FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Covid booster jab.

Covid booster jab.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who has had their booster ? Did you get any side effects ? I was told any side effects would be a lot less than the 2 original jabs (i hade AZ), but I'm feeling like i've been hit by a bus and have a harpoon in my arm !!

I know side effects can be expected but I'm interested to know how others have got on.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Oh dear sorry to hear that ...

On a side note , not seen you around for a while, where you been haha ?? x

By *yron69Man  over a year ago

Fareham

I fell down behind the sofa and emerged all hairy with fangs and big bushy eyebrows.

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Who has had their booster ? Did you get any side effects ? I was told any side effects would be a lot less than the 2 original jabs (i hade AZ), but I'm feeling like i've been hit by a bus and have a harpoon in my arm !!

I know side effects can be expected but I'm interested to know how others have got on. "

oh no

I have not had mine yet hope you feel better soon xxx

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I've had a third jab (not booster, it's complicated) - two unknown and a Comirnaty.

The third was the easiest so far - sore arm and hinting at getting unwell, but I slept off the latter and the former was no big deal.

STOKE ON TRENT

"I've had a third jab (not booster, it's complicated) - two unknown and a Comirnaty.

The third was the easiest so far - sore arm and hinting at getting unwell, but I slept off the latter and the former was no big deal."

No booster

Manchester (she/her)

"I've had a third jab (not booster, it's complicated) - two unknown and a Comirnaty.

The third was the easiest so far - sore arm and hinting at getting unwell, but I slept off the latter and the former was no big deal.

No booster "

It's the same vaccine and it's a third - thought it might be helpful. Apologies if not

STOKE ON TRENT

No booster

It's the same vaccine and it's a third - thought it might be helpful. Apologies if not"

No silly I'm asking why 3

By *tmostakiss1Man  over a year ago

Derry

No booster

It's the same vaccine and it's a third - thought it might be helpful. Apologies if not

No silly I'm asking why 3"

Was she supposed to read your mind?

Manchester (she/her)

No booster

No silly I'm asking why 3"

Sorry I misunderstood - clinical trial related stuff.

STOKE ON TRENT

No booster

Sorry I misunderstood - clinical trial related stuff. "

Ahhh ok thanks xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Pffft no thanks.

"Oh dear sorry to hear that ...

On a side note , not seen you around for a while, where you been haha ?? x"

I've been quiet here for a while

"I fell down behind the sofa and emerged all hairy with fangs and big bushy eyebrows."

I was like that anyway lol

The third was the easiest so far - sore arm and hinting at getting unwell, but I slept off the latter and the former was no big deal."

I want to sleep it off but I'm at work (in the club) so can't sleep plus I'm back here for the party tonight. I'm might have a cat nap inbetween

"Who has had their booster ? Did you get any side effects ? I was told any side effects would be a lot less than the 2 original jabs (i hade AZ), but I'm feeling like i've been hit by a bus and have a harpoon in my arm !!

I know side effects can be expected but I'm interested to know how others have got on. oh no

I have not had mine yet hope you feel better soon xxx"

Thank you x

Manchester (she/her)

I want to sleep it off but I'm at work (in the club) so can't sleep plus I'm back here for the party tonight. I'm might have a cat nap inbetween "

Fair enough. Mine fortunately hit so I could have an early night. Painkillers definitely the way forward.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

I've been quiet here for a while "

Good to see ya back and hope you're better soon x

By *eacupsbearCouple  over a year ago

Croydon

I have my booster in November.

Not sure when. I'm waiting for my notification.

B

I've been quiet here for a while

Good to see ya back and hope you're better soon x"

Thank you, I've only been quiet on the forums, busy at the club etc. How are you ? X

By *iking 777Man  over a year ago

Kirkwall

Mine this morning and so far so good

By *eacupsbearCouple  over a year ago

Croydon

I'm one of the lucky few who get another 2 jabs! The next one is the third in my primary course abs then I get my booster after ..

