FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > A bit of a different angle on married

A bit of a different angle on married

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok so a lot of threads about married men , so my question is do any of you women really don't mind and happy meeting married men?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This will be interesting

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Probally not butt lol

oh god, why on earth have you started this??? haha

dont bother me in the least, some of my best meets have been with married men

By *otTimeSeekerMan  over a year ago

Milford Haven

I'm married and I've been told that some prefer married guys because they tend to be less 'clingy' and 'stalkerish'

"I'm married and I've been told that some prefer married guys because they tend to be less 'clingy' and 'stalkerish'"

Don't bother us at all. At the end of the day its their problem.....

"Don't bother us at all. At the end of the day its their problem....."

totally agree with all comments. Doesn't bother me if guy is married. It's his choice what he does

I think the married guys have taken a early lead here long way to go

I won't meet married men because I don't fancy a screaming sniffling banshee of a wife kicking off on my doorstep. The 'other' woman always gets the shit end of it.

"I won't meet married men because I don't fancy a screaming sniffling banshee of a wife kicking off on my doorstep. The 'other' woman always gets the shit end of it."

good point, and in fairness the indiscreet will always be found out. Sadly for a lot of women/couples they often do meet married men without knowledge of their status. Better to be upfront and make assurances that the steps to ensure the indiscretion will never be discovered are taken

By *ll-Knight-longMan  over a year ago

Derby/Notts(Long Eaton)

Technically I am married but after 18months separation I think I can honestly class myself single....except when with the Fab GF then I am still married ..but not to my swinging partner. So you see it's not always black and white fitting into nice boxes

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

You'll find there are plenty who will meet attached men, but many won't want to post about it in open forum because there can be a vitriolic backlash!

have always had affairs with "married men" because it was safer and i never wanted commitment but on fab different story lots of unmarrieds that just out for fun lol so job done

Well at least this way it will save you sending hundreds of messages as you can pick out those who don't mind from this thread lol

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"I'm married and I've been told that some prefer married guys because they tend to be less 'clingy' and 'stalkerish'"

I do completely agree with this.. Sadly.. and sure we miss out on good meets because of it.. but still wouldn't meet any... been tempted but just cant as to me its not right. (my opinion only that is...Mrs Fun)

no... we will not meet married men, i look at it like this how mauch pain would it cause fire if i cheated behind her back , it would devastate her and ive too much love and respect for her for that and knowing how she would feel i personally would not want to put another woman through that.

when we meet single males and we had a fantastic mmmf last night we make sure they are single, should one ever slip through the net though he will be named and shamed on here for those couples who do not want to play with cheaters can be made aware.

when you play with a person who is attached male or female and thier respective husband wife does not know then its not swinging its just deceitful

so next time your meeting a cheater spare a thought for the thier other half sitting at home thinking that thier lot is a happy one and then ask yourself would i like this done to me...

"no... we will not meet married men, i look at it like this how mauch pain would it cause fire if i cheated behind her back , it would devastate her and ive too much love and respect for her for that and knowing how she would feel i personally would not want to put another woman through that.

when we meet single males and we had a fantastic mmmf last night we make sure they are single, should one ever slip through the net though he will be named and shamed on here for those couples who do not want to play with cheaters can be made aware.

when you play with a person who is attached male or female and thier respective husband wife does not know then its not swinging its just deceitful

so next time your meeting a cheater spare a thought for the thier other half sitting at home thinking that thier lot is a happy one and then ask yourself would i like this done to me...

"

Unfortunately those who meet cheaters don't care about the one sat at home thinking all is hunky dory lol

It shouldnt be about married or not, its about discretion!

There are as many married women on here also seeking fun outside of thier relationships, is it not better to have fun with a likemended partner that knows the score, no emotional attachment, no relationship, just adult fun. I mean would it be better to use a working girl instead?!

Just stay safe, play safe and keep safe with like minded people, its about sex not breaking up marriages after all..

"It shouldnt be about married or not, its about discretion!

There are as many married women on here also seeking fun outside of thier relationships, is it not better to have fun with a likemended partner that knows the score, no emotional attachment, no relationship, just adult fun. I mean would it be better to use a working girl instead?!

