FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > chams social night ??????

chams social night ??????

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just looking for what people would think to this...

a social night, in chameleons in newport, would be on a saturday, would have discounted entry fees, membership would NOT be needed on that night, so ideal for first timers to come and see.

small raffle and some fun and saucy games to be thrown in too

what do you think? would you be interested?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Interested? Yes, very much so...so long as silly, stupid work shifts dont get in the way!!

how can you have a SOCIAL nite in a SEX SWING CLUB aint that gonna be confusing, thort socials were that socially interacting chatting and getting to know ppl or am i wrong, but would have thought a nite in Chams would be as far aways from a social as an angel to a devil lol

oh and saturdays bi nights only innit

kitten, saturday is bi and bi friendly not bi only, Debz is bi, and im totally straight, and we have a great night there on a sat. am i missing the reason in your question though??

also, just because its in a swingers club, does that mean you cant be social?

you are not expected or requested to play.not really sure why the negative stance you took, but ill try and explain the reason behind the night

lots of people want to try the club scene, but are nervous or worried, this allows them to go visit the club, at a reduced rate, without having to join as a member.

its aimed at being a night of social activities, not aimed at just playing.

it also allows, the regulars like us, to be able to go along and meet a lot of new faces we hope and make saturdays a better bight for everyone.

is that a bad thing ?

By *humonkiCouple  over a year ago

swansea

we think this is a great idea weve been several times and not always played with others who are there, so if u feel u want to try the club scene then this idea is the one for you .try it if you like it well see u there again and agian haha

come on guys this couild be good fun a nice place to meet chat and have fun all on the same night count us in let us know when

If single fems are allowed, then I too would be interested, depending on the date etc...

I was thinking about going there on 06 Mar 10, however, I am informed the Newport one is not as good as the one in Darlaston, hence I have decided to go back to Darlaston instead.

BTW, one does not have to play just because the social is held at a swingers club!

There is no pressure to play, most people are quite happy to sit and chat without playing at all.

And if they feel like playing, they would just disappear and no one would bat an eyelid!

Hence I love socials at clubs!!!

Hi pearl, everyone would be welcome, and your right in a way, the midlands one is busier than newport, depends on the individual as to if you think thats better though. some like it busy, so you have more people to meet. some maybe the newer ones, prefer it quieter so, it feels a little less intense. but the 2 clubs are both great ones

I would like to give the Newport one a try for sure.

been to socials an to chams in newport an times there are peeps that go there purely for the social aspect an dont necessarily play so it could work its not cumpulsory for peeps to play tho if the mood takes why not

By *ilthy RichMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

For what's its worth - I think that Chams Newport has enough 'social areas' - large bar, side room, smoking patio, TV room etc - that those who wanted to could just sit and chat... and the jacuzzi is a good ice breaker for those who come to a social alone.

Its a great idea - count me in,

Rhys

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

A fair few that came to the Pussy Posse Charity Night last year, at Chams in Newport, didn't play.......

And we had a FABulous time.

As long as you explain to everyone that it is a bi and bi friendly night on a Saturday, because there are many straight swingers who won't even be in the same building as bi males.......

Strange, but true!

Good luck

Just to clarify one point, if you do organise this (and I hope you do)

Anyone attending who is not currently a member of Chameleons would need to take out a guest membership for the night. Chameleons are happy to do this for organised events and depending on the numbers attending are known to discount entry and provide a buffet.

But you will have to be on the organisers guest list if your not a member and want to take advantage of the 1 night only guest membership facility, you will also have to take 2 forms of ID with you, perhaps a passport or driving licence and a utility bill.

Chameleons never contact people at thier home address but it is a requirement of the law that any person on the premises is either a member of staff or a bona-fide member and thier details are recorded, be it a full member or a guest member.

So anyone who isnt a member and wanting guest membership status would need to contact the OP organising the event to go on the list or they will not be allowed in.

