FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Attitude after NO!!!!

Attitude after NO!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's not like we all see attractiveness in the same things so how hard is it to be respectful to the fabsters who say no.. I see women and couples say how rude some people get and yes, we all know it, the majority of whom are male. We all have the same thing in common but we aren't all looking for the exact same people.. give what you want to get and be respectful to all no matter how things go.. HAPPY Naughtiness people and stay safe xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some need to grow up, others need to learn respect for women. Those types think women are pieces of meat to use and abuse!

By *ite -meWoman  over a year ago

my house

"Some need to grow up, others need to learn respect for women. Those types think women are pieces of meat to use and abuse! "

By *attoodchapMan  over a year ago

Swansea

Well it was weird as I was called a few names Wednesday for turning someone down! I was really polite about it but had a bit of abuse. Water off a ducks back though!

Theres Just No Need..

By *forbigunMan  over a year ago

here

"Well it was weird as I was called a few names Wednesday for turning someone down! I was really polite about it but had a bit of abuse. Water off a ducks back though!"

Was it a male around 25 years of age from by the Liberty?

By *attoodchapMan  over a year ago

Swansea

"Well it was weird as I was called a few names Wednesday for turning someone down! I was really polite about it but had a bit of abuse. Water off a ducks back though!

Was it a male around 25 years of age from by the Liberty?"

No it was a lady in her 40s. We exchanged a few messaged before hand and when I said I wasn't interested it got a bit shirty!

By *uddsWoman  over a year ago

st athans

its not just guys who can get verbal on here when rejected its single fems and occasional couples too,why does everyone think its just guys?

"its not just guys who can get verbal on here when rejected its single fems and occasional couples too,why does everyone think its just guys?"

When I block people here for their unusual or unrealistic requests they use the forums to tell others I'm strange, Maybe if they were open about liking TV's this problem wouldn't exist but it seems their forums clique friends are more important than their own happiness. We laugh at them but they just don't get it

By *ussellmyMassonMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

I hate knowing that some males in here turn into right cunts when they get rejected makes the decent guys look like shit

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

If you're not mature enough to accept rejection..

You're not mature enough to swing..

"If you're not mature enough to accept rejection..

You're not mature enough to swing.."

I couldn’t agree more!

wrexham

I couldn’t agree more!

"

Thank you..

By *4rlockMan  over a year ago

Swansea

I couldn’t agree more!

Thank you.."

If this is directed at me, get your facts right, this person likes to make unfounded allegations, and before you have a chance to respond, you're blocked.

This has happened to many great people on here, singles and couples, and this person has a reputation of doing it.

Thank you.

Swansea

I couldn’t agree more!

Thank you..

If this is directed at me, get your facts right, this person likes to make unfounded allegations, and before you have a chance to respond, you're blocked.

This has happened to many great people on here, singles and couples, and this person has a reputation of doing it.

Thank you."

Sorry, Rant over

By *ancardiff7Man  over a year ago

Near Cowbridge

"I hate knowing that some males in here turn into right cunts when they get rejected makes the decent guys look like shit "

Or...it separates the wheat from the chaff which might make the ladies of fab appreciate a decent man more? Got to think positive my friend!

wrexham

I couldn’t agree more!

Thank you..

Thank you.

Sorry, Rant over "

Keep your hair on...

It's a general observation and not a personal dig at a particular individual

By *oby le roneMan  over a year ago

Treorchy

"I hate knowing that some males in here turn into right cunts when they get rejected makes the decent guys look like shit

Or...it separates the wheat from the chaff which might make the ladies of fab appreciate a decent man more? Got to think positive my friend! "

This is my view on it. And the main reason I'm constantly drowning in pussy.

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

We blocked someone yesterday. His profile said he's non pushy guy. I replied to his first question, then went off to look at forums. He then sent 3 messages within 10 mins full of questions.

I popped in and out reading the messages but didn't reply. He would of seen they had been read. He should of waited for answers rather than asking more. All he did was earn himself a block, for being pushy.

Swansea

I couldn’t agree more!

Thank you..

Thank you.

Sorry, Rant over

Keep your hair on...

It's a general observation and not a personal dig at a particular individual"

No probs, apologies, bit of a stressed day yesterday

By *igDickSwansMan  over a year ago

Swansea City Centre

If i ever message a lady and she tells me im not for her or she just isnt interested, i will always say the same thing "i wish you all the best and hope you find what your looking for" there is no point being rude, were not everyones cup of tea so be polite and move on

By *ilverjagMan  over a year ago

swansea

I can never quite get my head round why anyone would want to give someone attitude if the attraction isn't mutual, when every intelligent person knows that whether it's adult dating sites, or straight dating sites you are using, connecting with someone is a bit like waiting for a bus, it doesn't matter if you miss the first one, as there will be another one along in a minute. It's also a bit like playing a bandit in a social club, if you keep playing long enough, you are eventually going to hit the jackpot, and collect a few small wins in between.

I couldn’t agree more!

Thank you..

Thank you."

What allegations?

Swansea

I couldn’t agree more!

Thank you..

Thank you.

What allegations? "

Tell you when I see you next lol

By *eri and tonyCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

"its not just guys who can get verbal on here when rejected its single fems and occasional couples too,why does everyone think its just guys?

When I block people here for their unusual or unrealistic requests they use the forums to tell others I'm strange, Maybe if they were open about liking TV's this problem wouldn't exist but it seems their forums clique friends are more important than their own happiness. We laugh at them but they just don't get it "

no it seems you like to be rude then block them and all I’ve seen is you being rude and making out people have a problem with tv’s when they haven’t ??

By *e 1812Man  over a year ago

Bargoed-ish.

I had a guy message me recently asking if I wanted my cock sucked. My profile clearly states that I'm straight. When I replied and said I was straight so no, I wasn't interested, I got a message back saying "Your loss !" How the fuck is it my loss if I'm not interested in guys in the first place ? Haha.

Had a message included..." want to fuck me til I'm bruised"

Reported.

Seriously. A random out of the blue message.

And my profile is ranty enough to halt this...

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

EDINBURGH (She/Her)

"Some need to grow up, others need to learn respect for women. Those types think women are pieces of meat to use and abuse! "
with bell on!!

By *S2LOOKCouple  over a year ago

Near Cardiff

To be fair, not had any abuse. A few pushy people that don't take no for an answer but the majority have been decent.

I've had abuse on here after politely declining a younger woman. Also after a few meets and NSA fun with another lady who wanted a relationship. It isn't very nice tbo

» Add a new message to this topic