FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Arseholes here approaching me on the street!

Arseholes here approaching me on the street!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok I need opinions on how to deal with something. Last Friday I was in Llabelli with my children and my husband. A man from here (I wont say who so please dont ask) approached me. He claimed to recognise me from here and asked for a meet. Luckily he only knew me as Raven and I managed to brush him off saying he must have the wrong person. Eventually hubby told him to fuck off.

How do you deal with things like this? Why dont people understand the word discretion?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The majority of people on here are with partners consent. That is a risk that you run when you are playing away. Some will also use it to blackmail you into meeting you. I would be very careful who you send pictures too. Maybe meet away from doorstep x

Sounds harsh, but that's the risk you take when you are cheating on your partner.

But I agree, there is no need for indiscretion. I get it all the time and even though I'm very open about being on Fab, there's a time and a place for mentioning it.

People need to understand that fab life is separate to 'vanilla life'. If you wanted to speak to or meet this guy then you would have sorted it through here. Report him to admin as he can't be trusted x

I can't belive that people can act in such a way especially with children around, what an asshole

"Sounds harsh, but that's the risk you take when you are cheating on your partner.

But I agree, there is no need for indiscretion. I get it all the time and even though I'm very open about being on Fab, there's a time and a place for mentioning it.

"

got agree there

I know a lot of people on here are cunts but he actually approached you whilst you were with your husband AND children?? Wtf

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

"I know a lot of people on here are cunts but he actually approached you whilst you were with your husband AND children?? Wtf "

Very disrespectful! Saying Hello is bad enough but polite but to ask for a bloody meet how fucking cheeky and rude

By *iver111Man  over a year ago

Swansea

What an arse ... name and shame

"I can't belive that people can act in such a way especially with children around, what an asshole"

That is what really annoyed me! My kids wanted to know who the strange man was

"I know a lot of people on here are cunts but he actually approached you whilst you were with your husband AND children?? Wtf "

Yes we had all 4 kids with us!

By *iwynMan  over a year ago

north wales

Some people have no photo's on here for this very reason. If I am on here the thought of a meet and a play is in my head. If I am at work or with the family the last thing on my mind is a meet. I rarely meet or play locally for this very reeason.

"Sounds harsh, but that's the risk you take when you are cheating on your partner.

got agree there "

Harsh and unnecessary, so if a single woman or man is out with their kids (or alone) and they are approached in a public place by someone saying you are on fab and they want a meet. Then they are entitled to more sympathy? Noone should be approached in a public place without consent. Underlined and in capitals.

got agree there

Harsh and unnecessary, so if a single woman or man is out with their kids (or alone) and they are approached in a public place by someone saying you are on fab and they want a meet. Then they are entitled to more sympathy? Noone should be approached in a public place without consent. Underlined and in capitals. "

Not at all, if you read it properly, you would see that I commented on that it was still out of order.

got agree there I'm

Harsh and unnecessary, so if a single woman or man is out with their kids (or alone) and they are approached in a public place by someone saying you are on fab and they want a meet. Then they are entitled to more sympathy? Noone should be approached in a public place without consent. Underlined and in capitals.

Not at all, if you read it properly, you would see that I commented on that it was still out of order. "

I did read it properly, and l was responding that the criticism you made as you were agreeing to the previous commentator, was harsh and unnecessary. The man's action was out of order full stop. No criticism necessary.

"I know a lot of people on here are cunts but he actually approached you whilst you were with your husband AND children?? Wtf

Yes we had all 4 kids with us! "

With the risk of being a cunt by here (which wouldn't be the first time) were you in Llanelli??

"I know a lot of people on here are cunts but he actually approached you whilst you were with your husband AND children?? Wtf

With the risk of being a cunt by here (which wouldn't be the first time) were you in Llanelli??"

Yes llanelli town centre shopping

With the risk of being a cunt by here (which wouldn't be the first time) were you in Llanelli??

Yes llanelli town centre shopping "

I'll say no more

"

like in the gym ha ah

like in the gym ha ah"

Exactly babe haha

By *nique_GymMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

I think the issue is in my humble opinion men joining here are under the illusion that the women will all fall over backwards with their legs open for them. Perhaps it's because I am an old fart but when I approach a woman on here I do so in a polite and respectful way. No different to if you caught my eye out socially. I feel at the very least the individual should have used it as an opening to a message to you, on here. If he was polite and said 'could be mistaken identity, but were you out and about in such and such a pub? If so i thought you were lovely looking' blah blah blah, then you may have interacted with him. I appreciate not all women are the same, and some may indeed fall over at a short but simple message of 'fancy a fuck', how's U doin babe' or like the chap did Saturday directly approach you, but sadly I suspect there are no filters for women to block uncultured tosser's!

"I think the issue is in my humble opinion men joining here are under the illusion that the women will all fall over backwards with their legs open for them. Perhaps it's because I am an old fart but when I approach a woman on here I do so in a polite and respectful way. No different to if you caught my eye out socially. I feel at the very least the individual should have used it as an opening to a message to you, on here. If he was polite and said 'could be mistaken identity, but were you out and about in such and such a pub? If so i thought you were lovely looking' blah blah blah, then you may have interacted with him. I appreciate not all women are the same, and some may indeed fall over at a short but simple message of 'fancy a fuck', how's U doin babe' or like the chap did Saturday directly approach you, but sadly I suspect there are no filters for women to block uncultured tosser's! "

Love this reply. And sadly no, no such filter exists

I often get guys whispering to each other in places that their sure I'm Peachy from that site, even happened when I was out with my son, but luckily none have made a direct approach. I can imagine how you must feel because I find the whispering unnerving when it's happened. I often think about changing my hair to make myself less recognisable, but then think fuck it why should I X

"I often get guys whispering to each other in places that their sure I'm Peachy from that site, even happened when I was out with my son, but luckily none have made a direct approach. I can imagine how you must feel because I find the whispering unnerving when it's happened. I often think about changing my hair to make myself less recognisable, but then think fuck it why should I X"

Too right why should you change because of a select few pricks. I used to hide the tattoo for that reason but recently thought "fuck it". Zero fucks I give

However if a guy were to approach me whilst I was out with my kids he would find himself on the receiving end of my forehead

By *exy hot ass 2017Woman  over a year ago

caerphilly

Lovely last answer lol xx

By *ovis69 and green eyesMan  over a year ago

valleys

"I often get guys whispering to each other in places that their sure I'm Peachy from that site, even happened when I was out with my son, but luckily none have made a direct approach. I can imagine how you must feel because I find the whispering unnerving when it's happened. I often think about changing my hair to make myself less recognisable, but then think fuck it why should I X

Too right why should you change because of a select few pricks. I used to hide the tattoo for that reason but recently thought "fuck it". Zero fucks I give

However if a guy were to approach me whilst I was out with my kids he would find himself on the receiving end of my forehead "

Lol delicately put as usual miss P Xxx

"I often get guys whispering to each other in places that their sure I'm Peachy from that site, even happened when I was out with my son, but luckily none have made a direct approach. I can imagine how you must feel because I find the whispering unnerving when it's happened. I often think about changing my hair to make myself less recognisable, but then think fuck it why should I X

However if a guy were to approach me whilst I was out with my kids he would find himself on the receiving end of my forehead "

That's my girl

A lot need to learn the meaning of discretion and act it out.

Tell them they are mistaken and then get them to explain to you where they think they know you from....

» Add a new message to this topic