FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Why is it so hard to meet females

Why is it so hard to meet females

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Guys how comes i dont get too many responses from females, is there something wrong with me or the profile please help

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

there are so many guys on here women and couples who may want to meet them have a lot of choice , try socials and club scene to meet a variety of people

Meeting women in clubs and social environment not the issue, but on here is so difficult. Is my profile wack

By *he tunnelsCouple  over a year ago

newport

Seen better

Wat would u suggest for my profile to seem more attractive

By *ighugs69Man  over a year ago

Port Talbot

This site has become a victim of its success. Since it doesn't require a fee to join or send messages. People misuse this and setup many accounts and send 100s of cut & paste messages.

You're pretty much wasting your time sending unsolicited messages to people you haven't met.

If you're having having success in the clubs & on socials then keep going to them.

Thank u am starting to think the same.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/09/18 11:31:22]

Get yourself to socials

People set up many accounts and write their own verifications. When you read them the language and structure used is identical in each one. Makes the whole verification process a nonsense but most still believe them for some bizarre reason.

"Guys how comes i dont get too many responses from females, is there something wrong with me or the profile please help"

Cos so many women on this site are so far up their own fannies.. rude and think they deserve better .. dont give ppl a chance .. but i do agree with another poster that clubs and socials are the way to go for single guys but dont be a wall flower so to speak ..

You can't accom, you're bi and you're married. That combo probably won't help.

By *ve 66Woman  over a year ago

Blackwood

"You can't accom, you're bi and you're married. That combo probably won't help."

Just beat me to it ...

"You can't accom, you're bi and you're married. That combo probably won't help."

I 100% agree, but i really cant help those variables, id rather be honest on my profile.

"People set up many accounts and write their own verifications. When you read them the language and structure used is identical in each one. Makes the whole verification process a nonsense but most still believe them for some bizarre reason."

You posted this on another thread?

newport

Could be the press

As the above had said. Also think the fucking your way through fab reference is a bit rich coming from a bisexual married man tbh.

You’ve winked me this morning which shows you just random scatter gun women’s profiles rather than read them.

newport

By *milySpectreWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

Females... I'm weak...

"Females... I'm weak..."

Hint of Friday Night Dinner

Also OP at 5ft 6 you won't appeal to a lot of women. Possibly stick to men as you have a few veris off that sex?

"Guys how comes i dont get too many responses from females, is there something wrong with me or the profile please help

Cos so many women on this site are so far up their own fannies.. rude and think they deserve better .. dont give ppl a chance .. but i do agree with another poster that clubs and socials are the way to go for single guys but dont be a wall flower so to speak .. "

I don't get this attitude that women should "give people a chance."

Women should go for exactly who they want for whatever reasons they like

Plus the OP isn't a "single guy"

"Guys how comes i dont get too many responses from females, is there something wrong with me or the profile please help

Cos so many women on this site are so far up their own fannies.. rude and think they deserve better .. dont give ppl a chance .. but i do agree with another poster that clubs and socials are the way to go for single guys but dont be a wall flower so to speak ..

Plus the OP isn't a "single guy""

But most of the single guys on fab arnt single anyhow so what difference does it make .. it just means some are more honest than others .. i prefer honesty

By *rayson_delverMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Because the dick to pussy ratio on fab is shocking

But most of the single guys on fab arnt single anyhow so what difference does it make .. it just means some are more honest than others .. i prefer honesty "

How do you know "most" single guys aren't single? I wouldn't use the term single to describe a married man. Maybe I'm odd.

By *ve 66Woman  over a year ago

Blackwood

If you don't know there married it's cometely different. Even if it means there not just cheats but lying cheats.

By *arcus14Man  over a year ago

cowbridge

I'm single. Can accomodate but still don't get many meets. It's just the ratio on here

But most of the single guys on fab arnt single anyhow so what difference does it make .. it just means some are more honest than others .. i prefer honesty

How do you know "most" single guys aren't single? I wouldn't use the term single to describe a married man. Maybe I'm odd. "

By *aughingmimsWoman  over a year ago

Pontypridd

"Females... I'm weak..."

So it isn’t just me that thinks men who say females or fems are sad? It’s quite derogatory, seeing us as a group object. Any guy after ‘a fem’ gets blocked by me.

By *ixedcouplewalesCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

For me it would be the

1. Married

2. Bi

3. Height

4. Other prefs personal to is that you don't meet bit mainly numbers 1 to 3

Sorry..not sorry... and no females don't have to give anyone a chance. You need those that meet your preferences.

By *aughingmimsWoman  over a year ago

Pontypridd

Biggest thing to know is that no one on here is entitled to ‘a chance’. Everyone is here for what they want. If you aren’t offering that don’t expect responses.

This is a swingers site not adult friend finder. I’m a swinger, I prefer other swingers as they know the score. You are a married man after a bit of spare. Pof is probably better suited to you.

"Biggest thing to know is that no one on here is entitled to ‘a chance’. Everyone is here for what they want. If you aren’t offering that don’t expect responses.

This is a swingers site not adult friend finder. I’m a swinger, I prefer other swingers as they know the score. You are a married man after a bit of spare. Pof is probably better suited to you. "

Exactly this!

Although this site can be frustrating, it is entertaining to say the least. I for one love the chat, banter, getting to know someone messages. Even if they lead to nowhere, it’s still fun and isn’t that what it’s about? The way I see it is that everyone has a choice, if I don’t fit in with that personal choice, so be it. I wouldn’t expect the first person I talk to on a night out to drop her knickers. This no different. Put the time in gents and rewards are there xx

"Although this site can be frustrating, it is entertaining to say the least. I for one love the chat, banter, getting to know someone messages. Even if they lead to nowhere, it’s still fun and isn’t that what it’s about? The way I see it is that everyone has a choice, if I don’t fit in with that personal choice, so be it. I wouldn’t expect the first person I talk to on a night out to drop her knickers. This no different. Put the time in gents and rewards are there xx"

By *arleyQuinn89Woman  over a year ago

Bristol

You have no veris or choose not to display them

By *rshy2016Man  over a year ago

newport gwent

When you post a veri and show it the ladies look at who you been with and if they don’t like the look of them they also say no as I’ve been told that but a female also someone mentioned about swingers a real swinger don’t mind the height size etc it’s all about the scene and clicking.. but yeah I also got a height problem too.. but best to go to socials clubs to get known show your face etc and then you’ll get meets

Awwh well I can't be a real swinger as I like tall men

newport gwent

Aha you know what I mean for private meets ladies got a whole lot of choice but when your in the club it’s friendly and chat to everyone but then the female can judge you better get to know you etc aha

"Aha you know what I mean for private meets ladies got a whole lot of choice but when your in the club it’s friendly and chat to everyone but then the female can judge you better get to know you etc aha "

Yeah I totally agree. Ive even be known to play with guys shorter than me

newport gwent

Aha see and short guys ain’t big in that department aha well not normally

» Add a new message to this topic