FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Tattoos

Tattoos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just a quick question does anyone have a hard cut off on when tattoos stop being attractive; I had a woman tell me (unprompted) in Toulouse last night that I'd be hot if I only had one sleeve and that two what too many.

I was like uh merci

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A man can never have too many good tattoos

By *aydee65Man  over a year ago

Near Merthyr

'Good' being the key word here !

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"'Good' being the key word here !"

Nah pas besoin there's a guy here with a full body Russian prison tattoo its terrible quality but it works on him.

"'Good' being the key word here !"

I have a full sleeve, another in progress and one veing lasered because it was an old tribal (things you do when your 18 one) if the tattoos look shit then they can be a turn off for women. Likewise if they are really good then its a great opening during conversation. But i think it all comws down to preference if a woman wants to fuck you she will regardless of tattoos or not and if she doesnt then she will either tell you or make an excuse

With both have big tattoos and more than 1 sexy on a woman x

I have to be honest. I find tattoos on woman a big turn on. The more the better. Love them over the boobs.

Joe xx

It really depends on what they are. One or two good ones are fine, but I don't find them a turn on, but bad ones or a lot of them can be a turn on.

A tasteful garter or tramp stamp can be nice though, but the emphasis is on tasteful.

Totally depends. The attraction for me, is to the person, not the tattoos.

As long as they are well done tattoos and not naff

It's all personal taste really

I like nice big bold tattoos on women like full sleeves , chest tattoos and thigh ones , but I'm not a fan of little ones (say for instance on the arm)

Strange really , I don't think it would put me off someone but it's just my taste

I think they look stupid.

(Look at me I'm so 'individual' )

Personally I would get fed up of looking at the same tired old wallpaper year in year out.

Tattoo artists are on a winner,,paid to put them on and paid to remove them when the recipient gets fed up of having to look at them.

Here's a thought for young girls who wish to wear a beautiful butterfly on a perfectly formed alabaster breast...age and gravity will transform the butterfly into something resembling a wrinkled pterodactyl.

At least tattoos are only skin deep ... unlike bigoted attitudes which go to the core of some people.

"At least tattoos are only skin deep ... unlike bigoted attitudes which go to the core of some people."

I went out one night a sper of the moment thing not expecting to pick anyone up and at this bar this girl started chatting to me as the night went on,she asked me do you want to go to a party I said who is going she replied me and you,when she stripped of what a body and she had lace stockings on kinky panties and suspenders and garters and lacey bows,but they wear all tattoos it was the most amazing,awesome, hornyest thing I have ever seen and what a night we had

"I think they look stupid.

Personally I would get fed up of looking at the same tired old wallpaper year in year out.

Tattoo artists are on a winner,,paid to put them on and paid to remove them when the recipient gets fed up of having to look at them.

Here's a thought for young girls who wish to wear a beautiful butterfly on a perfectly formed alabaster breast...age and gravity will transform the butterfly into something resembling a wrinkled pterodactyl. "

My wife wanted a dolphin on her breast in her twenties. I talked her out of it pointing out that she might regret a whale tattoo after having kids.

Like most towns nowadays we have our quota of jobless,half arses. (it takes two to make an arsehole )

One in particular loves his tattoos.

One a cold day when ordinary human beings are putting on a few more layers of clothing he walks boldly and arrogantly around shirtless just to show them off (look at me,look at me) He's forever in a falling down d*unken condition in the daylight hours.

I'm very tempted to drag his wretched form down an alley and give him a new tattoo.

On his forehead it will read 'This way up '

PS....I must emphasise that this tattooed half arse is one of a jobless crew who walk around the town with cans of ale and plastic bags of cider disturbing townsfolk.

"I think they look stupid.

Love it , they really are horrible thing

Here's a thought for young girls who wish to wear a beautiful butterfly on a perfectly formed alabaster breast...age and gravity will transform the butterfly into something resembling a wrinkled pterodactyl. "

"Like most towns nowadays we have our quota of jobless,half arses. (it takes two to make an arsehole )

One in particular loves his tattoos.

