FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Sunday roast

Sunday roast

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thankyou all for attending the roast, I was well out of my comfort zone as an organiser, would like to thank majestic83 for stepping in to help me from the start without her help it would not have been much of a social, I’d also lile to thank everyone who attended I’ve made some new friends aswell it went off really well, and that was down to those of you who attended it’s always a pleasure to be in the company of such crazy crazy great fantastic ppl love you all, no not d*unk lol just over the moon everything went well, I’m buzzing xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *peedyJMan  over a year ago

Gwent

"Thankyou all for attending the roast, I was well out of my comfort zone as an organiser, would like to thank majestic83 for stepping in to help me from the start without her help it would not have been much of a social, I’d also lile to thank everyone who attended I’ve made some new friends aswell it went off really

well, and that was down to those of you who attended it’s always a pleasure to be in the company of such crazy crazy great fantastic ppl love you all, no not d*unk lol just over the moon everything Where ts4 well, I’m buzzing xxx"

you done a great job Thank you' you and majestic83 fair play realy injoyed myself good company cant wait untill next time x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic