FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > No compulsory vaccination for students.

No compulsory vaccination for students.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Apparently the government have rolled back on the plan to insist that students need to be vaccinated to attend university.

Personally I think it’s the right decision.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Apparently the government have rolled back on the plan to insist that students need to be vaccinated to attend university.

Personally I think it’s the right decision. "

yes me to no one should be forsed to be vaxed should be up to every indivigual after all we suposed to live in a free society

By *issusWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"Apparently the government have rolled back on the plan to insist that students need to be vaccinated to attend university.

Let's just hope they don't start their yoyo again.

They have also said in the past that vaccine passports are not to be used anywhere yet look at them now...

Let's just hope they don't start their yoyo again.

They have also said in the past that vaccine passports are not to be used anywhere yet look at them now... "

It’s not over until the fat prime minister sings.

You mean after the fat prime minister is told by his overlords what's the next part of the plan.. Or some of the experts on here are giving him guidance you never know

Overlords lol.

[Removed by poster at 31/07/21 16:35:41]

Stephanie you honestly believe the fat useless lying prime minister is in control and making all the decisions

By *imes_berksMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

"Stephanie you honestly believe the fat useless lying prime minister is in control and making all the decisions "

Name them. Name them. Name them.

They will reply in this forum, very soon..

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"They will reply in this forum, very soon.. "

You think the Prime Ministers "overlords" are on Fab?

By *imes_berksMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

"They will reply in this forum, very soon..

You think the Prime Ministers "overlords" are on Fab? "

Omg I’ve heard it all now

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"They will reply in this forum, very soon..

You think the Prime Ministers "overlords" are on Fab?

Omg I’ve heard it all now"

Amazing the daft stuff people believe isn't it.....

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I think that if he manages to keep the covid passport need going until autumn semester starts for club entry, students will probably get vaccinated in high numbers anyway, without trying to resort to force. Forcing us students to get jabbed is a poor move.

Personaly i think anyone who doesnt have the vaccine to be very selfish, i know it doesnt stop you carrying the virus, but it does reduce it, there are people who cant have the jab, do they have to hide away forever? its the same as social distancing or mask wearing, i live in a uni town, and most of the students ive seen do neither. but when i was young i thought i was imune from everything aswell, maybe they are, nobody really knows yet, but they could still be carryers

[Removed by poster at 31/07/21 17:31:14]

"Stephanie you honestly believe the fat useless lying prime minister is in control and making all the decisions "

I think he’ll be getting advice from various sources.

The overlords won’t be one of them though.

Unless he’s in the next Doctor Who series.

I think it's just the gov passing the buck. They'll expect universities etc to prove they are covid safe, and prob make it hard for the university to get the okay for face to face teaching without vaccine status.

I think that for universities it makes sense to vaccinate, it's such a melting pot. I'd guess that to get 95% of students vaccinated wouldn't be hard. Offer them £100 voucher towards books etc and most would get there.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I'm pleased they've decided not to go ahead with this.

There would of been uproar. First you can't go to clubs from September, next you can't have an education without being double jabbed. What next?

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

They will do it on the sly instead, lots of pop up vaccine vans in places where teenagers congregate, they had one at thorpe park recently vaccinating teenagers attending the theme park, he will get them done before they go back without making it compulsory

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

So do I. I don't think it right for people to be excluded from society for exercising control over their own body.

"I think it's just the gov passing the buck. They'll expect universities etc to prove they are covid safe, and prob make it hard for the university to get the okay for face to face teaching without vaccine status.

I think that for universities it makes sense to vaccinate, it's such a melting pot. I'd guess that to get 95% of students vaccinated wouldn't be hard. Offer them £100 voucher towards books etc and most would get there. "

It's funny how a financial gift is such a big incentive for most.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"They will do it on the sly instead, lots of pop up vaccine vans in places where teenagers congregate, they had one at thorpe park recently vaccinating teenagers attending the theme park, he will get them done before they go back without making it compulsory "

Why is that sly? It's just giving people an opportunity to be vaccinated

I told you the forum experts would be on(as I said earlier) . And I was right.. And please believe them.

[Removed by poster at 31/07/21 19:52:26]

By *yn drwgMan  over a year ago

Camarthen

"They will do it on the sly instead, lots of pop up vaccine vans in places where teenagers congregate, they had one at thorpe park recently vaccinating teenagers attending the theme park, he will get them done before they go back without making it compulsory "

How is that on the sly, it's there if you want it it's offered to anyone who wants it not forced!!

"Personaly i think anyone who doesnt have the vaccine to be very selfish, i know it doesnt stop you carrying the virus, but it does reduce it, there are people who cant have the jab, do they have to hide away forever? its the same as social distancing or mask wearing, i live in a uni town, and most of the students ive seen do neither. but when i was young i thought i was imune from everything aswell, maybe they are, nobody really knows yet, but they could still be carryers"

By *moothCriminal_xMan  over a year ago

Redditch

88% of adults have had at least 1 jab

Being given a choice of vaccinate or else miss out on things isn't unfair - it's the consequences of your choice.

Dont be a twat - get vaccinated.

Central

"They will do it on the sly instead, lots of pop up vaccine vans in places where teenagers congregate, they had one at thorpe park recently vaccinating teenagers attending the theme park, he will get them done before they go back without making it compulsory

Why is that sly? It's just giving people an opportunity to be vaccinated"

That's too sensible for some

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

"I think it's just the gov passing the buck. They'll expect universities etc to prove they are covid safe, and prob make it hard for the university to get the okay for face to face teaching without vaccine status.