T x

Hope everyone is side effect free

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

I had mine on Wednesday. Arm is sore & have a blinding headache but I also have raging toothache so can’t be sure

J x

Sorry to hear this OP, I just got a text other day to get booked in for booster and flu vaccine. I had the AZ and first one floored me for a day.

Did they give you az booster may I ask?

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

People are referring to it as a booster.. but it's just a 3rd dose. It's as far as I'm aware no different to the first two jabs.

OP. My arm hurt like mad for about a week... slept for a whole day after. I'd had AZ for the first 2, but Pfizer for thr 3rd.

This is interesting. I got a text to book mine. No horrid side effects, I was just out of it for two days and it was really really nice!

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Will b declining mine have decided x

"People are referring to it as a booster.. but it's just a 3rd dose. It's as far as I'm aware no different to the first two jabs.

OP. My arm hurt like mad for about a week... slept for a whole day after. I'd had AZ for the first 2, but Pfizer for thr 3rd. "

Is everyone that had AZ for first two to get the Pfizer on their third do you know? I've tried looking into it online but it's not very clear.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"People are referring to it as a booster.. but it's just a 3rd dose. It's as far as I'm aware no different to the first two jabs.

OP. My arm hurt like mad for about a week... slept for a whole day after. I'd had AZ for the first 2, but Pfizer for thr 3rd.

Is everyone that had AZ for first two to get the Pfizer on their third do you know? I've tried looking into it online but it's not very clear."

It's an unknown as it may be Moderna, Pfizer or Astra Zeneca. Use by dates might affect what is available in your area.

"Sorry to hear this OP, I just got a text other day to get booked in for booster and flu vaccine. I had the AZ and first one floored me for a day.

Did they give you az booster may I ask? "

I was given pfizer as the booster, i was told by the nurse that all boosters are the pfizer, i don't know if that's true, i wasn't given any choice anyway

"I had mine on Wednesday. Arm is sore & have a blinding headache but I also have raging toothache so can’t be sure

J x"

Hope you feel better soon x

Is everyone that had AZ for first two to get the Pfizer on their third do you know? I've tried looking into it online but it's not very clear.

It's an unknown as it may be Moderna, Pfizer or Astra Zeneca. Use by dates might affect what is available in your area.

"

Thanks for this information

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'm in a similar situation Nell, as I had AZ but will have Pfizer in a few days as a booster and a little apprehensive about side effects. Hope you feel better soon

"People are referring to it as a booster.. but it's just a 3rd dose. It's as far as I'm aware no different to the first two. "

Each email and text message called it a booster, 7 times, as did all the staff there, hence i call it a booster

I had AZ for my original jabs and P for the one i had this week.

By *rMojoRisinMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

I’ve had all three doses, not been troubled by any of them.

Is everyone that had AZ for first two to get the Pfizer on their third do you know? I've tried looking into it online but it's not very clear."

I was told by the nurse that it's been found that you get better protection having the P after the AZ.

"I'm in a similar situation Nell, as I had AZ but will have Pfizer in a few days as a booster and a little apprehensive about side effects. Hope you feel better soon "

Thank you

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Yes. I think only Pfizer and moderna are cleared as boosters. Think they're just using Pfizer.

I have had mine arm a little sore

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

No booster

It's the same vaccine and it's a third - thought it might be helpful. Apologies if not"

A booster is the same vaccine there isn't a different vaccine for boosters.

By *ripodius WillyusMan  over a year ago

Colne

I have had covid jabs including booster and flu jab no side effects on any

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

OP. My arm hurt like mad for about a week... slept for a whole day after. I'd had AZ for the first 2, but Pfizer for thr 3rd. "

You have what is known as a primary course of vaccine for covid this is 2 injections. After that any additional vaccine is called a booster as it is given to "boost" the immunity you have already developed.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

You have what is known as a primary course of vaccine for covid this is 2 injections. After that any additional vaccine is called a booster as it is given to "boost" the immunity you have already developed. "

yea but people seem to assume it's a different vaccine from the first two being a "booster" x

Bham

You have what is known as a primary course of vaccine for covid this is 2 injections. After that any additional vaccine is called a booster as it is given to "boost" the immunity you have already developed. "

Some people, with very weakened immune systems are receiving 3 doses though. And then a 4th dose as a booster. That's why the terminology is different, 3rd dose and booster.

