FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Wales V England

Wales V England

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well the big day is here at last!!

Off to kids footie this morning then will be hitting the pub for the day. Good luck all my English friends.

I am going for a Welsh win 32-26 or there abouts. Scott Williams to score first try.

Come on Wales!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Any win will do

England by 10-15

"Well the big day is here at last!!

Off to kids footie this morning then will be hitting the pub for the day. Good luck all my English friends.

I am going for a Welsh win 32-26 or there abouts. Scott Williams to score first try.

Come on Wales!!!! "

Good shout just hope it's a really good game and not full of penalties

"England by 10-15"

I've put a couple of quid

I won't win much but it will be a sweet to collect on my bets

Few socials and my kopperberg mmmmm

Come on England you can do it

"Well the big day is here at last!!

Come on Wales!!!! "

My heart says Wales, but my head says it's wide open and who ever turns up wins. Come on Wales!

By *ountrygentMan  over a year ago

swansea

What time is actual kick off? Lets hope its not spoiled by a crap referee giving endless penalties!

Whatever happened to 'theres the ball,go and get it!' Lol

8 o clock I think

"8 o clock I think "

10 lol

If England could repeat the score from

The August 2007 game Id be more than happy

Ha ha for all those who which to quote the game few years ago look at all of the scores

England have won more games in total then wales

I think this year England will win

They will keep it boring and straight through the middle, 16-20 points to the english.

Match stats.

England won 58

Wales won 56

Drawn 12

Pretty even really.

"They will keep it boring and straight through the middle, 16-20 points to the english."

It's refreshing to see a couple of welsh guys who are man enough to admit the truth that England will win

Coffees on the way for you both ha ha

"Match stats.

England won 58

Wales won 56

Drawn 12

Pretty even really."

Like I said England have won more games

Whether it's 1,2 or 10

It's still more

England also win on

Longest winning streak

Largest points For a home and away game

Largest winning margin

Think it's safe to say it's gonna be a good game ha ha

By *kip123Man  over a year ago

Barry

At least the game is on a Saturday. All English, Scotish, Wales and Ireland matches should be played on Saturdays NOT on a Sunday. Visiting supporters are mostly on holiday anyway so they don't have to get up for work on the monday

[Removed by poster at 26/09/15 10:52:59]

"Match stats.

England won 58

Wales won 56

Drawn 12

Pretty even really.

Whether it's 1,2 or 10

It's still more

England also win on

Longest winning streak

Largest winning margin

"

All that really matters is wales are above england in rugby and football world rankings lol

[Removed by poster at 26/09/15 11:05:38]

Ha ha yeah ok then

I hope Wales smash the English Just to shut them up, no offence lush but every Welsh man and woman feels the same

Nearly pub time

Just hope the nglish don't try and bore the Welsh team into submission as usual *boring boring england* lol

"I hope Wales smash the English Just to shut them up, no offence lush but every Welsh man and woman feels the same "

No offence taken but that's rubbish

At least 2 welsh men have already said England will win so not everyone feels the same

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

"Match stats.

England won 58

Wales won 56

Drawn 12

Pretty even really.

Whether it's 1,2 or 10

It's still more

England also win on

Longest winning streak

Largest winning margin

"

Given the fact that England has 18x the population of Wales and vastly more players, I'd be a bit ashamed of the historical record if I was English

That said, I've been very fair in these threads and think England have the better 23 and will win!

"Match stats.

England won 58

Wales won 56

Drawn 12

Pretty even really.

Whether it's 1,2 or 10

It's still more

England also win on

Longest winning streak

Largest winning margin

Given the fact that England has 18x the population of Wales and vastly more players, I'd be a bit ashamed of the historical record if I was English

That said, I've been very fair in these threads and think England have the better 23 and will win!"

It's not the whole of the population that play thou is it ?

You could have 100.000 and not one good player

West Wales and Cardiff

You have by far the biggest playing base in rugby. It dwarfs Wales's. It's also a far richer sport in England, given the revenues generated by the clubs and the RFU.

The fact that, even with that pool of players/resources at your disposal you often struggle against little old Wales and New Zealand is shameful. Big you can't get one world class player from 100,000 that's a huge failure.

I should say here - I'm not bothered about tonight really. I'm not patriotic about rugby any more!

