FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Social

Social

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rtyIan OP   Man  over a year ago

Gateway to the Beacons

I guess that I am not wanted at the social since I have had no confirmation of venue etc etc

I know the venue and have been before, I even went when it was held in another pub many years ago,

I have been on here more years than I care to remember both as a single and as a couple, verified and genuine on all the accounts I have had

Had an email to confirm I wanted to attend a week or so ago but that's it.

Eh oh life goes on guess I will go to my local and have a beer, enjoy those that are going

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *carlett CumslutWoman  over a year ago

cardiff

Depending on the social occasionally the list for single males is closed off after a certain amount which is posted in the threads. Alternatively have you popped the organiser a direct message, it may have just been an oversight especially with the sheer volume of replies in the threads?

By *nsatiables21Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

When the organisers are resounding for more than one social and the size of Newport social I wouldn't be surprised if it was an oversight.

Really don't think it's helped posting a moaning thread rather than sending a message though..

Mrs

Gateway to the Beacons

I have messaged

By *inkypair40-SocialsCouple  over a year ago

newport

"I guess that I am not wanted at the social since I have had no confirmation of venue etc etc

I know the venue and have been before, I even went when it was held in another pub many years ago,

I have been on here more years than I care to remember both as a single and as a couple, verified and genuine on all the accounts I have had

Had an email to confirm I wanted to attend a week or so ago but that's it.

Eh oh life goes on guess I will go to my local and have a beer, enjoy those that are going "

I messaged you a week ago when you last replied to my email giving you the details your on my list and I have had no other messages off you for s week??

Gateway to the Beacons

I responded confirming I would be attending

Gateway to the Beacons

As message history shows I messaged you back a week ago

Eh oh life goes on

By *inkypair40-SocialsCouple  over a year ago

newport

"As message history shows I messaged you back a week ago

Eh oh life goes on"

Your on my list I sent you the details what more can I do than that if your not attending that’s fine but it would be nice to have contacted me direct instead of posting attention seeking posts here.

» Add a new message to this topic