FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > That eary silence.. before hitting rocks.

That eary silence.. before hitting rocks.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rFunBoy OP   Man  over a year ago

Longridge

Normally when a ship is about to smash onto the rocks, rudder is put hard over and engines set full astern in the hope the collision can be avoided or the impact reduced..

All I hear right now is that eary silence, while coasting in at full speed ahead, no engines and just waiting for the impact..

100,000s are now infected, many of whom will loose the fight and become yet more statistics of a failed, incompetent government.

This, along with those thoughtless, selfish individuals who think it's above them to wear masks, keep distancing and respect others in order to try to avoid the situation we are now headlong into.

Who seriously believed mass vaccination of millions with 2 to 3 weeks notice, at the worst possible time of year, without enough staff to administer it, with a lag of over 2 weeks before decent protection would be the answer to this tidal wave that has started washing over us.

To further delay Circuit Breakers until New Year, will again, like last year take months to bring rates back down again and death rates through the roof.

For many, this will be their last Christmas.

Well Done Boris..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *osmocoupleMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

Agreed, but we really don't need yet another thread about it

By *rucking-HellMan  over a year ago

Northampton

I think the whole reaction to the pandemic is slightly hysterical. Don't worry about it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I think the whole reaction to the pandemic is slightly hysterical. Don't worry about it. "

So tell that to the dead ??

By *aughtiness69Couple  over a year ago

Kinmel bay

"I think the whole reaction to the pandemic is slightly hysterical. Don't worry about it.

So tell that to the dead ??

We've all gotta die sometime, kid. "

Explains why you are a single male on here.

Thought of dying doesn't bother me never has, I have had so many close calls,

BUT the thought of a loved one dying now that fucking ruins me!!

Now either you don't have anyone in your life you care about or you are just that cold.

Try thinking of others.

By *agan_PairCouple  over a year ago

portchester

Well this all went swimmingly !

By *ob rodMan  over a year ago

lancaster

"Normally when a ship is about to smash onto the rocks, rudder is put hard over and engines set full astern in the hope the collision can be avoided or the impact reduced..

All I hear right now is that eary silence, while coasting in at full speed ahead, no engines and just waiting for the impact..

100,000s are now infected, many of whom will loose the fight and become yet more statistics of a failed, incompetent government.

This, along with those thoughtless, selfish individuals who think it's above them to wear masks, keep distancing and respect others in order to try to avoid the situation we are now headlong into.

Who seriously believed mass vaccination of millions with 2 to 3 weeks notice, at the worst possible time of year, without enough staff to administer it, with a lag of over 2 weeks before decent protection would be the answer to this tidal wave that has started washing over us.

To further delay Circuit Breakers until New Year, will again, like last year take months to bring rates back down again and death rates through the roof.

For many, this will be their last Christmas.

Well Done Boris.."

South Africa are weeks ahead of us there coping

Circuit breaks have minimal impact yet huge implications

The vast majority of our vacations round by us are done by pharmacy vaccination hubs staffed by there own staff from the last lot of recruitment for vaccination staff

Minimal input from doctors all desperate to abandon general practice in favour of easy money vaccination

Views on lockdowns vary on your personal circumstances. Many are hardly affected

Others are finically screw and business destroyed by it and the government can’t finance it indefinitely

Covid kills but so does lockdowns

Very easy to sit shouting and criticising when you have half the story fraction if the facts and don’t have to deal with the consequences of making decisions

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

It's like crazy bitches in a Facebook fight

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Those two need to get a room! Like pulling hair in the playground

» Add a new message to this topic