FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Funniest moments on a meet

Funniest moments on a meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Having had fair share of funny moments during meets im curious to hear other experiences,, for me it was an outdoor meet,, me all dressed in me undies and heels and a little to close to a river edge,, get the vision?? me on top,, he jerks i lose balance and whoop im in the water,, ohhh i pissed i swear!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This also happened by the river bank but didnt get wet i that way! Met a lady and went for a walk along the river bank and no one was around so we started some very passionate kissing and touching each other and to turn around to see a man walking his dog standing a few feet away from us just watchig us ! We both just burst out laughing lol

Hehe should have asked him join in

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Hehe should have asked him join in "

The man or the dog!!!

I've witness the funniest meet.

I was in directing room and a couple on the south coast wanted a guy to come fuck her on cam for everyone to watch. They find a guy who is willing and could be there within 20 minutes.

While they wait they play on came, getting her turned on. 30 minutes pass and the guy has come, she texts him to see if he is lost and he claims to have knocked the door but there was no answer. Everyone watching can hear their entire house, she gives him another chance. Tell him to text when he is outside. 15 mins later he text to say he is in his car outside. Eventually he comes in, and is shown into bedroom by hubby. He goes straight in for a kiss then rips his clothes off in 5 seconds, jumps on the bed and lays there waiting for her to suck his cock, she starts playing with him and he freaks out cos there is a camera on. And leaves quicker than he got there.

Whole Directing room is laughing, seeing the ultimate time waster. Blatantly married, who used the site as a free brothel.

5 minutes later he is back on the room, he left his keys at her house and had to sheepishly ask for them back.

TL:DR time waster leaves after 5 minutes, forgets keys and has to come back

"Hehe should have asked him join in "

think he would have been even more shocked if asked to join in but would have been interesting to see his reaction lol

had a meet wiv a 20ish yr old before vampy touched him he cum and asked her if he could leave lol never again lol

she should have said no u cant leave just to see his face lol

By *etlinkMan  over a year ago

cardiff

"she should have said no u cant leave just to see his face lol"

"had a meet wiv a 20ish yr old before vampy touched him he cum and asked her if he could leave lol never again lol"
. That cracked me up nutshell must be a turn on for that to happen

he never been back lol

"she should have said no u cant leave just to see his face lol"
That made me chuckle should of tied him up and got his fella hard again then destroy him lol

hehe creased,, love a good funny story me!!

By *pbiCouple  over a year ago

Bridgend

Ok we met a guy in our car at an isolated spot near a quarry ... He was naked in the footwell of the car with his head between my lovely wifes legs I was stood outside getting the most awesome blowjob ... I can hear a car I pull my pants up and a police van drives part up and stops down the road around 70 metres away and about 20cops get out! Looks like they are doing bloody search training! ... Oh shit! We see they seem to be searching around that area so ... Fuck it we go behind the small mound behind the car and finish off ... His face as they went past and he was totally naked ... Priceless and hilarious xx

By *ynonvalleyboyMan  over a year ago

merthyr

i had a social meet with a couple a while back. met in a local pub whilst having a drink chatting about likes dislikes. in walks the females sister and joins us. i was quickly told to pretend i was a workmate of the husband who happened to be a nurse. i then spent the next twenty minutes talking about hospitals . finaly suggested a game of pool

sort of difused the situation

decided to meet about two years ago with some chap had not seen a pic or anything but he sounded nice and i never spoke to him on phone but i thought hey ho public place. Imagine my horror when I walked into the place we had arranged to meet and it was my boss the solicitor i worked for I have never been so embarrassed neither had he. then we had a good laugh but no play lol too much complications that would cause byut it was funny thinking about it and telling the girls in the office ha ha

hehe love it peeps and the quarry story omfg creased!! x

I was drinking at my parents with my mum and her friends they all called it a night so my mum suggested I walk the one girl home so I said after I Finnish my drink 2 pints later we started kissing and ending up having sex on the sofa then in walked my younger brother and starts pissing him self laughing and pointing wich caused me to burst out laughing she wasn't too happy lol

went to a meet once and ended up staying for 5 days decorating the chicks house for her...wasnt working then obviously...

Another time I was fucking this hot 19 year old face to face, her kegs akimbo, sweat pissin off me and she looks at me and says "what would you do if I called you daddy"?

By *ickiemintMan  over a year ago

Somewhere NW London

My cum dripping off the headlining of her car after she finished me off by hand... Rich

Lol something similar vampy had a 19yr old over and sucked him for 20 secs then he cum and left shortly after in total 5 mins he was here lol x

By *azzaahhWoman  over a year ago

north wales / chester

"went to a meet once and ended up staying for 5 days decorating the chicks house for her...wasnt working then obviously...

Another time I was fucking this hot 19 year old face to face, her kegs akimbo, sweat pissin off me and she looks at me and says "what would you do if I called you daddy"?

"

what did u do ??? lol

I've fallen off a bed mid romp, fallen asleep on top of someone, and fallen down someones stairs in ridiculously high sex-shoes.

» Add a new message to this topic