FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Holiday gran canaria any fem fancy it totally paid for FREE

Holiday gran canaria any fem fancy it totally paid for FREE

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Friend of mine has pulled out of holiday looking for single female to join me for week at gran canaria and lots of swinging 100% genuine this is a free holiday and really don't want to go on my own

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

U posted yesterday that u were going to book a holiday this weekend and you'd pay for a fem to go with u , now you're saying a friend booked with u , paid and pulled out in the space of 16 hours ?

By *how2usCouple  over a year ago

cardiff / barry

renaming nutty2000 to clever2000.

great bit of detective work guys.

ps if your off to gran canaria. you will find loads of fun in the dunes of masspalomas xx

"U posted yesterday that u were going to book a holiday this weekend and you'd pay for a fem to go with u , now you're saying a friend booked with u , paid and pulled out in the space of 16 hours ?

"

haha BUSTED!

[Removed by poster at 03/02/13 11:55:43]

By *amieandjulieCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

And hasn't replied !!!!!

No wonder this puts people off meeting etc

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"U posted yesterday that u were going to book a holiday this weekend and you'd pay for a fem to go with u , now you're saying a friend booked with u , paid and pulled out in the space of 16 hours ?

"

And the award for "Sherlock of the Forums" goes to...!!!

Cant fault the guy for trying but needs to smarten up!!!!!!

And the award for "Sherlock of the Forums" goes to...!!! "

Thank you , thank you , it gives me great pleasure to accept this award on behalf of everyone that's been dicked around by time wasters and liars

By *elshWenchCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

ops, be careful what you type, and remember what you said!

By *obbo44Man  over a year ago

Swansea

i might have read it wrong but all im reading is his mate has pulled out of going lol give the guy a break he`s only asking if someone wants a free hol no matter which way he goes about it lol get down wind st fella few in lava lounge will take you`re arm off for a ticket lol

"i might have read it wrong but all im reading is his mate has pulled out of going lol give the guy a break he`s only asking if someone wants a free hol no matter which way he goes about it lol get down wind st fella few in lava lounge will take you`re arm off for a ticket lol "

Am booking a holiday this weekend and looking to play whilst away where is best place and genuinely have place available all paid for am booking all inc and who ever decides to come spending money only which isn't a lot 100% anyone interested message me

This was his post less than 12 hours before , completely different version events , people don't trust guys who tell 2 different stories , smile

Swansea

think the wording on the 2 might be a bit different but a free hol is a free hol why dont you take him up on the offer then and see if its genuine lol :

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

Actually 3 days ago the post was.. gran canaria booked first time. Any couples about travelling alone !

So that is a different story to the one now.. thats what people were saying.

So may not actually be a free hol.. lets face it you have to be cautious these days.. and 3 different stories makes it look a little odd..well spotted.

"think the wording on the 2 might be a bit different but a free hol is a free hol why dont you take him up on the offer then and see if its genuine lol : "

We already booked for a week in Oct , we go there every year so no need for a freebie but if its a genuine offer then I'm sure someone will take it up

Swansea

Ok I understand being careful but what would you expect the guy to do lol he's on this site he's been veri'd there are people who know him here and if its not a free hol what else could it be ? It might be because I am new to this I'm not sure if it is please excuse me lol anyway it's my last post so won't be commenting again so genswansguy think that's your username come on take a few pics of the tickets and hol forms to show you're serious lol

Yeah pal cheers yeah I made mistake of wording it wrong on 2nd occasion but thing on this site is just ignore the clicky female half of couples who think they own the site, and I really couldn't be bothered to explain and waste valuable energy is the honest answer !! The sooner people realise that couples just as much as men on here are timewasters the better! And the holiday was GENUINE offer !! since been re-booked was travelling march now going apr but hey I just laugh it off robbo !! and yeah will post pic of holiday booking good idea !!

Desperation???

Surly you have mates to go with??

Not desperation all couldn't get time off work etc etc as was short notice hence the post !!! Jesus are all you couples the same !!!

Why bother taking a fem and being tied to her for the holiday when you can go out to a bar and get a different one every night??? lol

Not desperation all couldn't get time off work etc etc as was short notice hence the post !!! Jesus are all you couples the same !!!

That's exactly what I have done

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Bored now!

Yeah me too !! Another couple who have an opinion on everything !! Bored now yet still posted !! Get a grip ffs

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

To be honest i wish you was still going in march then we could have ravished you

Have a great holiday

xxxx

Yeah me too now !! : ( !! An thx will enjoy ( hopefully) xxx

» Add a new message to this topic