I should say I never watched it until I moved to wales ha ha enough thou my mum is welsh

I enjoy the banter on the build up to the game

But I'm glad you proved my previous comment that not all welsh men and women are saying wales will win

Your right in what your saying about the amount of players and yes on paper England should win but the Welsh are a prouder nation like other Celts, that make up the difference, that is englands downfall no passion

I find it amusing how you want to speak for everyone

And put everyone into the same boat

All welsh know that wales will win

And English have no passion ha ha

The best team on the day wil win

I will have a drink tonight and enjoy it either way

Same here few drinks and enjoy, nice to have a bit of banter xx

"Your right in what your saying about the amount of players and yes on paper England should win but the Welsh are a prouder nation like other Celts, that make up the difference, that is englands downfall no passion "

What utter drivel.. I'm Welsh and am as passionate as any other Welsh person, but to say that the English have no passion is ridiculous. How about Brian Moore, Martin Johnson, Micky Skinner...and outside of rugby Steve Redgrave, Stuart Pearce, Daley Thompson. The difference is when the Celts show passion it is called just that, when the English show it people call it arrogance...Zenophobia is never pretty

"Your right in what your saying about the amount of players and yes on paper England should win but the Welsh are a prouder nation like other Celts, that make up the difference, that is englands downfall no passion

What utter drivel.. I'm Welsh and am as passionate as any other Welsh person, but to say that the English have no passion is ridiculous. How about Brian Moore, Martin Johnson, Micky Skinner...and outside of rugby Steve Redgrave, Stuart Pearce, Daley Thompson. The difference is when the Celts show passion it is called just that, when the English show it people call it arrogance...Zenophobia is never pretty "

well said

"The best team on the day wil win

"

Try and come and join me later

"My heart says Wales, but my head says it's wide open and who ever turns up wins. Come on Wales! "
ermmmm.. that was Taurin, me Thalia is english so my heart says England ...come on England!!!

"The best team on the day wil win

Try and come and join me later "

No sitter

"Your right in what your saying about the amount of players and yes on paper England should win but the Welsh are a prouder nation like other Celts, that make up the difference, that is englands downfall no passion

What utter drivel.. I'm Welsh and am as passionate as any other Welsh person, but to say that the English have no passion is ridiculous. How about Brian Moore, Martin Johnson, Micky Skinner...and outside of rugby Steve Redgrave, Stuart Pearce, Daley Thompson. The difference is when the Celts show passion it is called just that, when the English show it people call it arrogance...Zenophobia is never pretty "

You have taken it the wrong way, i have played rugby at top level and played many english club's, yes u could say arrogance but that's ok if your good at it regardless of sport, you can't get more arrogant than the French but they got flair, something the English are lacking a bit with 10, 12, 13.

Totally irrelevant today who had most money or players, there will be some big hits by both teams. who is the ref today? Hope he doesn't spoil the game by bringing in the TMO all the time! )

"Totally irrelevant today who had most money or players, there will be some big hits by both teams. who is the ref today? Hope he doesn't spoil the game by bringing in the TMO all the time! )"

Tmo have new laws now, they can come in anytime they want without the ref asking, never heard of the ref Jerome Garcia

West Wales and Cardiff

I grew up thinking that we had way more passion than the English. That was because, in our minds, all Rnglish fans were Barbour jacket wearing, yellow cords wearing braying public schoolboys.

In fairness, if you went to Twickers back then it was easy to form that impression.

The reality is that the proper fans from rugby areas like Bristol and Gloucester are very passionate about their sport.

I increasingly just want to associate with decent fans who follow the game regularly and are knowledgeable and fair-minded - from anywhere. That can be in short supply on either side of the bridge, sadly.

In reality, how many thousands of "passionate" Wales fans go and watch the game regularly and understand it? Not that many I'm afraid anymore - we just turn up on droves for Wales home games (and spend most of the time waving at the big screen or going off to buy pints ). Who has more "passion" them, or guys/gals from Leicester who follow their team week in week out?

I'd say it was the latter

Yea TMO can intervene of his own accord now, doesn't have to be called upon anymore

You could be right

Very true! Don't agree with it myself as it can spoil the flow of a game.

Sorry ref is Jerome garces, bloody predictive text lol

"I grew up thinking that we had way more passion than the English. That was because, in our minds, all Rnglish fans were Barbour jacket wearing, yellow cords wearing braying public schoolboys.