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Southern Wales

Had 3rd jab (booster?) a few weeks ago. Pfizer. No side effects at all this time, and my arm was fine.

On first two jabs (also Pfizer) I had severe arm ache for a week but nothing to report this time around. My mum had hers too and no side effects there either.

Thanks for answering.

I'm still feeling crap, been in bed for over 2 hours watching crap on youtube !! Was supposed to be at a Halloween Party instead i have opened a tin of Quality Street that were meant for Christmas, now i feel sick aswell, not helped by one of my cats sitting on the bed washing her feet

By *astleman46Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

You will you've been injected with Covid 3 times now

STOKE ON TRENT

"You will you've been injected with Covid 3 times now"

By *DGF20Man  over a year ago

Dublin

"I'm in a similar situation Nell, as I had AZ but will have Pfizer in a few days as a booster and a little apprehensive about side effects. Hope you feel better soon "

Mix and match

Had my booster my arm hurt more after than the other 2 did

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

"You will you've been injected with Covid 3 times now"

By *xycpl699Couple  over a year ago

kilmarnock

No thanks had 2 that's enough

By *nnie2009Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Definitely having my booster

By *iobhan123Woman  over a year ago

Deal

No booster

Sorry I misunderstood - clinical trial related stuff.

Ahhh ok thanks xxx"

Immuno-suppressed patients are also getting a third primary dose, 8 weeks after their second, followed by the booster in 6 months...

Just had my booster yesterday and arm aches as normal same as previous I feel

Getting my booster next Thursday. Flipping hate needles lol

Yes almost everyone is having Pfizer.

You have what is known as a primary course of vaccine for covid this is 2 injections. After that any additional vaccine is called a booster as it is given to "boost" the immunity you have already developed. yea but people seem to assume it's a different vaccine from the first two being a "booster" x"

Well that's what it's been referred too so that's why people are assuming it's a booster it's to boost the immunity you already have from the 1st 2 vaccines.

?? hold the line ...the world has gone bonkers..and lost all common sense..its going to be bumpy ride next 2 years.. much love ??

Dont forget to report to the yellow card scheme of all side effects no matter how small..still in clinical trial until 2023..

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

"I had mine on Wednesday. Arm is sore & have a blinding headache but I also have raging toothache so can’t be sure

J x

Hope you feel better soon x"

Thank you xx An abscess has finally appeared so at least I know what I’m dealing with. Dentist on Weds xx

Still got sore arm from booster though. It was Pfizer. 1st 2 were AZ

J x

Manchester (she/her)

"Dont forget to report to the yellow card scheme of all side effects no matter how small..still in clinical trial until 2023.."

You mean the Americans saying phase 4 until 2023? Post marketing safety monitoring? You might want to check what those words mean.

And hang on, isn't that the same Americans who fully approved said vaccine with the 2023 date?

Oh goodness. Why do people insist on spouting such nonsense

Do use the yellow card system if you have any adverse effects - I have done and will do again.

"Dont forget to report to the yellow card scheme of all side effects no matter how small..still in clinical trial until 2023.."

Yes I have heard as little as only 10% have been reported to the yellow card scheme and this is why ALL sore arms needed to have been reported then that way they would know you may get a sore arm but people think this is normal to get a sore arm (cos everyone they know had a sore arm) so they don't report it so it's now not known if you get a sore arm? This trial finishes December 2023 so we have another 2years and 2months of forceful government drug pushing to get through yet? Stay strong stay human!

Manchester (she/her)

"Dont forget to report to the yellow card scheme of all side effects no matter how small..still in clinical trial until 2023..

