FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > wtf does this mean?

wtf does this mean?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not new back and just looking to see what is out there. We are a married couple but have consent to be here, lucky us

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Perhaps they are speaking "Fucktard". Seems to be a common language amoungst these parts

Wtf indeed, had some guy tell me yesterday that he was 'allowed' to meet me told him I was a grown up who doesn't play with boys who require permission. Nothing quite so off putting tbh

By *rchanfelMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

I think the best one I have had so far was a woman living the other end of Wales who couldn't travel, couldn't accommodate and could only meet late in the evening bit wanted to meet regularly. I asked her how exactly she saw it working and she said she hadn't thought about it and would get back to me. Still waiting.

"I think the best one I have had so far was a woman living the other end of Wales who couldn't travel, couldn't accommodate and could only meet late in the evening bit wanted to meet regularly. I asked her how exactly she saw it working and she said she hadn't thought about it and would get back to me. Still waiting. "
crying laughing

"I think the best one I have had so far was a woman living the other end of Wales who couldn't travel, couldn't accommodate and could only meet late in the evening bit wanted to meet regularly. I asked her how exactly she saw it working and she said she hadn't thought about it and would get back to me. Still waiting. "

There's a few of those on site, can't travel, can't accommodate & no clue how a meet will happen, we call them tourists X

I had one this morning who messaged me - just to say there was no point messaging me because he wasn't what I'm looking for....

I'm still trying to understand - and failing...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

its usually a single man thinking with his cock.

last time i looked into it cocks don't have a brain like most of the so called desperate men oh sorry "couples " on here who think we are all as feckin stupid as them !.

By *ackwoody11Man  over a year ago

swansea

Welcome back both

By *ild_oatsMan  over a year ago

the land of saints & sinners

Must have been messaged by the same person.... As I gave a similar type of response....

And I'm also waiting...

or fully bi couple soft swap only

We get some clown telling jokes wtf is that about

By *eral SexMan  over a year ago

Port Talbot

"We get some clown telling jokes wtf is that about "

That is really funny ! If he turned up would he spend the evening folding balloons?

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Flintshire

"We get some clown telling jokes wtf is that about

That is really funny ! If he turned up would he spend the evening folding balloons? "

Only if they're made from condoms

» Add a new message to this topic