One a cold day when ordinary human beings are putting on a few more layers of clothing he walks boldly and arrogantly around shirtless just to show them off (look at me,look at me) He's forever in a falling down d*unken condition in the daylight hours.

I'm very tempted to drag his wretched form down an alley and give him a new tattoo.

On his forehead it will read 'This way up ' "

ha ha

"At least tattoos are only skin deep ... unlike bigoted attitudes which go to the core of some people."

Tattoos can be very meaningful for some people, I gave several & each was designed & done for a reason & each tells a story. Yep it's not for everyone & whilst my daughter keeps reminding me, they may sag & look silly when an old woman but the meaning will never leave me & every day I look at my tattoos with pride & bigoted ignorant views like some of those expressed here leave me feeling sad that there continue to be people out there living such narrow lives. I will love my tired old wallpaper for life X

[Removed by poster at 28/06/17 08:38:57]

Not sure why this is such a point of contention. If you like tattoos, great. If not, fine. Personally, unless they're well done and conducive to a single style on women, I'm (ironically) not a fan of tattoos on ladies. I'm very old fashioned in that sense.

As said further up, loads of small, poorly done 'meaningful' tattoos just look poor in my opinion.

"PS....I must emphasise that this tattooed half arse is one of a jobless crew who walk around the town with cans of ale and plastic bags of cider disturbing townsfolk."

Just checked your profile to see your age and i thought as much. Attitudes to tattoos have changed over the years but I know that when you were young they were associated with criminals and reprobates so your outlook is understandable. This isn't a dig, just an observation.

Similarly, in Japan, although the attitudes relaxing somewhat, large pieces are still firmly associated with yakuza.

If I could go back I'd get rid of all my tattoos - they are all crap !

"If I could go back I'd get rid of all my tattoos - they are all crap ! "
your spot on there !

"If I could go back I'd get rid of all my tattoos - they are all crap ! your spot on there ! "

I mean all mine are crap... not that everyone's are

"PS....I must emphasise that this tattooed half arse is one of a jobless crew who walk around the town with cans of ale and plastic bags of cider disturbing townsfolk.

Just checked your profile to see your age and i thought as much. Attitudes to tattoos have changed over the years but I know that when you were young they were associated with criminals and reprobates so your outlook is understandable. This isn't a dig, just an observation.

Similarly, in Japan, although the attitudes relaxing somewhat, large pieces are still firmly associated with yakuza."

Your message is appreciated and accepted in the good manner it was intended.However my age has little to do with my own thoughts.I don't need a walking stick.I'm active.I sing and play guitar in public venues have done for years (not a busker) ... Nor am I the oldest swinger in town

However as said in an earlier remark the females tattoos tell a meaningful story to her and she loves her 'wallpaper'...I on the other hand have my memories and a photo album etc etc.

I don't wish to be read like a comic book....There certainly is more than a hint of attention seeking about such gimmicky fashions.

" Your message is appreciated and accepted in the good manner it was intended.However my age has little to do with my own thoughts.I don't need a walking stick.I'm active.I sing and play guitar in public venues have done for years (not a busker) ... Nor am I the oldest swinger in town

However as said in an earlier remark the females tattoos tell a meaningful story to her and she loves her 'wallpaper'...I on the other hand have my memories and a photo album etc etc.

I don't wish to be read like a comic book....There certainly is more than a hint of attention seeking about such gimmicky fashions."

Your age entirely has something to do with your thoughts. We're all products of our upbringings and the fact that your views align with the prevalent outlook of the time is no surprise. Your physical capabilities, however, don't have anything to do with it.

Tattooing has been around for over a thousand years, I'd hardly call it a gimmick. They're what people make of them. As for attention seeking, I don't see it as a complete far cry from a flashy car or expensive watch or clothing if that's the route you wish to walk down.

If you don't wish to be read like a comic I'd recommend not acting like a character from one.

Depends on how good the tattoos are with me love nice big back tattoo designs and sleeve tattoo

"PS....I must emphasise that this tattooed half arse is one of a jobless crew who walk around the town with cans of ale and plastic bags of cider disturbing townsfolk.

