FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > U.F.O's

U.F.O's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Many of us have claimed to have seen a ufo at some point in their life. What's your story?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mean't have been sightings in Bonnybridge in Scotland where we live!!

Didn't see them myself so not sure if I believe!!

Think they were more likely to be taking magic mushrooms lol

By *aster of a mindCouple  over a year ago

York

I once seen a UFO on the way to school. It hovered over me and a light shone down on me. the next thing I knew, my maths homework rose out of my bag and was taken by the aliens! I tried to get it back but the UFO done a runner with it!!

My Maths teacher never did believe me

"I once seen a UFO on the way to school. It hovered over me and a light shone down on me. the next thing I knew, my maths homework rose out of my bag and was taken by the aliens! I tried to get it back but the UFO done a runner with it!!

My Maths teacher never did believe me "

"I once seen a UFO on the way to school. It hovered over me and a light shone down on me. the next thing I knew, my maths homework rose out of my bag and was taken by the aliens! I tried to get it back but the UFO done a runner with it!!

My Maths teacher never did believe me "

I got a D-minus in maths due to that book.

i seen lots of U.F.Os when i was on LSD.lol

By *obbo44Man  over a year ago

Swansea

[Removed by poster at 24/08/13 04:44:29]

By *obbo44Man  over a year ago

Swansea

I've seen something I couldn't understand or explain what it was but moving and stopping at different intervals but I do definitely believe we ain't the only rock that is sustaining life after the Big Bang , not saying they are grey or green or any other colour but I definitely believe there is life on other planets 100%, I think it would be naive to think we are alone , but if the government did have any proof they couldn't put it out there as it would cause mass hysteria and religion would collapse then what are they gonna blame their wars on lol

When I was a paranoid teenager I was into things like UFOs and ghosts etc but as you get older and smarter your opinions change.

There is no way with the amount of planets and stars in the universe that life doesn't exist somewhere similar to our own planet. The distance needed to cover to get to our planet would make it near impossible to get here. It would take generations to get here even at the speed of light.

More likely is time travel with people from our future travelling back to visit or even experimental vehicles from our own time.

It's been nearly 75 years since the first jet engined plane and it would be naive to think that someone out there isn't sitting on things far more advanced, especially considering the current rate of technological development.

As for ghosts, the human mind is a incredibly complex thing that suffers from occasional glitches. People see what they want to see which is fine, we all need something to hold on to.

By *IXERONEMan  over a year ago

caerphilly

I seen ufo in the 80s in st davids hall Cardiff good night good band good music fairplay xxc

never seen one but been told to many times .. (hey! YOU FUCK OFF i know old but good lol

my mate had a ghost in her house used to hang around the upstairs loo all in blue with long blonde hair i wouldnt go up there on me own even her labradore wouldnt go upstairs never saw it but frightened me anyway in my youth lol

"i seen lots of U.F.Os when i was on LSD.lol "
lol snap

"I seen ufo in the 80s in st davids hall Cardiff good night good band good music fairplay xxc"

» Add a new message to this topic