FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Dom women?

Dom women?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How many dom women are out there in Wales?

I adore women to be dom, although they seem not that easy to find.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Any about?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/08/13 22:18:16]

a dom is the male, a female one is known as a domme fyi

Well I'd like to find a domme then for some fun

"a dom is the male, a female one is known as a domme fyi "

Or a Femdom

"a dom is the male, a female one is known as a domme fyi

Or a Femdom "

so why didn't you say so...it helps to know the terminology lol

i'm not one btw....i'm just bossy

Or a Femdom

i'm not one btw....i'm just bossy "

Just how bossy then ?

Or a Femdom

i'm not one btw....i'm just bossy "

LOL have spoken to you with others in chat room lol used to be Fun and Feck lol

You can boss me about all you like

Or a Femdom

You can boss me about all you like "

you sure you don't mean feck n fun? lol

Or a Femdom

You can boss me about all you like

you sure you don't mean feck n fun? lol "

Thats exactly what you said in the chat room

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

how about starting beeing submissive by COUNTING YOURSELF! how many Dommes are on Fab from Wales instead of others doing it for you

If you really keen than start looking in earnest:browse by ticking only certain interests in the looking for and than start reading.WARNING:be prepared to read and look at loads of profiles to find the real ones.

Beeing active on here as well as the Fetish/BDSM scene we found a high number of female Dominants.Have to say mind that more often than not they enjoy giving pain + since thats not your thing you might find a limited number of what you looking for on here.i suggest you add that you happy to be used as a domestic sub as well as it might higher your chances again .......thing is a Dominant Female doesn't really need a submissive guy to order him to give oral + lot's of kissing etc since most guys are more than happy to 'oblige'

good luck + happy reading(not just looking)

(susie)

Bossy women are super cool, but they terrify me! Lol. Im definitely one for embracing my fears though.

Susie is most definitely right!

To be honest the sexual contact can sometimes be the most boring part! Depending on what's been going on before hand of course.

I naturally love to give pain & humiliation along with about 1001 other things. However I can also be a sensual Domme, you don't get too many of them I find. By the way I looked in the forum because I was bored but just to let you know - NO DOMME WILL SEEK A SUB/NEEDS TOO - they will naturally find her! So if you want something & your a sub you need to work hard & do your research my dear little boy! (Can't help it I'm a natural Domme)

"Susie is most definitely right!

To be honest the sexual contact can sometimes be the most boring part! Depending on what's been going on before hand of course.

I naturally love to give pain & humiliation along with about 1001 other things. However I can also be a sensual Domme, you don't get too many of them I find. By the way I looked in the forum because I was bored but just to let you know - NO DOMME WILL SEEK A SUB/NEEDS TOO - they will naturally find her! So if you want something & your a sub you need to work hard & do your research my dear little boy! (Can't help it I'm a natural Domme)"

Being quite new to being sub in this way, I guess that I need a firm hand to teach me

I naturally love to give pain & humiliation along with about 1001 other things. However I can also be a sensual Domme, you don't get too many of them I find. By the way I looked in the forum because I was bored but just to let you know - NO DOMME WILL SEEK A SUB/NEEDS TOO - they will naturally find her! So if you want something & your a sub you need to work hard & do your research my dear little boy! (Can't help it I'm a natural Domme)"

Thanks for this post. It will help me a lot. Nice profile. I'll keep searching.

"Being quite new to being sub in this way, I guess that I need a firm hand to teach me "

You Will have a MASSIVE culture shock if you meet a real Domme & not just a bossy woman by the way if you were to have a label you would probably be classed as 'a body worshipper' however as you will soon discover when you do meet a Domme your taste's will change & you will discover new sides of BDSM that you are into.

(Ps I was being extremely polite & well mannered in my last response as it's on a public feed)

"Thanks for this post. It will help me a lot. Nice profile. I'll keep searching. "

No problem at all, although I did say sexual contact in a vanilla sense can be the boring part. I have had sex with just about every male sub I have played with - well I made them haha! BUT that was ONLY after hours of playtime first entertaining me in whichever way I wanted.

One thing I like to do with certain subs is blindfolded foreplay where they are on their knees/at the side of the bed completely blind & I surprise them by grabbing their one hand & placing it 'somewhere' for foreplay. It's quite fun actually seeing the look on their face as their not knowing what I'm going to do & then when they get contact their like 'OMG Mistress Thank You!' but again it has to be built up to & only if they have entertained me enough.

By *rs and Mr PandoraCouple  over a year ago

LUTTERWORTH

Pandora x

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

"Thanks for this post. It will help me a lot. Nice profile. I'll keep searching.

No problem at all, although I did say sexual contact in a vanilla sense can be the boring part. I have had sex with just about every male sub I have played with - well I made them haha! BUT that was ONLY after hours of playtime first entertaining me in whichever way I wanted.

One thing I like to do with certain subs is blindfolded foreplay where they are on their knees/at the side of the bed completely blind & I surprise them by grabbing their one hand & placing it 'somewhere' for foreplay. It's quite fun actually seeing the look on their face as their not knowing what I'm going to do & then when they get contact their like 'OMG Mistress Thank You!' but again it has to be built up to & only if they have entertained me enough."

the poor boy will be scared now

"Thanks for this post. It will help me a lot. Nice profile. I'll keep searching.

One thing I like to do with certain subs is blindfolded foreplay where they are on their knees/at the side of the bed completely blind & I surprise them by grabbing their one hand & placing it 'somewhere' for foreplay. It's quite fun actually seeing the look on their face as their not knowing what I'm going to do & then when they get contact their like 'OMG Mistress Thank You!' but again it has to be built up to & only if they have entertained me enough. the poor boy will be scared now "

Thanks MISS.

Will I be scared?

Reading the above sent my mind running wild. What ‘MISS’ does not realise is I would receive my pleasure seeing her face with a nice smile as she punishes me for being a naughty sub, by doing things not to her specification. I would love to take part in some BDSM again while being humiliated, insulted and punished with more than just nipple clamps and whips. This to include toys while she is fully clothed before blindfolding me then continuing with more foreplay before full play. If full play takes place.

This is why I don’t send random messages because of the distance and other factors. I still have to keep searching.

A good sub does not go YES MISS/NO MISS. They learn what the DOM/DOMME likes as well as the DOM/DOMME learns what the sub likes.

So who wants a sub then ??? Xxx

"So who wants a sub then ??? Xxx"

not me, I like my men to be men and do as I ask, not do as I say

Shame xx

» Add a new message to this topic