Similarly, in Japan, although the attitudes relaxing somewhat, large pieces are still firmly associated with yakuza."

attitudes change every generation. For instance my grandparents were of an age where people had tattoos. My parents hate tattoos, my generation love tattoos.. no doubt my daughter will hate them..

it's swings and round abouts. And "fashions" come in and out. The whole sleeve thing is a "trend" I think- the fact that it's now a popular style of tattoo to have. Perhaps in 20 years time when everyone has similar ones, then they won't be so popular?

I'd never have any obvious ones, because the type of work that I do it simply wouldn't be appropriate and is undesirable.

Ps. I have tattoos before anyone jumps on me.

I love my tattoos just not Chavy stars on my neck with soon to be gone

Similarly, in Japan, although the attitudes relaxing somewhat, large pieces are still firmly associated with yakuza. attitudes change every generation. For instance my grandparents were of an age where people had tattoos. My parents hate tattoos, my generation love tattoos.. no doubt my daughter will hate them..

it's swings and round abouts. And "fashions" come in and out. The whole sleeve thing is a "trend" I think- the fact that it's now a popular style of tattoo to have. Perhaps in 20 years time when everyone has similar ones, then they won't be so popular?

I'd never have any obvious ones, because the type of work that I do it simply wouldn't be appropriate and is undesirable.

Ps. I have tattoos before anyone jumps on me. "

great way you put that,agree totally

Similarly, in Japan, although the attitudes relaxing somewhat, large pieces are still firmly associated with yakuza. Your message is appreciated and accepted in the good manner it was intended.However my age has little to do with my own thoughts.I don't need a walking stick.I'm active.I sing and play guitar in public venues have done for years (not a busker) ... Nor am I the oldest swinger in town

I don't wish to be read like a comic book....There certainly is more than a hint of attention seeking about such gimmicky fashions."

I can assure you as everyone who knows me will attest I am the least attention seeking person about, how on earth can you jump to such a sweeping statement from the fact that someone has meaningful tattoos, plus countless boxes of photographs & 1000,s of digital images of her huge family. Your comments speak volumes about you Sir x

We have no tattoos!!...seems like we are the odd ones out..but just never appealed to us ...nothing wrong with them its all about personal choice and it would not ever put us off meeting someone...genuine sexy people are what's attractive in our eyes...nobody should ever go up to someone and tell them they look shit thats just rude.

By *immyb1985Man  over a year ago

bridgend

I've got a few now. Had them done at different points in my life. I've got half a sleeve that is completely different and you won't see it on anyone else ever. The work is second to none and I've always got people stopping me to ask about it.

Done right they can look good.

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

RCT

"I love my tattoos just not Chavy stars on my neck with soon to be gone "

I have "chavy" stars on my neck...

No explanation as to why though..

And no I wouldn't say I was a "chav".... but how do I know lol

"I've got a few now. Had them done at different points in my life. I've got half a sleeve that is completely different and you won't see it on anyone else ever. The work is second to none and I've always got people stopping me to ask about it.

Done right they can look good. "

Your pic shows no sign of a tattoo...i would have liked to seen it

I like tattoos on both men and women as long as they are good ones, I have seen some horrificly bad ones though.

I have numerous tattoos which cover various parts of my body, full sleeve, leg piece and partial sleeve, they are individual to me and are unique in design.

If people don't like my tattoos then that's fine, everyone is entitled to an opinion, I got my ink to please me, not anyone else.

To whom it may concern

I should know better than to argue with idiots because they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

No more on this topic from me....

I've got a full sleeve from shoulder to knuckles and love it, starting on the other arm in September.

I find women who are covered look fantastic

Don't feed the troll guys

That'll be all on this topic from me

I blame being stupid and the craze at the time lol x

When i joined the Army one of the sgts said if your getting ink. Just remember what and where. Dont have stuff where you may regret it.

On a woman a lot of stuff looks very sexy. I enjoy looking at ppls ink and finding out whos done what work

Nothing worse than a shit tattoo

By *ovis and GreeneyesCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

Depends on the person & ink, personally my tattoos are mine & for me not anybody else & if someone don't like them, that's their problem not mine.

» Add a new message to this topic