Yes I have heard as little as only 10% have been reported to the yellow card scheme and this is why ALL sore arms needed to have been reported then that way they would know you may get a sore arm but people think this is normal to get a sore arm (cos everyone they know had a sore arm) so they don't report it so it's now not known if you get a sore arm? This trial finishes December 2023 so we have another 2years and 2months of forceful government drug pushing to get through yet? Stay strong stay human!"

Why, what would make someone not human, please?

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

Booster gives you a sore arm because it’s normally either Pfizer or Moderna - they both do that.

It really is no big deal other than pain at the vaccination site and a lump that is sore when you lift your arm.

Other than that nada, wife and I both had our boosters Thursday and been running and living as normal every day.

"Booster gives you a sore arm because it’s normally either Pfizer or Moderna - they both do that.

It really is no big deal other than pain at the vaccination site and a lump that is sore when you lift your arm.

Other than that nada, wife and I both had our boosters Thursday and been running and living as normal every day."

You and your wife were lucky then. I'm having a very different experience i had the Pfizer booster, however i had AZ as my first 2 jabs and was ill then, including a painful injection site.

I have been told now (by a pharmacist) that the P booster wouldn't give me as much problen as the AZ did !

By *UCKER56Man  over a year ago

Walsall

Sore arm this morning but that's all x

"Sore arm this morning but that's all x"

Lucky man x

"Stay strong stay human!

Why, what would make someone not human, please?"

Taking part in these human trials

Manchester (she/her)

"Stay strong stay human!

Taking part in these human trials"

What trials?

By *thLincsCpleCouple  over a year ago

Barton upon Humber

We have both had our boosters, all 3 of our jabs were Pfizer and had no bad effects from any other than the usual sore arm.

Central

"Stay strong stay human!

Taking part in these human trials"

The trials that were undertaken, involving humans from around the world, were the most scrutinised in human history. Those earlier vaccines are now available and you personally, as well as the rest of us, have been gaining the benefits from them, for almost a year. If you want to take part in any different trials, as some other brave and selfless people did, that is entirely optional and you'll manage to learn more about them. Until then, continue to enjoy the benefits of these approved medicines that had their stage 3 trial results fully published, when they ended.

Central

All of the approved vaccines ended their Stage 3 Trials and had their results published. Further evaluation, such as for alternative age groups may happen but that doesn't stop these vaccines having been authorised as approved medicines in 2020 and earlier in 2021. Your words sound like 1 of those old fbook posts that ultimately got banned, when they were spreading alarm to people who were targeted for clickbait. Each country is very different, having different government agencies that authorise medicines. As you're interested and concerned, it could be worthwhile to update yourself with their output.

"Stay strong stay human!

Taking part in these human trials

The trials that were undertaken, involving humans from around the world, were the most scrutinised in human history. Those earlier vaccines are now available and you personally, as well as the rest of us, have been gaining the benefits from them, for almost a year. If you want to take part in any different trials, as some other brave and selfless people did, that is entirely optional and you'll manage to learn more about them. Until then, continue to enjoy the benefits of these approved medicines that had their stage 3 trial results fully published, when they ended. "

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

I had covid (tested positive for 4 months).

Had Pfizer jabs and terrible side effects- but only for about 12 hours.

Had my booster yesterday- tender arm where it was, no side effects as yet! X

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

"I had covid (tested positive for 4 months).

Had Pfizer jabs and terrible side effects- but only for about 12 hours.

Had my booster yesterday- tender arm where it was, no side effects as yet! X"

The 3rd vaccine and booster are the same- just called different depending which group your in and because of the time between x

By *ames-77Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

Are people on here prejudice towards people who haven't had the vaccine

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

How many 'booster' jabs are people prepared to have?

Manchester (she/her)

"How many 'booster' jabs are people prepared to have?"

Depends on what the evidence indicates. It doesn't trouble me at the moment.

