FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > BDSM interest and dom/sub relationships

BDSM interest and dom/sub relationships

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Right guys and gals, Ive always known I have had a natural Dominant side to my personality, you wouldnt beleive it if you met me though haha.Just i have never fully embraced this part of me sexually, yes most partners i have had would tell you i have a dominant edge,but ive never pushed it and had a dom/sub relationship.

So what im asking is there anyone that wants to take me under thier wing and give me a few pointers into the do's and dont's because even though im 37 and have plenty of experience sexually, I fully admit that im wet behind the ears in this subject

Im happy to take pointers on the forum, but would rather talk and ask the more embarassing questions i have about it via messages.

thanks

Tidywelshguy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Just thought, Admin if this isnt the most appropriate place for this post please could you move it to advice and support

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

On friday there is a bdsm event in cardiff called devils kinky playground. Please email shybbw on here for more details. Its open to anyone with an interest in kink. hannah x

Thanks Hannah, and thanks to everyone that has replied to me personally, much appreciated

You know I'd happily give you pointers and if you want to go to DKP I'll go with you. Need to get details though x

"Thanks Hannah, and thanks to everyone that has replied to me personally, much appreciated"

hannah would be brill at teaching ya tidy lol xxxx

Thanks a lot to everyone that has been in touch, and thanks for all being so supportive and positive. can use all the advice i can get. its very much appreciated

welcome to the dark side respect all you meet and learn theres some good places cardiff bristol ect shy bbw will give you all the help you need your end good luck

Thanks Warren

» Add a new message to this topic