In fairness, if you went to Twickers back then it was easy to form that impression.

The reality is that the proper fans from rugby areas like Bristol and Gloucester are very passionate about their sport.

I increasingly just want to associate with decent fans who follow the game regularly and are knowledgeable and fair-minded - from anywhere. That can be in short supply on either side of the bridge, sadly.

In reality, how many thousands of "passionate" Wales fans go and watch the game regularly and understand it? Not that many I'm afraid anymore - we just turn up on droves for Wales home games (and spend most of the time waving at the big screen or going off to buy pints ). Who has more "passion" them, or guys/gals from Leicester who follow their team week in week out?

"

I know it is not what you were referring to but I have spent most of my life being ridiculed by a lot of male rugby fans who think I only watch the game to perv on the players. I have a very good understanding of the game and (most) of the rules although some stuff still spins me out. I am quite happy in the conpany of either type of fan.... the ones who fully understand the game aswell as those who just turn up for a piss up. I love the banter aswell as the sport

"Yea TMO can intervene of his own accord now, doesn't have to be called upon anymore "

Which is fecking annoying IMO, for tries not a prob but let's leave game flow with constant interuptions

This is becoming a passionate thread

See even thou we don't agree this is how it should be done

Now can we get naked and mud wrestle ha ha

Nerves are kicking in now.

Mrs x

I have a neighbour who is old school England supporter, he has lived in Wales over 30 yrs and is passionate about England rugby as ever, which in my opinion is great I have great banter and discussions with him. Much rather someone like that than someone who sits on the fence and pretends to support both.

"I grew up thinking that we had way more passion than the English. That was because, in our minds, all Rnglish fans were Barbour jacket wearing, yellow cords wearing braying public schoolboys.

I know it is not what you were referring to but I have spent most of my life being ridiculed by a lot of male rugby fans who think I only watch the game to perv on the players. I have a very good understanding of the game and (most) of the rules although some stuff still spins me out. I am quite happy in the conpany of either type of fan.... the ones who fully understand the game aswell as those who just turn up for a piss up. I love the banter aswell as the sport "

Well said beaut. Xx

"This is becoming a passionate thread

"

Yh sounds good to me

What utter drivel.. I'm Welsh and am as passionate as any other Welsh person, but to say that the English have no passion is ridiculous. How about Brian Moore, Martin Johnson, Micky Skinner...and outside of rugby Steve Redgrave, Stuart Pearce, Daley Thompson. The difference is when the Celts show passion it is called just that, when the English show it people call it arrogance...Zenophobia is never pretty

You have taken it the wrong way, i have played rugby at top level and played many english club's, yes u could say arrogance but that's ok if your good at it regardless of sport, you can't get more arrogant than the French but they got flair, something the English are lacking a bit with 10, 12, 13."

To get to a position where you are playing for your country in any sport takes years of dedication, sacrifice and desire. You cannot generalise to this extent and say that "Englands downfall is no passion".

On todays match I agree 10,12 & 13 are lacking in flair but they will make up for it in physicality. I just feel Gatland has missed a trick by not playing 2 7's, the English back row does not have the speed to get to the breakdown ahead of our 7's, hence more ball for the backs...we'll see.

"

you bring the mud, i'll bring the smile

you bring the mud, i'll bring the smile "

Ha ha there is plenty of mud in fields

Just add water

You have taken it the wrong way, i have played rugby at top level and played many english club's, yes u could say arrogance but that's ok if your good at it regardless of sport, you can't get more arrogant than the French but they got flair, something the English are lacking a bit with 10, 12, 13.

To get to a position where you are playing for your country in any sport takes years of dedication, sacrifice and desire. You cannot generalise to this extent and say that "Englands downfall is no passion".