By *ames-77Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

I was wondering the same

I will listen to the experts and go by their advice, it's worked well for me so far

By *ik MMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

Reminds me of Trainspotting - just one more f’king hit…

By *antona33Man  over a year ago

collon

is it every 6 months people will get boosters ? Or will it be a yearly thing coming into the winter

By *igNick1381Man  over a year ago

BRIDGEND

With the profit's being made by Pfizer et al (after that nice government investment at the start which we have no chance of being paid back I've no doubt) I'm sure they'll sell booster's for as long as possible

Why sell a one off cure when you can get the world hooked on a yearly subscription

Reading

"With the profit's being made by Pfizer et al (after that nice government investment at the start which we have no chance of being paid back I've no doubt) I'm sure they'll sell booster's for as long as possible

Why sell a one off cure when you can get the world hooked on a yearly subscription"

So, you expect a commercial company to give away their products? What industry do you work in?

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

I’ve heard that the boosters are Pfizer and Pfizer/Pfizer/Pfizer is fine but AZ/AZ/Pfizer is a bit rough for a day or two.

By *arialoueWoman  over a year ago

bradford

Ive turned both my flu jab n covid booster coz i rarely get colds never had the flu, i was really ill with the jabs so no thanks

By *antona33Man  over a year ago

collon

"Ive turned both my flu jab n covid booster coz i rarely get colds never had the flu, i was really ill with the jabs so no thanks "
do you mind sharing what side effects you had from the jabs ?

Manchester (she/her)

"With the profit's being made by Pfizer et al (after that nice government investment at the start which we have no chance of being paid back I've no doubt) I'm sure they'll sell booster's for as long as possible

Why sell a one off cure when you can get the world hooked on a yearly subscription"

And I'm sure remdesevir, ivermectin, dexamethasone, monoclonal antibodies, antivirals, etc are also free.

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

Had my booster yesterday morning Pfizer…. 9pm I was shivering and went to bed feeling frozen. Slept all day today so not good !

BRIDGEND

Why sell a one off cure when you can get the world hooked on a yearly subscription

And I'm sure remdesevir, ivermectin, dexamethasone, monoclonal antibodies, antivirals, etc are also free. "

Did I say the were? A pointless addition

BRIDGEND

And I'm sure remdesevir, ivermectin, dexamethasone, monoclonal antibodies, antivirals, etc are also free. "

When they start mandating those you just may have a point, but currently you don't

BRIDGEND

So, you expect a commercial company to give away their products? What industry do you work in? "

One that paid back the money the government used to bail it out

Taxpayer money

Our money

Money I don't believe will be returned by these companies

You little bootlicker

Bham

"Had my booster yesterday morning Pfizer…. 9pm I was shivering and went to bed feeling frozen. Slept all day today so not good ! "

Made your eyes look funny too...

Reading

So, you expect a commercial company to give away their products? What industry do you work in?

One that paid back the money the government used to bail it out

Taxpayer money

Our money

Money I don't believe will be returned by these companies

You little bootlicker"

Biotlicking who exactly?

Central

"Had my booster yesterday morning Pfizer…. 9pm I was shivering and went to bed feeling frozen. Slept all day today so not good ! "

Though good that it shows that your immune system is working

Manchester (she/her)

And I'm sure remdesevir, ivermectin, dexamethasone, monoclonal antibodies, antivirals, etc are also free.

When they start mandating those you just may have a point, but currently you don't"

They have us over a barrel if it keeps spreading, though. Some of that stuff or people die.

And what's cheaper, vaccination or the drugs used to keep someone in ICU with Covid alive? Remdesevir costs thousands

The vaccine mandates people fear are so wide ranging, aren't they?

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

If you have no reaction at all does it mean it hasn't boosted your immune system ?

Today i feel almost ok

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

I know side effects can be expected but I'm interested to know how others have got on. "

No, all good.

Bit of an ache in my arm but nothing any other injection wouldn't do.

had mine just a ittle sore are couple of hours nothing much

By *tockport 69Couple  over a year ago

Stockport

we have had the 2 jabs but will not have the 3.

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

I have a flu jab every October, likelihood is that flu andCovid jabs will be become routinely combined.

So every year… Noproblem.

