FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > When to block?

When to block?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When is it acceptable to block someone?

Trying to reply to all the messages is impossible and a lot of the men get so irate when you don't respond or when you do a mass delete. The abuse is laughable. One minute your a goddess and the next your something they've stood in, all because I've said no thanks. Men moan about women not replying but it seems when I do I get nothing but abuse.

So when is it acceptable to block someone?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Whenever you want to

Once they've shown

There true self

As you put your the best thing till you say no thank you

Then look out we've all experienced this

That's when the block button comes in very handy XXX

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"When is it acceptable to block someone?

Trying to reply to all the messages is impossible and a lot of the men get so irate when you don't respond or when you do a mass delete. The abuse is laughable. One minute your a goddess and the next your something they've stood in, all because I've said no thanks. Men moan about women not replying but it seems when I do I get nothing but abuse.

So when is it acceptable to block someone?"

. You are entitled to block anyone for any reason .

A rude message should mean an instant block..

It is your profile and you run it as you please .

its your choice when or who to block.

Straight away. I've taken to preemptively blocking of late. Ie single male profiles that disclose their married or statuses about wanting a threesome with their girlfriend.

Thanks guys. Just wanted to check as it appears I'm blocking more than I'm chatting.

This week I've declined to give my number and been told to grow up . told my very's are fake and that I'm fat lol "no shit sherlock".

It appears the that some of the men on here have no standards and will just go for who ever is online and then give them abuse when they say no.

I proactively block anyone who doesn't fit what I'm looking for, anyone with a hint of pushiness or rudeness earns a block & those who take no notice of my profile or updates. I'm here for me not them, although hopefully some will enjoy mutual fun at some point

Whenever you want, whether theyre not your type or theyre being abusive. We should all respect each other more on here, same as in life no means no xx

Ive been turned down by a few but have also turned a few down.

I dont disrespect anyone who has rejected me and i do like the same in teturn

A rude message or abusive message should always receive a block. That's a god given.

The problem I can see where some genuine guys get lost in the mix and get mass deleted with the rabble.

As a couple we cannot understand the single men contacting and looking at us when we have stated no single guys?

Like the others have said it's your profile and free to run as you choose but if you get time just sift through your messages and block/delete as you go x

The one may be in there lol

Jo x

Personally if I've spoken to someone and we won't be meeting I usually block mostly to save me from messaging again as my memory isn't the best lol

But also if someone pisses me about they hit the shit list quite quickly, at the end of the day were all here for fun anyone who's going to spoil it, hits my block list lol

"Thanks guys. Just wanted to check as it appears I'm blocking more than I'm chatting.

This week I've declined to give my number and been told to grow up . told my very's are fake and that I'm fat lol "no shit sherlock".

It appears the that some of the men on here have no standards and will just go for who ever is online and then give them abuse when they say no. "

likewise to all the above hun

I do the preemptive blocking with people not wanting to meet black guys and/ or only meeting bit dudes. Easier to filter through that way

2mins ago, spoke to soon yesterday

i have to admit i have more females blocked than males, only cos we dont get on thats the only reason i do block saves me seeing nasty comments lolol

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

This lifestyle/site should be all about fun, We talk/meet with people that we get along with, Those that we don't we simply block if they are pushy or rude, I'm sure we are blocked by people but that's life...Happy swinging

"This lifestyle/site should be all about fun, We talk/meet with people that we get along with, Those that we don't we simply block if they are pushy or rude, I'm sure we are blocked by people but that's life...Happy swinging "

lol xxxx

"This lifestyle/site should be all about fun, We talk/meet with people that we get along with, Those that we don't we simply block if they are pushy or rude, I'm sure we are blocked by people but that's life...Happy swinging

lol xxxx"

i know i have tried sending you invites to party socials but you got all fems blocked

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

"This lifestyle/site should be all about fun, We talk/meet with people that we get along with, Those that we don't we simply block if they are pushy or rude, I'm sure we are blocked by people but that's life...Happy swinging

lol xxxx

i know i have tried sending you invites to party socials but you got all fems blocked "

Whoops must change filters.. x

Will definitely change filters

Why not use the filter to block all single men then just message the ones you want to speak to !!!!!! SIMPLE

I didn't say it was just single men

"I didn't say it was just single men "

Didn't see women or couples mentioned

All the time and everyone

I've blocked abusive people, people I'm not going to meet, people who have told me we won't be meeting and anyone else I wanted to.

Blocking doesn't just mean they can't contact you. It helps stop you viewing profiles or chat comments from people that you won't be meeting.

Mike

» Add a new message to this topic