On todays match I agree 10,12 & 13 are lacking in flair but they will make up for it in physicality. I just feel Gatland has missed a trick by not playing 2 7's, the English back row does not have the speed to get to the breakdown ahead of our 7's, hence more ball for the backs...we'll see. "

I agree, tips should have had the nod instead of lydiate but het when he comes on he will make a big difference

Aww fucking hell my nerves are off yuh xx

"Aww fucking hell my nerves are off yuh xx"

Get ready to get that box of kopperberg my sexy bitch ha ha

"Aww fucking hell my nerves are off yuh xx

Get ready to get that box of kopperberg my sexy bitch ha ha "

Haha I love you

According to the news this is the biggest game of the tournament so far

Hope you got your drinks ready

I shall be shouting at the screen in less then an hr

I could wet myself I'm soo excited ha ha

I can't sing the anthem without crying

There will be tears galore over the next few hours whatever way the game goes

My English and Welsh friends, I love you all

My boys, I have every faith in you

By *tsallaroundMan  over a year ago

merthyr

Stupid itv wales with eddy I am so english butler commentating

Anyone know of proper itv channel on terrestrial tv

"I can't sing the anthem without crying

My boys, I have every faith in you"

Can you sing ? Lol

Only kidding

I love all you welsh feckers regardless so score

merthyr

973 on sky

"I can't sing the anthem without crying

My boys, I have every faith in you

Can you sing ? Lol

Only kidding

I love all you welsh feckers regardless so score "

I like to think I can lol

Pob lwc i chi

Cymru am byth

Come on WALES!!!

Come on my handsome boys xx

Should say Wales to win.. But think England will just nip it.. :/

Here we go !!!!! May the best team win

By *ustChillinOutMan  over a year ago

Swansea

First points to Wales

By *unkeh20Man  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

It's going to be a close game but i have a funny feeling England are going to take it

Games starting to change now! We need more pressure! Last five minutes has been really good for Wales!

Come on England

By *mooth shaftMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Think its a close call ...

This is close now

Noooo not Scott!!

English fans singing Swing Low and wolf whistling when Liam and Halam both badly injured....wow....just wow

Good try!

now its close

By *ustChillinOutMan  over a year ago

Swansea

This game is tighter than a nun's pussy cat! Hearts pounding.

COME ON BOYS!!!!

FUCK YES!!!!!!!

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

FUCKING AWESOME!!!

brilllll

Yessssssssss wait for the English excuses now

Fantastic game! Well done Wales! We smashed them!

You were lucky.

Wow

That's all I'm saying

What a shit game never seen so many penalties in one fecking game

But fair play wales won it

I have never felt pride like it

I am always proud to be Welsh but today is something special

I love you boys, I fucking love you all

Who's the fucking daddy!

Well done Wales!!

"I have never felt pride like it

I am always proud to be Welsh but today is something special

I love you boys, I fucking love you all"

Well done Wales, let's hope there's not too many injuries x

Omfg . Brilliant,stupendous fantastic, wonderful fucking marvellous......

I still can't believe the second half! #amazing!

To everyone who ridiculed me for my belief in the boys

The rugby said it all

I love my boys so much

Bursting with pride

Never lose faith

Ever!!!!

If the game was won by playing properly it would have been better

But one try each team isn't the best

It was all penalties but a win is a win

Pwy ywr Gorau yn yn byd !

I'm totally behind you miss p (sam)

every morning when i wake , i thank the lord im WELSH

I am so so proud

A true Welsh rugby fan never loses faith

I salute you boys

All of you

I fucking love you all

We have vanilla friends here. But, I have had to sneak on just to say

Yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I am one fucking happy Welsh woman right now.

Cymru am byth.

Over and out

Excited and delighted Mrs L. Xxx

God's country is singing tonight!

I haven't cried like this for a while

By *randMrsHorny24Couple  over a year ago

South wales

Well done boys u done us proud

Aslong as we beat the English

Omfg, one of the best wins I've seen against the English, proud to b Welsh today, nice to see Prince will supporting us lol

By *live and PopeyesCouple  over a year ago

Caerphilly

Now fuckers eat your words the best side won let's see wat the papers say tomorrow come on Wales

merthyr

Did they win

merthyr

Lol

"Yessssssssss wait for the English excuses now "
no excuse, was an awrsum game and u dug deep and clawed it bk, fair play

"You were lucky."
lucky!!! what fucking game was you watching?

"You were lucky. lucky!!! what fucking game was you watching?"

We weren't lucky

We were fucking outstanding

To come from behind, with all our injuries, as underdogs, to beat England, in their own back yard, in their own World Cup, nothing short of absolutely fan fucking tastic

This win will go down in history as one of the most memorable

I am so fucking proud of the boys

This is a fantastic day to be Welsh

Who stole the wheels off the fckin chariot we did we did.!!!

What a result against all the odds with so many injurys too.

I watched the english itv after the game with john"the tosser" inverdale.clive woodward.johny wilkinson and gareth thomas.

