FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > When's the next social????

When's the next social????

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all,

After a thoroughly amazing time at the Cardiff social, meeting lots of sexy people, and having a great time in the naughty corner.

Jen and I are keen to attend more, and we've still to fully resolve the daffodil/passion flower debate.

So we will be keeping an eye on any dates/parties coming up, in the hope of attending, that's if you like what you see of us, and I can bring her across the bridge making sure she pays her £6.20

We sadly can't make the Swansea social on 6th April, bu please keep us posted about socials.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Mark & Jenny

x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi all,

After a thoroughly amazing time at the Cardiff social, meeting lots of sexy people, and having a great time in the naughty corner.

Jen and I are keen to attend more, and we've still to fully resolve the daffodil/passion flower debate.

So we will be keeping an eye on any dates/parties coming up, in the hope of attending, that's if you like what you see of us, and I can bring her across the bridge making sure she pays her £6.20

We sadly can't make the Swansea social on 6th April, bu please keep us posted about socials.

Mark & Jenny

x"

theres the Newport social on 12th April lol xx

sat 6th swansea social fri 12 newport social

"Hi all,

So we will be keeping an eye on any dates/parties

coming up, in the hope of attending, that's if you

like what you see of us, and I can bring her across the bridge making sure she pays her £6.20

Mark & Jenny

x

Yes lots from the Cardiff omen going o the Newport one

theres the Newport social on 12th April lol xx"

yes lots from the Cardiff one going to the Newport one .cheap hotel at the travel lodge at the moment too.poppyxx

» Add a new message to this topic