that was typo

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

Anyone want popcorn ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Anyone want popcorn ?"

Nah far too dangerous, have you heard about it’s side effects, I always get crumbs on the sofa

By *esthetic21 OP   Man  over a year ago

west midlands

"Anyone want popcorn ?

Nah far too dangerous, have you heard about it’s side effects, I always get crumbs on the sofa "

it gets stuck in ya teeth too

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

"To all my unvaccinated people who are still alive 3 "

two more here

plus my kids so that makes 4 lol

By *tylebender03Man  over a year ago

Manchester

RIP to the ones who are not

By *igNick1381Man  over a year ago

BRIDGEND

"RIP to the ones who are not "

And RIP to the people who were vaccinated and still dead from COVID

By *en_Dover79Man  over a year ago

Oswaldtwistle

shout out to all the boring b*****ds still knocking one out about covid 3 years later

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

[Removed by poster at 20/03/23 19:34:02]

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Shout out to all decent people, who are alive, including those who still struggle with health issues, following infection. It doesn't matter whether you're vaccinated or not, I don't judge people that way

By *mp411Man  over a year ago

chester

Hello fellow unjabbed people

By *rder66Man  over a year ago

Tatooine

"Shout out to all decent people, who are alive, including those who still struggle with health issues, following infection. It doesn't matter whether you're vaccinated or not, I don't judge people that way "
This.

What a douche bag comment. Why does it matter to you who does what?

"Anyone want popcorn ?"

Genetically engineered untested popcorn?

No thanks, I'll pass and make a big song and dance about how clever I am to have not had any. I might then suggest that popcorn is an Intergovernmental conspiracy go control the masses.

I'll stick to cheese on toast. You know where you are with saturated fat!

"Anyone want popcorn ?

No thanks, I'll pass and make a big song and dance about how clever I am to have not had any. I might then suggest that popcorn is an Intergovernmental conspiracy go control the masses.

I'll stick to cheese on toast. You know where you are with saturated fat!"

To clarify this is an attempt at a satirical dig at the anti vax arguments. Having known two people die from Covid, I do find the premise of this thread distasteful.

Please by all means send abusive PMs. But if you do make sure you abuse me correctly. It was a slightly confusing experience go be roasted and then blocked by someone who seems to agree with me!

Reading

"Anyone want popcorn ?

To clarify this is an attempt at a satirical dig at the anti vax arguments. Having known two people die from Covid, I do find the premise of this thread distasteful.

Please by all means send abusive PMs. But if you do make sure you abuse me correctly. It was a slightly confusing experience go be roasted and then blocked by someone who seems to agree with me!"

ha ha, that did make us laugh!

west midlands

"Shout out to all decent people, who are alive, including those who still struggle with health issues, following infection. It doesn't matter whether you're vaccinated or not, I don't judge people that way "
I'm not judging anyone nor do I have anything against anyone who is vaccinated I'm just shouting out my unvaccinated people

and very grateful to be so too

By *ightNWet69Woman  over a year ago

dark side of the moon

"Anyone want popcorn ?

I'll stick to cheese on toast. You know where you are with saturated fat!"

Now I'm wanting cheese on toast!

"Anyone want popcorn ?

Please by all means send abusive PMs. But if you do make sure you abuse me correctly. It was a slightly confusing experience go be roasted and then blocked by someone who seems to agree with me!"

By *abasaurus RexMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I’m vaccinated and still alive too! Unbelievable scenes Jeff!

By *entle_lover_xMan  over a year ago

Great Dunmow

"I’m vaccinated and still alive too! Unbelievable scenes Jeff! "

But Bill Gates is tracking your every move now

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

Are you though? Or is your body being controlled by nanobots like a technozombie.

"Shout out to all decent people, who are alive, including those who still struggle with health issues, following infection. It doesn't matter whether you're vaccinated or not, I don't judge people that way I'm not judging anyone nor do I have anything against anyone who is vaccinated I'm just shouting out my unvaccinated people "

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

What do you want, a medal?

Reading

"What do you want, a medal? "

When does he want it? NOW!!!!

By *adyKRWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

"Anyone want popcorn ?

I see your point Hun, but I'd rather avoid any judgement and stigma that comes with strongly opinionated debates, it doesn't help anyone. x

By *ustus555Couple  over a year ago

NG 21

"There's only 3 "

That's all that's left alive.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

" I'm just shouting out my unvaccinated people "

Why are they your people ? How did you gain control of them ?

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

" I'm just shouting out my unvaccinated people

Why are they your people ? How did you gain control of them ?"

5g mast signals mind control and drxgs added to drinking water.

By *londebiguyMan  over a year ago

Southport

"shout out to all the boring b*****ds still knocking one out about covid 3 years later"

Exactly this.

By *londebiguyMan  over a year ago

Southport

Bill Gates must be off his tits with joy tracking me going to Aldi and B& M.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"Bill Gates must be off his tits with joy tracking me going to Aldi and B& M."

He will because his pay masters are Lidl and Home Bargains.

west midlands

"Shout out to all decent people, who are alive, including those who still struggle with health issues, following infection. It doesn't matter whether you're vaccinated or not, I don't judge people that way I'm not judging anyone nor do I have anything against anyone who is vaccinated I'm just shouting out my unvaccinated people "
cheers

By *irthnextdoorMan  over a year ago

Wiltshire

To everyone saying they don’t judge etc, how convenient now you know it never stopped transmission or infection.

