FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > What is "professional"?

What is "professional"?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So then, you see it everywhere, but what exactly is meant by the term "professional"?

Is someone less of a professional if they are a plumber as opposed to a solicitor?

Any views on this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

fuck knows what it means m8.

by the way this is ger saying it.

By *abe82Woman  over a year ago

bridgend

when im pervin profiles i often see single blokes write on theres single professional male ..... i personally think does it matter if ur professional or not ur on here to play and have fun and make freinds along the way lol

the only thing i can think of is that that they say professional single bloke cos there professional at shagging lol ur not less professional if ur a plumber or a road sweeper every one is equal ....

now none of that probably makes sense but hey ho lmao babe xxxxxxx

In the USA they use 'blue collar' and 'white collar'. A 'professional' is someone who usually has a degree and works in one of the 'professions' such as medicine, accountantcy, banking, education, etc.

Personally I'd rather a good honest 'blue collar' plumber or electrician any day as they probably earn more if my plumber's bills are anything to go by!!!!

i would agree with birdy but I think these days a lot of people put "professional" if they have a job sounds better than saying"on the wobbly" or on the dole lol

By *acreadCouple  over a year ago

central scotland

By definition a "professional" is anything from a brain surgeon to a tradesman and by that probably about 60% of the ppl on fab can call themselves professional (even me) but does putting that n your profile make you more desireable to others?

By *ilthy RichMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Hi,

I use 'professional' - because I'm a bit posh. If you're looking for a rough and ready guy for a fantasy then I wouldn't be the one for you. However I'm pretty adept at meeting for a casual drink and sharing a flirty conversation.

I think it suggests a reasonable standard of living - so you needn't be embarassed if you came back to mine.

On reflection - it is snobby - but it stays. R

hi well im a plumber and could go gby the term heating engineer does tha make me a professional?

no hun it makes ya very popular we all looking for plumbers lolol

By *hotandsexyCouple  over a year ago

llanelli

Oh im a profession engineer, but im still thick as fk

bridgend

no comment steve lol heheheheh xxxx

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Bodie and Doyle were "The Professionals".

proffesional it just means they think that if they have a good job they are a good shag like fuck they are!!!!

nice people are nice people full stop

By *jwalesMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

A profession is normally those people who work in a role where they have a governing body.... So doctors, nurses, teachers, engineers.... that sort of thing.

It doesn't necessarily make them any better at what they do... but at least they have someone to set out what they should!

makes me laugh when someone calls themself an expert.

to me - an ex, is a has been, and a spurt is a large drip of water

By *exeteraWoman  over a year ago

Bridgend

I'd say a professional is someone who works in public services, Police, Forces, etc. Seeing professional on a profile would also say to me that hopefully this person can string a sentence together and hopefully hold an intelligent conversation. It's not all about shagging.

Yep, a 'professional' is someone who has trained in an area eg medicine and has qualifications in it, and is likely to be a member of a society who sort of govern what happens in that profession. However, we all know what they say is the 'oldest profession' in the world...!

By *lurmMan  over a year ago

Swansea-ish

Words have meanings that change, I believe, when I see "professional" that they are "White Collar" workers who perhaps think they have a higher standard of living than others.

It also probably means that they are educated to at least degree level - although this does not necessarily mean they are "more intelligent" than the rest of us......

I like to think I'm professional....in what I do.

I didn't do a degree, I live a comfortable life, but I don't choose or reject friends on what job they have or the size of their house/car/boat etc.

By *oobsCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

For us, professional is an explanation as to why no face pics.

In a narrow minded world, we'd both be looking for new careers if we were seen here.

Swansea-ish

And the reply of _oobs above, I think also answers the question of no face pics on site. Some of us have jobs where if it was discovered what we like to do could get us sacked...and the age old retort of "well they had to come on here so they are as 'bad' as you" is bollocks" anyone can create an email account and be anonymous.....

Sorry - O/T

bridgend

to be honest i dont no wat all the fuss is about lol but mayb thas just cos im thick as fook lmao

Well would single professional female sound the same ummmm i wonder .lol..

Swansea-ish

"Well would single professional female sound the same ummmm i wonder .lol.. "

Would do it for me!

» Add a new message to this topic