Any member who wants to go and take advantage of any price reductions on the night will have to contact the OP/event organiser and put thier name down on the list

we would be up for this,lol! keep us posted please? H 'n Cx

[Removed by poster at 25/01/10 06:53:59]

As my work commitments have just scuppered my plans to go to the Cardiff Social this weekend I think a Social at Chams would be a great idea. Count me in xxx

we will come both we go to chams all the time and dont let these people put you off doing some people are just to stuck up there own arse's and dont like chams and there no need on them leaving bad comments like that count us in x x x x x

By *onnlynCouple  over a year ago

Neath

count us in sounds a great idea

"we will come both we go to chams all the time and dont let these people put you off doing some people are just to stuck up there own arse's and dont like chams and there no need on them leaving bad comments like that count us in x x x x x "

I don't see any bad comments on this thread only questions, support and advice, enlighten us please please we want the goss

its just some people have always got something to say about the place just coz they dont like it doesnt mean other people havent got to like they make me mad

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"its just some people have always got something to say about the place just coz they dont like it doesnt mean other people havent got to like they make me mad "

Like Jed, I don't see anything written about not liking the place.

We held the Pussy Posse Charity Night there last year and had a blast.

Not every club is going to be to everyone's taste and it's personal preference but this thread was only full of advice and people wanting to go.

Please enlighten us as we can't see any bad remarks.

" we go to chams all the time "

Im sure we have seen you there.

I will let everyone know the details as soon as i have them, i was asked about doing it, but now the details are very slow coming to me, we are going to the club later, so will ask.

If you need any help with club liason just let me know, we are in Aberystwyth at the moment but will be home again on Friday (home is 30 seconds from the club) and I work there when needed (staff holiday/illness etc).

i explained to mart last night about what i meant by what i said and thank god he unstood wat i meant so i dont really need to explain to everyone sorry.

I think its a great idea having had probs with the hotels in cardiff this weekend it would be perfect and normal swinging rules as enjoy no pressure

By *ev and TrevCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

we would be interested as we have never been to chams. please let us know if you get a date xxx

Hello.

We would be interested in attending, dates permitting of course.

we would also be interested as we missed the cardiff social due to family and things date permitting to

we would be interested we are members what date you looking at

If this is going ahead we would love to know a rough date to make arrangements and make sure we are free.

we are just waiting for full details and prices from nick the owner, and once we have that, we will arrange it

we "hope" to arrange it for within the next several weeks

The potential social being discussed is something that martndebs has discussed with my wife. She works at Chams in Newport and is in the process of finalising details for martndebs. No-one would need to take a guest membership out for the night but would be required to have their fab user names down on the list as is the usual manner for socials that are held up in the darlaston Chameleons. They would be required to bring id with them though.

Further information will be released through martndebs once all the details have been finalised but the owner/management at chameleons.

You can book us in please, have to say have been clubbing for I think over 8 years now and 5 of them as a single fem and have found the clubs a brilliant place to meet people under no pressure atmosphere..I have never understood people misconception that clubs = pressure, Hubby and I have been to chams god knows how many times and all the time treat it as a social...Anything else is a bounus should we wish

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Sounds like a great idea to encourage those people (singles and cpls) who are a bit nervous. We were lucky for our first time we went with others who had been before.

With it being predominantly a social, will there be a relaxation of the dress code? Some people have mentioned that they are not keen on the whole "towel" thing, it might be good to get them in first dressed how they feel comfortable, then they might like to come back again? Just a thought.

Sounds great, I'd love to come along. Not been to a club yet and am going to the pussy posse in Gloucester in May but Newport would be an added bonus.... Please bare me in mind should it go ahead....

By *ev and TrevCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

anymore news on if this social will take place? xx

By *ntony dennisMan  over a year ago

swansea/castleford

love to just let me know when

By *iquidgold2001Woman  over a year ago

near swansea

yes please. Count me in.

hi, we have not forgotten about this, but work is very busy right now setting up a new business, once we have that done, we can spend some time sorting this night out guys

» Add a new message to this topic