We remember 2-3 years ago. When you wanted us locked up, fired, denied entry and calling us selfish.

Reading

"To everyone saying they don’t judge etc, how convenient now you know it never stopped transmission or infection.

We remember 2-3 years ago. When you wanted us locked up, fired, denied entry and calling us selfish."

Blimey, that’s a jump

"To everyone saying they don’t judge etc, how convenient now you know it never stopped transmission or infection.

We remember 2-3 years ago. When you wanted us locked up, fired, denied entry and calling us selfish."

Reduced the seriousness of the symptoms. And yes selfish was an appropriate description.

By *ttentive gentMan  over a year ago

torbay

By *irthnextdoorMan  over a year ago

Wiltshire

We remember 2-3 years ago. When you wanted us locked up, fired, denied entry and calling us selfish.

Reduced the seriousness of the symptoms. And yes selfish was an appropriate description."

How were we selfish when it made no difference? You were glued to your TV, sat in your house scared while the rich and famous partied. Face it. You were conned.

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

Thinking your vaccine status is something to proud of, whether you had them or not is sad as fuck.

couple, us we him her.

Reduced the seriousness of the symptoms. And yes selfish was an appropriate description.

How were we selfish when it made no difference? You were glued to your TV, sat in your house scared while the rich and famous partied. Face it. You were conned. "

Oh grow up

couple, us we him her.

"Thinking your vaccine status is something to proud of, whether you had them or not is sad as fuck."

How were we selfish when it made no difference? You were glued to your TV, sat in your house scared while the rich and famous partied. Face it. You were conned. "

Because it did make a difference. Hospital admission figures showed that.

Most people gladly received the vaccine in the hope that it might make a difference. Most did this accepting that thete might be a small risk, as with any medical procedure or any medication. We did so in the hope it would protect not only is but others too.

Some, however, decided that a miniscule risk of side effects meant they would say "Hey fuck hoping to help society at large. I am much more important"

So selfish ... a bit.

I did watch TV.

I also worked every day through the period in a public facing, public serving capacity. And watched people die. People who may not have if the source if their infection hadn't been quite so infectious if they had been vaccinated.

This was whilst others collected their furlough payments and spouted misinformation about the risks and the vaccine.

So I do find it somewhat distasteful to see the unvaccinated status bandied around as a badge of honour.

I do, however, accept and even defend your right to believe what you want to. Just ads I accept and defend my right to disagree with you.

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

People choose which risks they are willing to take. It's not selfish to not want to risk taking a medication that might leave you with long term sickness.

I thought all this witch hunting went away when they admitted it pretty much did fuck all to stop you infecting others. Guess not

Selfish or not in others eyes(I coulent give one single fuck tbh), if I could roll back the clock I wouldn't bother with having any of the vaccines.

Unvaxxed and proud

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

When you say "unvaccinated" take it you just refer to the Covid variety, or do you mean all vaccinations from childhood onwards...

How were we selfish when it made no difference? You were glued to your TV, sat in your house scared while the rich and famous partied. Face it. You were conned.

Most people gladly received the vaccine in the hope that it might make a difference. Most did this accepting that thete might be a small risk, as with any medical procedure or any medication. We did so in the hope it would protect not only is but others too.

Some, however, decided that a miniscule risk of side effects meant they would say "Hey fuck hoping to help society at large. I am much more important"

So selfish ... a bit.

I did watch TV.

I also worked every day through the period in a public facing, public serving capacity. And watched people die. People who may not have if the source if their infection hadn't been quite so infectious if they had been vaccinated.

This was whilst others collected their furlough payments and spouted misinformation about the risks and the vaccine.

So I do find it somewhat distasteful to see the unvaccinated status bandied around as a badge of honour.

I do, however, accept and even defend your right to believe what you want to. Just ads I accept and defend my right to disagree with you. "

Perfectly put

"Unvaxxed and proud "
to those sending me hate for this comment I withstood all the hate from people who believed the government's lies thats why im proud, why send me hate and then block me so I can't reply ? That's a cowards trick

So selfish ... a bit.

I did watch TV.

I do, however, accept and even defend your right to believe what you want to. Just ads I accept and defend my right to disagree with you.

Perfectly put "

I applaud this comment

"Unvaxxed and proud to those sending me hate for this comment I withstood all the hate from people who believed the government's lies thats why im proud, why send me hate and then block me so I can't reply ? That's a cowards trick"

Same thing happening to me.

It would seem there are similar idiots on both sides of the fence

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

"Unvaxxed and proud "

Unvaxed fine but don't get the proud bit? X

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

"People choose which risks they are willing to take. It's not selfish to not want to risk taking a medication that might leave you with long term sickness.

I thought all this witch hunting went away when they admitted it pretty much did fuck all to stop you infecting others. Guess not

Selfish or not in others eyes(I coulent give one single fuck tbh), if I could roll back the clock I wouldn't bother with having any of the vaccines."

Same I had just 2 and I'm convinced it buggered my immune system! But hey ho x

By *llaandGCouple  over a year ago

London

(psst.. don't want to upset anyone, but I have it on good authority that the OP is actually a plant, placed on the forum by the Vax Police to flush out the recalcitrants... don't give yourselves away...

It must be true, Piers Corbyn told me through my toaster...)

By *unfunfun xMan  over a year ago

London

Worst post every what a crock of shit op. Ooooooh don't get the jab your turn into a lizard and there track your every move, yawn bloody yawn

» Add a new message to this topic