FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Your Fab week

Your Fab week

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ours follows the usual pattern - zilch on Mon/Tues with interest beginning to gain momentum on Wed.

By Thurs there is a steady stream of winks, friend invites & the wonderful "hi hows u" messages.

Friday & its like someone has lit the touchpaper as people from all corners of the country suddenly want to be our friends, aw - how sweet!

Saturday usually sees the mobile numbers sent out in force as Tom, Dick or Harry is determined the weekend will not pass without a shag & you'll "do" even though we've never spoken & have no clue even what you look like.

Sunday is like watching a dying fly desperate for that bit of something before the clock strikes 12 & the weekend is over.

Then it's Monday before you know it & the cycle starts again.

Just wondered if your Fab week has a pattern after all we're all governed by work & family?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

just lately? Constant stream of emails outbound all week... virtual instant delete each time. occassional nibble if they keep the email for up to three days before deleting. one or two contacts.. And maybe ine or two people who respond politely.

of the responders in the positive there may be one genuine person/couple. God i must be ugly or have a bad approach i do alright i suppose.. maybe getting jaded lol

You guys have had an email from me but was not responded to which is also cool and am not using the thread to brrate but rather to respond. my email is never cut. paste and is considered and articulate.

i can see from your post however that i may be better to post out early in the week and let the weekend warriors play their games lol

al the best and happy swingin to all

Dave

By *ickiemintMan  over a year ago

Somewhere NW London

A FAB week for us has no pattern to it, due to us having only very limited time together (for family time and for playing as a couple). The only constant is the timewasters and messers on here...they just never seem to go away.

Apart from some lovely friends on here that we've known for ages, lately it seems to be falling apart...genuine newbies are great, but there are too many people just willing to mess you about, agree to meet and waste your time by not showing up. Hope this changes soon, or we'll be off here. Rich

I get numpties messaging me every day of the week, be it weekday or weekend.

But I also get some absolute hotties which I plan to ravage on my days off

By *otlistcplCouple  over a year ago

Newport

"Ours follows the usual pattern - zilch on Mon/Tues with interest beginning to gain momentum on Wed.

By Thurs there is a steady stream of winks, friend invites & the wonderful "hi hows u" messages.

Friday & its like someone has lit the touchpaper as people from all corners of the country suddenly want to be our friends, aw - how sweet!

Saturday usually sees the mobile numbers sent out in force as Tom, Dick or Harry is determined the weekend will not pass without a shag & you'll "do" even though we've never spoken & have no clue even what you look like.

Sunday is like watching a dying fly desperate for that bit of something before the clock strikes 12 & the weekend is over.

Just wondered if your Fab week has a pattern after all we're all governed by work & family?

"

This is sooo true tho we also get the 'I/we are in town for one night and you look a nice, hot, sexy, available, anything as long as I/we get our ends away, brigade during the week sigh!!

[Removed by poster at 07/02/13 18:06:00]

"I get numpties messaging me every day of the week, be it weekday or weekend.

But I also get some absolute hotties which I plan to ravage on my days off"

Ditto n thanks to the hotties who keep us here, just not enough time to ravage enough of them

Crikey now I realise its the shift work that messes everything up...I have no concept of quiet Mon/Tue :-\

"Ours follows the usual pattern - zilch on Mon/Tues with interest beginning to gain momentum on Wed.

"

love it

» Add a new message to this topic