Should of seen theyr sorry faces.alfie thomas was loving it.

By far the best team won!!

"Yessssssssss wait for the English excuses now no excuse, was an awrsum game and u dug deep and clawed it bk, fair play "

And someone called the English arrogant fuck look at the comments on here ha ha

If wales had lost this thread would have been full of excuses with in 5 minutes

We both had 1try

It was a game of penalties not exactly the most exciting game I've seen in last few weeks

But none the less Wales won

But let's just remember it's only a GAME

"Who stole the wheels off the fckin chariot we did we did.!!!

What a result against all the odds with so many injurys too.

I watched the english itv after the game with john"the tosser" inverdale.clive woodward.johny wilkinson and gareth thomas.

Should of seen theyr sorry faces.alfie thomas was loving it.

By far the best team won!!

"

Aw christ I bet Alfie was in his oils

Just chilling out to watch the highlights

Woohoo

Waaalesss Waaalessss Waaalesss!!!!

"You were lucky. lucky!!! what fucking game was you watching?"

To come back from behind in their own backyard in their own World Cup is anything but luck.

We were outstanding

Out fucking standing

I agree miss p.

And with so many injuries too.

Outstanding.

By *ayla_liamCouple  over a year ago

Newport

We watched the game in Newport having been to Cardiff loads of times. The atmosphere and support for our boys there was epic. Out of this world. Very proud to be Welsh today ?? X

By *etes-dragonCouple  over a year ago

Wales and the South West

Dragon LOVES being in a pub when there are so many lovers of the team that dont win! OMG .... tonight was one of them!

It feels like Christmas in our house right now.

Can't sleep still just want to jump about

Bendi-fucking-gedig

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

Well this could be fun at work for the next couple of days..thick skin and tin hat time.

Mr

I still can't get over it

I am ecstatic

By *oup dragonMan  over a year ago

newport

It's going to be a good day I'm off to work over the bridge and I will offer my sympathy the poor English people.

But its only a game.....!

At half-time a Welsh victory would have been a thing of fiction, but it's now England's hopes of qualification which is in a pulp...

[Removed by poster at 27/09/15 06:37:01]

"You were lucky."

You were lucky the ref had no back bone or several English players would have been yellow carded! All England did was kill the ball and slow the game down! One line out they took over a minute to get there, every time wales picked up the pace England slowed things down, killed the ball, went down injured! Every decision that went Wales' way was met with Ribshaw whinging to the ref! 24 hours ago you were talking about winning the World Cup.... What you talking about now? Coronation Street and knitting!!!!

"You were lucky.

You were lucky the ref had no back bone or several English players would have been yellow carded! All England did was kill the ball and slow the game down! One line out they took over a minute to get there, every time wales picked up the pace England slowed things down, killed the ball, went down injured! Every decision that went Wales' way was met with Ribshaw whinging to the ref! 24 hours ago you were talking about winning the World Cup.... What you talking about now? Coronation Street and knitting!!!!"

Aww fuck howling

The game I watched wales where just am much at fault for making it a slow and shit game so get a grip

And England have as much of a chance as anyone

You go on and on but wales didn't play that well in their last game and now

You will probably lose your next game

But hey ho

Enjoy the win while it lasts

And I'm not sure where all you WELSH fans have been all week while missp has virtually stood alone saying they would win

But when wales actually do win you are come crawling out of the woodwork to celebrate

Now get back to your knitting and soaps

Until they win again

I'm no rugby scholar but any game that could have gone either way in the last 10 minutes is exciting.. (As was Japan's)

If Wales hadn't bossed that last throw then it may have been a different story.

Great kicking .. Well done the boyo's !

Now Ms Lush .. If you need a shoulder to cry on :p

"I'm no rugby scholar but any game that could have gone either way in the last 10 minutes is exciting.. (As was Japan's)

Now Ms Lush .. If you need a shoulder to cry on :p"

Can we just spoon naked and not talk about the rugby

Let's just have an afternoon of hot sweaty filthy sex

To get it out my system

Stuart & rob Who????

