FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Statuses

Statuses

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It makes me laugh seeing some of the status updates men put, I mean, who is going to respond to something like this:

"Where are all the women that aren't lying, unemployed losers at?"

An example of one, I've seen this morning lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Surely they are an absolute godsend for women..

It's like an asshole alert!!

By *ogerBottomsMan  over a year ago

Aberdare

Plenty of the "need my balls drained" lads at all hours of the day, too. Form an orderly queue, ladies.

By *attoodchapMan  over a year ago

Swansea

I bet he's going to be doing a mass delete after his inbox fills up!

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Status updates definitely serve as an extra filter. We've blocked men, women, couples and TVs in the past for either really crappy updates or just constantly moaning.

We feel that status updates on fab should be kept to swinger related things like club visits or looking to meet. We don't need to know that your washing machine has broken again or that you're mad that 'no slags are available'

By *unnybunsWoman  over a year ago

Between here and over there

"Plenty of the "need my balls drained" lads at all hours of the day, too. Form an orderly queue, ladies. "

Urgh some statuses give me the ick- “I need a blow job- can accom- may not be able to answer you all” yeh dream on.

Also there’s the ones that are “can’t get any fun on this site you’re all boring”

“Gonna leave no fun to be had here” mate we are not an airport no need to announce your departure !!!

And some others just make me laugh…… and gives a real insight to those who think this site is called- dial a fuck!

By *jolnir85Man  over a year ago

Caerphilly

To many desperate single males on this site not realising this it is a swinger site, not a hookup site. They only bitch an moan when they get rejected. Says more about their own insecurities that the women’s they are trying to entice. Ladies, don’t be deterred. Remember, you have all the power on here, not us blokes. We are at your mercy. Be picky. Be upfront. Don’t ever lay anyone tell you you’re not worth it.

By *ummer breeze300Woman  over a year ago

Caerphilly

[Removed by poster at 19/08/22 23:53:40]

By *ummer breeze300Woman  over a year ago

Caerphilly

"Plenty of the "need my balls drained" lads at all hours of the day, too. Form an orderly queue, ladies.

Urgh some statuses give me the ick- “I need a blow job- can accom- may not be able to answer you all” yeh dream on.

Also there’s the ones that are “can’t get any fun on this site you’re all boring”

“Gonna leave no fun to be had here” mate we are not an airport no need to announce your departure !!!

And some others just make me laugh…… and gives a real insight to those who think this site is called- dial a fuck!"

So true and not for getting I'm straight but want to suck cock

By *ust P3achyWoman  over a year ago

Lost in the Valleys

The perfect filter, they tell you more about the person than their profile, instant block for most X

"To many desperate single males on this site not realising this it is a swinger site, not a hookup site. They only bitch an moan when they get rejected. Says more about their own insecurities that the women’s they are trying to entice. Ladies, don’t be deterred. Remember, you have all the power on here, not us blokes. We are at your mercy. Be picky. Be upfront. Don’t ever lay anyone tell you you’re not worth it. "

Well said. It's exactly that.

I have come to the conclusion that I am a little too picky tho

By *ust P3achyWoman  over a year ago

Lost in the Valleys

"To many desperate single males on this site not realising this it is a swinger site, not a hookup site. They only bitch an moan when they get rejected. Says more about their own insecurities that the women’s they are trying to entice. Ladies, don’t be deterred. Remember, you have all the power on here, not us blokes. We are at your mercy. Be picky. Be upfront. Don’t ever lay anyone tell you you’re not worth it. "

That's why so many of us only meet at clubs or parties nowadays. I won't have a random person in my home anymore, even the people with the nicest of profiles can be something you weren't expecting X

"To many desperate single males on this site not realising this it is a swinger site, not a hookup site. They only bitch an moan when they get rejected. Says more about their own insecurities that the women’s they are trying to entice. Ladies, don’t be deterred. Remember, you have all the power on here, not us blokes. We are at your mercy. Be picky. Be upfront. Don’t ever lay anyone tell you you’re not worth it.

That's why so many of us only meet at clubs or parties nowadays. I won't have a random person in my home anymore, even the people with the nicest of profiles can be something you weren't expecting X"

I'm thinking this to after Friday I seen a status a guy saying he was off to chams so asked if it would be possible to have a lift & pay petrol but that's all it was trying to change my words asking for a meet instead & accompany him to chams the following Friday jeez I only wanted a lift! & this person had 5/6 verifications saying how nice he was he's just an opportunist can't stand men like that sorry

» Add a new message to this topic