up cancling. Before the day is set there's good conversation, once ive agreed to meet the conversation stops . Then just before we meet they come back to you expecting to get straight into it. I cant be like that. I love chatting and connecting a little but its just not happening on here. "

I’m the same, I’m not a robot that can just turn up and perform. I’m on the flip side, I struggle to get a conversation going on here. Shame really because I can talk shit for hours lol I like a healthy balance of normal conversation and sex talking.

"Rant alert*

I totally agree with you, ive had a few meets arranged lately ive ended up cancling. Before the day is set there's good conversation, once ive agreed to meet the conversation stops . Then just before we meet they come back to you expecting to get straight into it. I cant be like that. I love chatting and connecting a little but its just not happening on here. "

yep that’s pretty much exactly what happens to a T!

Truthfully I like to chat and get to know the person first to see if we click. It’s ok to be physically aroused by someone but you have to click with that person otherwise to me there is no point. From chatting comes laughing banter and flirting then hopefully chance to meet xx

By *ion6-9Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

"I like a healthy balance of normal conversation and sex talking. "

Exactly this... get to know each other, discuss any hopes or expectations about the meet, build some sexual tension.

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

We have found this more and more lately with males and couples, it becomes very time consuming and frustrating in the end.

We now basically look to play at clubs, two weeks of yoyo messages which dies off eventually can be done with 20 minutes face to face chat, if all's good then play time.

It's not for everyone but it seems to work for us.

"We have found this more and more lately with males and couples, it becomes very time consuming and frustrating in the end.

We now basically look to play at clubs, two weeks of yoyo messages which dies off eventually can be done with 20 minutes face to face chat, if all's good then play time.

It's not for everyone but it seems to work for us. "

I agree x I went through a phase of only meeting at clubs and parties

By *aracrapshagWoman  over a year ago

private

"Truthfully I like to chat and get to know the person first to see if we click. It’s ok to be physically aroused by someone but you have to click with that person otherwise to me there is no point. From chatting comes laughing banter and flirting then hopefully chance to meet xx "

Not like you to be chatting normal stuff though is it my sexy friend? x

I think you’re seeing the difference between the ‘genuine’ guys, who agree with what’s been said here, and what seems to be the majority who are looking for some sort of quick fix. If they even turn up!

I think the flirting and teasing beforehand enhances any meet, and certainly raises the sexual tension.

There’s nothing better than that desire to rip each other’s clothes off.

Plus it’s good to know just a little bit about each other, so you can have a laugh and chat during the odd ‘lul’.

As has been said, we’re not robots.

By *ackdd72Man  over a year ago

the valleys

To be honest the thread title is a little misleading I would say that apart from the main physical differences the only other one that comes to mind is that in an emergency a woman can be carried like a bowling ball

Near Cowbridge

"To be honest the thread title is a little misleading I would say that apart from the main physical differences the only other one that comes to mind is that in an emergency a woman can be carried like a bowling ball "

What if someone sticks 2 fingers up your nose and a thumb in your mouth?

"To be honest the thread title is a little misleading I would say that apart from the main physical differences the only other one that comes to mind is that in an emergency a woman can be carried like a bowling ball

What if someone sticks 2 fingers up your nose and a thumb in your mouth? "

just spat out my coffee

Near Cowbridge

I'll laugh one of you feckers into bed one day

"To be honest the thread title is a little misleading I would say that apart from the main physical differences the only other one that comes to mind is that in an emergency a woman can be carried like a bowling ball

What if someone sticks 2 fingers up your nose and a thumb in your mouth? "

I'm creased, ya sharp fukker..

"Truthfully I like to chat and get to know the person first to see if we click. It’s ok to be physically aroused by someone but you have to click with that person otherwise to me there is no point. From chatting comes laughing banter and flirting then hopefully chance to meet xx "

What he said

By *igboyxxxxlMan  over a year ago

always traveling

Personally I've chatted with a few women got to the kinky 'sexting'part... they get off on it and I never hear back off them... I'm not sure if there much point in faking dirty talk is there? Or is that something women do to?

I just think men come here to look at pictures and wank

Women come here to be told their beautiful and have a scenario described to them so they can wank.

Meets outside of socials are few and far between.

If there's no cwtching there's no meet

Always good to have a social meet first and no rush to get into things if you decide to take it further. Lots of cuddling/touching etc to start.

By *shrop_cpleCouple  over a year ago

Ceredigion

"Rant alert*

Some women (and men!) could talk a glass eye to sleep. What is wrong with exchanging face pics, setting a social date if you like the look of them, and then taking it from there.

"Rant alert*

Some women (and men!) could talk a glass eye to sleep. What is wrong with exchanging face pics, setting a social date if you like the look of them, and then taking it from there. "

Totally agree with you on this. Perhaps Im a bit old fashioned but Im not into texting and messaging loads. I would much rather meet the person and chat to them.

Its seems to me some on here are just very needy and crave lots of attention. Or perhaps they need it to boost their egos.

"Rant alert*

Some women (and men!) could talk a glass eye to sleep. What is wrong with exchanging face pics, setting a social date if you like the look of them, and then taking it from there. "

if they are talking you to sleep then they are doing something wrong

I try that and still end up with blue balls by the end

» Add a new message to this topic