Just stay safe, play safe and keep safe with like minded people, its about sex not breaking up marriages after all.."

Just stay safe, play safe and keep safe with like minded people, its about sex not breaking up marriages after all..

"

Odd though as I have never experienced any of that with the single males I have met

its not really about married or not , on this site it shouldnt be a concern , this site is like ebay , you are adverising for a shag , every hole you shag is a bonus , why on earth would you care if in the real world the other person was married or not ?not unless you want a relationship and not just a good hump

"

Couldn't put it better myself

By *ULKnSLUTCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Well said Ice. Totally agree with you. We always do our utmost to make sure we don't play with anyone who is married or in a relationship.

i have know friends who have been so happily married until one of em starts swinging other finds out and feels more betrayed and then divorce looms. its a choice ppl make and sometimes it causes so much heartbreak, hence i stay single and only meet singles for play but can never say never

"its not really about married or not , on this site it shouldnt be a concern , this site is like ebay , you are adverising for a shag , every hole you shag is a bonus , why on earth would you care if in the real world the other person was married or not ?not unless you want a relationship and not just a good hump "

And that to me is what cheating males attitude is, any holes a goal as they say. Well for your information, even on the outside world, I wouldn't meet someone that was cheating and neither would the rest, it has absolutely nothing to do with relationship, it has to do with no strings attached, cheaters have a partner attached to them, single guys don't

married or not - single or not , some people care , some people dont , its all a matter of choice , personaly i am not that bothered , you shag the person you are with , if they are cheating , well fine , its their problem to deal with . Dont worry , shag and be happy

By *elshWenchCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

I don't like the thought of playing with married people. My hubby and I put and lot of time, effort and communication into keeping our marriage open. If I caught him cheating I'd end the marriage because I cant have a relationship if there's no trust.

So I cant empathise or sympathise with those who stray, nor can I respect them.

I've been cheated on, and know how awful it feels and would not want to be part of another person's pain.

Also Karma is a bitch, and bites back.

"should one ever slip through the net though he will be named and shamed on here

"

Why name and shame? Surely it's your fault for having let him slip through the net? If you met a "single" woman who you later found out to be married, would you name and shame her too?

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"no... we will not meet married men, i look at it like this how mauch pain would it cause fire if i cheated behind her back , it would devastate her and ive too much love and respect for her for that and knowing how she would feel i personally would not want to put another woman through that.

"

"should one ever slip through the net though he will be named and shamed on here

Why name and shame? Surely it's your fault for having let him slip through the net? If you met a "single" woman who you later found out to be married, would you name and shame her too?"

yes we would, and no it would not be our fault for letting him or her slip through it would be thier fault for being totaly decietful not only to thier partners but to us also.

people who cheat on thier partners and lie to the respective couple they are meeting are purely selfish and show a clear lack of respect to both parties.

If someone wants to meet outside of marriage for whatever reason then it’s their choice, if they are prepared to put the effort into meeting a couple or single fem then they will be prepared to omit that they are in a relationship because as soon as they say “hey I’m in a relationship” the door gets shut on them. They have no incentive to be honest, and yes couples and fems have the right to not be complicit in the guy/fems action, but unless you devise a more robust way of filtering out married guys then you have two not so easy choices.

They guy/fem is single and therefore genuine and you get to play

They guy/fem is not single and therefore not genuine you don’t get to play

It’s okay saying that you wouldn’t meet married men, but seriously how many men would be left if you didn’t and how do couples and single fems qualify that a guy is what he says he is?

Alice “Are you married Bob?”

Bob “No honest Alice, cross my heart and pinkie swear”

I was in a devoted and committed relationship when I was married, only to find her returning home at 3am missing several articles of clothing that she was wearing going out the door. I choose not to meet while I am in a serious relationship and can see both sides. It depends on how much of an issue you want to make of it

It’s okay saying that you wouldn’t meet married men, but seriously how many men would be left if you didn’t

how many would be left in? why the honest respectful ones of course like you prof xxx

"

» Add a new message to this topic