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

Had a Pfizer booster a week ago. Couple of hours after it I got very tired and slept for a couple of hours. Arm hurt for about a week but way less side effects than the AZ.

By *asha86Couple  over a year ago

walsall

By no means am i an anti vaxer but after having covid already vs the side effects ive had from second jab i will not be having my booster. Ive suffered with fatigue really badly and im a physical guy and along with bouts of depression followed by vertigo for 7 weeks and still continuing. Some might say its a coincidence but not how its happened to me. My wife and family have all had it no problems but after how ive suffered/suffering im not willing to go for it.

"What trials?"

These (so called) vaccination trials which are non-stop for the next two years and two months there will be alot more pressure exerted to make sure ALL and EVERYONE conforms

Manchester (she/her)

"What trials?

These (so called) vaccination trials which are non-stop for the next two years and two months there will be alot more pressure exerted to make sure ALL and EVERYONE conforms"

Hmm. The trials were completed before approval.

You've been had, I'm afraid. Nefarious forces sell these ridiculous lies.

Had my booster 2 weeks ago and tested positive on Saturday (after spending 10 days pretty much isolating with 3 positive kids so it was pretty much inevitable)

I'm young, fit, train 6 days a week and my chest is fucked with it. Wouldn't fancy risking it if I hadn't had the vaccines especially if I was in a more vulnerable category or not as fit and healthy as I am

"

Hmm. The trials were completed before approval. "

Sorry the trials end December 2023 for AZ Phfizer I think is July 2023 so this is non-stop for the next 2yr and 2month x

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"What trials?

These (so called) vaccination trials which are non-stop for the next two years and two months there will be alot more pressure exerted to make sure ALL and EVERYONE conforms"

To make sure all and everyone conforms to what?

I mean I don't buy a lot of the pro vax stuff, but it's effective for some/a lot of people. No doubt its saved some lives. Whether it's emergency approved / authorised or not is kind of irrelevant by now, its just semantics of a label people want to apply to a well tested and monitored drug.

Manchester (she/her)

"

Sorry the trials end December 2023 for AZ Phfizer I think is July 2023 so this is non-stop for the next 2yr and 2month x"

Pfizer ended its phase 3 trial in November 2020. That's the necessary stage to seek approval.

I'm sorry you've been fooled by charlatans. I really am.

You may believe as you choose, but the facts don't care about your feelings.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"

Sorry the trials end December 2023 for AZ Phfizer I think is July 2023 so this is non-stop for the next 2yr and 2month x"

More misinformation but keep on going

Pfizer trials end April 2023

Astra Zenica December 2023

as of their own info? They don't hide this? It is known?

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

I had mine yesterday, my arm was tender last night but nothing else so far fingers crossed

Manchester (she/her)

"Pfizer trials end April 2023

Astra Zenica December 2023

as of their own info? They don't hide this? It is known?"

Post marketing safety monitoring.

Which means after it goes to the market, the general population, they keep looking at it.

So nefarious and scary

So exactly the same as a clinical trial

By *uckfunCouple  over a year ago

North Coast

I had my 3rd dose last Monday, sore arm for 2 days but nothing else

By *uckfunCouple  over a year ago

North Coast

"Are people on here prejudice towards people who haven't had the vaccine "

I suppose it’s their right to do so, up to each person who they want to meet, black only, white only, couples only, vaccinated only, unvaccinated only, no hairy bollocks etc

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"Are people on here prejudice towards people who haven't had the vaccine

I suppose it’s their right to do so, up to each person who they want to meet, black only, white only, couples only, vaccinated only, unvaccinated only, no hairy bollocks etc"

Full medical history required....?

Manchester (she/her)

"Are people on here prejudice towards people who haven't had the vaccine

I suppose it’s their right to do so, up to each person who they want to meet, black only, white only, couples only, vaccinated only, unvaccinated only, no hairy bollocks etc

Full medical history required....? "

People have the right to ask for anything.

Other people have the right to say no.

» Add a new message to this topic