FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Cardiff Social

Cardiff Social

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Wabbits OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

Just a to say a big thank you to mandy and Sean for organising the social on saturday, what a fantastic time we had, a great turn out and we had a fantastic time meeting the people we chat to online. Once again Thanks Mandy and Sean !!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/05/09 16:25:44]

It was wonderful to catch up with you, Paul and Nicci. And that applies to each and every person who attended the social on Saturday.

I think everyone enjoyed themselves...I know we did and it was one of my best birthdays ever. Ty for all my cards and gifts...very much appreciated.

And ty to you all for doing Fabswingers proud and showing everyone what a great night can be had when a group of sexy like-minded people get together.

It will live on in my memory for a long time to come. xxx

top nite thanks to everone and your new frinds

Glad you had a good time Mandnsean, just sorry I had other commitments this time. Hope to be there next one xx

We look forward to seeing you soon kitt. Any word on the private function room hun? Cos I'm already getting withdrawal symptoms and need another top night out lol. xxx

yep got the prices okay 70 quid for the room 80 quid for the disco so thats 150 but how do i get the money up front cos i dont want to be l50 out of pocket have to have a think on that one hun xxx

Um, this is the main reason I've always opted to organise the socials in public venues kitt...cos I hate dealing with cash.

Can't really see a way around it hun unless the venue owner will wait for his/her money til the night of the social.

You could always seek advice from jonnlyn and neathpair who have experience of running the Swansea socials.

Oh...and put our names down kitt. We'll be there lol. xxx

» Add a new message to this topic