Caerphilly

Trouble is with English they don't like when they have it shoved up them in there back yard were are all the English pundits to day then all hiding like rats in a pipe hardly anything said about WALES on the TV this morning bunch Wankers

"I'm no rugby scholar but any game that could have gone either way in the last 10 minutes is exciting.. (As was Japan's)

To get it out my system "

Lush would love a steamy afternoon with u, we still like the English sexy girls xx

Caerphilly

Mm and us you

By *atcherofmyballsMan  over a year ago

hereford

Can't believe nobodys made the obvious pun to some up the game

The Biggar they are the harder they fell

Caerphilly

Ha and England did fall last night off there high horse

To get it out my system "

If I had known that was going to be the outcome of a loose I would have backed the Welsh and told my dad to change his name to Gwyn

To get it out my system

If I had known that was going to be the outcome of a loose I would have backed the Welsh and told my dad to change his name to Gwyn "

Omfg don't you dare lol

Stay true till the end

To get it out my system

Lush would love a steamy afternoon with u, we still like the English sexy girls xx"

I would love to have a massive group spooning followed by everyone getting soaked As the ladies gush

But after reading the comments on here last few days calling the English all sorts id feel like I was in bed with the enemy

And I don't need sex that badly

So lol

I will just simply wait until the rugby is over then we can all be friends again

All jokes a side anyone who knows me or has seen me on the threads knows I love the banter on here As much as anyone else

But it's pretty sad to say the least the nasty messages I have received in the last 24 hours

I'm a slag for supporting England when I live in wales

Plus loads of other insults it's pretty pathetic really I'd never be so rude to anyone over a bloody game

All these from single males who wonder why they can't get meets

The block button came in handy lol

Never the less I still like all you sexy welsh fabbers ha ha

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

Just as an aside. How does a coach change so many players who are playing well just as Wales lost their "shape" due to injuries?

If he had left most of his starters on then England would not have been at a loss to stop those great drives.

Well done guys...hope you have put a nail in the England "Coaches" coffin.

"All jokes a side anyone who knows me or has seen me on the threads knows I love the banter on here As much as anyone else

But it's pretty sad to say the least the nasty messages I have received in the last 24 hours

Plus loads of other insults it's pretty pathetic really I'd never be so rude to anyone over a bloody game

"

Wow thats really sad xx

Was on a camp site where I had no electric

Ventured out to find a restaurant with the Tele on mute and they wouldn't turn it up

Was great to watch, admittedly not greatest game ever by we had.more points and won got.to play the game as you see fit

Well done everyone for keeping the faith

Alot of us never stop believing just don't go cocky eyed about it like the English

Never lose faith

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

RCT

"All jokes a side anyone who knows me or has seen me on the threads knows I love the banter on here As much as anyone else

"

That's shocking way to behave!

I suppose that now they have shown their true colours the block button comes in handy.

I still luvs ya Miss Lush (even though I have a hard job understanding what you're saying when you're excited and speak really fast! Lol)

I suppose that now they have shown their true colours the block button comes in handy.

I still luvs ya Miss Lush (even though I have a hard job understanding what you're saying when you're excited and speak really fast! Lol) "

Note to self slow down when talking ha ha

I still luvs ya Miss Lush (even though I have a hard job understanding what you're saying when you're excited and speak really fast! Lol)

Note to self slow down when talking ha ha "

That isn't going to happen lol

I still luvs ya Miss Lush (even though I have a hard job understanding what you're saying when you're excited and speak really fast! Lol) "

Lol glad I'm not the only one who struggles to understand her lol

Lol glad I'm not the only one who struggles to understand her lol"

I just mumble on phone to annoy you thou ha ha

"

Shocking honey. I myself received abuse yesterday but not because of the rugby just cause idol knob felt the need to have a pop and I didn't even turn him down. Some pathetic excuses for men on here. Thank god there are some nice ones still tho xxx

"If England could repeat the score from

Ha ha for all those who which to quote the game few years ago look at all of the scores

I think this year England will win "

you thought wrong then .the more determined side won.

"If England could repeat the score from

I think this year England will win

you thought wrong then .the more determined side won."

Well I'm not to proud to admit I was wrong this time lol

Rugby sucks, there's to many rules and the advantage rule is so frustrating, even with a bad ref we still won tho

By *zzieMan  over a year ago

Swansea

"Who's Scott" Another arrogant English prick who was made look a fool, just like Ben Cohen (Shane who?) if Sam Burgess didn't know who Scott Williams was he shouldn't of been on the park, he probably studied everything about his opponent down to the size of his boots !! Another typical hooray Henry !!

» Add a new message to this topic