I think that for universities it makes sense to vaccinate, it's such a melting pot. I'd guess that to get 95% of students vaccinated wouldn't be hard. Offer them £100 voucher towards books etc and most would get there. "

When I was a student (admittedly many years ago, sometime around the Italian Renaissance) a free couple of pints of beer would have done it.

And lets face it, the going rate for giving a pint of blood is only a cup of tea and a digestive biscuit...

Manchester (she/her)

I think that for universities it makes sense to vaccinate, it's such a melting pot. I'd guess that to get 95% of students vaccinated wouldn't be hard. Offer them £100 voucher towards books etc and most would get there.

When I was a student (admittedly many years ago, sometime around the Italian Renaissance) a free couple of pints of beer would have done it.

And lets face it, the going rate for giving a pint of blood is only a cup of tea and a digestive biscuit..."

Only a pint?

Christ, the tea got cancelled due to the pandemic, too.

By *imited 3EditionCouple  over a year ago

Live in Scotland Play in England

"Personaly i think anyone who doesnt have the vaccine to be very selfish, i know it doesnt stop you carrying the virus, but it does reduce it, there are people who cant have the jab, do they have to hide away forever? its the same as social distancing or mask wearing, i live in a uni town, and most of the students ive seen do neither. but when i was young i thought i was imune from everything aswell, maybe they are, nobody really knows yet, but they could still be carryers"

Im not sure the fear of carriers is that well justified. Edinburgh university has been piloting a saliva based test to screen for asymptomatic carriers. Out of something like 25000 tests done since January, they found only TEN positive covid cases. Tests were only done on asymptomatic individuals.

By *aughtycouple1008Couple  over a year ago

west london

"Stephanie you honestly believe the fat useless lying prime minister is in control and making all the decisions

Name them. Name them. Name them."

its colonel Saunders lol

By *LiamMan  over a year ago

Midlands

"I'm pleased they've decided not to go ahead with this.

There would of been uproar. First you can't go to clubs from September, next you can't have an education without being double jabbed. What next? "

no gas and electricity, got to start camp fires in your living room if you don't vaccinate

So happy they haven’t pushed ahead with this..

How can the right to education (education that you PAY FOR, may I add) be subject to compliance with a trial vaccine? It just didn’t make sense..

Redditch

"Personaly i think anyone who doesnt have the vaccine to be very selfish, i know it doesnt stop you carrying the virus, but it does reduce it, there are people who cant have the jab, do they have to hide away forever? its the same as social distancing or mask wearing, i live in a uni town, and most of the students ive seen do neither. but when i was young i thought i was imune from everything aswell, maybe they are, nobody really knows yet, but they could still be carryers

Im not sure the fear of carriers is that well justified. Edinburgh university has been piloting a saliva based test to screen for asymptomatic carriers. Out of something like 25000 tests done since January, they found only TEN positive covid cases. Tests were only done on asymptomatic individuals.

"

Each of those 10 give the virus to 3 people every 10 days

10 people

30 people

90 people

198000+

200,000 people infected in about 3 months from the 10 they caught.

That's a pandemic for you

That's why Melbourne shuts down when they have 3 cases.

By *LiamMan  over a year ago

Midlands

"Personaly i think anyone who doesnt have the vaccine to be very selfish, i know it doesnt stop you carrying the virus, but it does reduce it, there are people who cant have the jab, do they have to hide away forever? its the same as social distancing or mask wearing, i live in a uni town, and most of the students ive seen do neither. but when i was young i thought i was imune from everything aswell, maybe they are, nobody really knows yet, but they could still be carryers

10 people

30 people

90 people

198000+

"

let's just shut the world and watch tiktoks forever

Manchester (she/her)

"So happy they haven’t pushed ahead with this..

How can the right to education (education that you PAY FOR, may I add) be subject to compliance with a trial vaccine? It just didn’t make sense.. "

What trial vaccine?

10 people

30 people

90 people

198000+

"

Perhaps... but there is no evidence which proves "Each of those 10 give the virus to 3 people every 10 days" therefore the rest of your numbers are hypothetical

On the other hand, we know that not every person exposed to someone with covid gets infected... there are other factors which determine this so it's not as simple as saying

"Each of those 10 give the virus to 3 people every 10 days"

Redditch

10 people

30 people

90 people

198000+

Perhaps... but there is no evidence which proves "Each of those 10 give the virus to 3 people every 10 days" therefore the rest of your numbers are hypothetical

On the other hand, we know that not every person exposed to someone with covid gets infected... there are other factors which determine this so it's not as simple as saying

"

The natural r0 is about 3 in an open society.

By *iss SinWoman  over a year ago

portchester

Thank goodness. This was a terrible idea

Central

How can the right to education (education that you PAY FOR, may I add) be subject to compliance with a trial vaccine? It just didn’t make sense.. "

Remember - the vaccines here completed sll of their research trials, before the evidence was submitted to the MHRA, where they became authorised vaccines. Facebook etc scam posts are worthless

How can the right to education (education that you PAY FOR, may I add) be subject to compliance with a trial vaccine? It just didn’t make sense..

Remember - the vaccines here completed sll of their research trials, before the evidence was submitted to the MHRA, where they became authorised vaccines. Facebook etc scam posts are worthless "

They're not fully authorised...at the moment they only have emergency use authorisation. Full authorisation will come once all the data required for approval has been collated and submitted.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

10 people

30 people

90 people

198000+

The natural r0 is about 3 in an open society."

Possibly pushing towards 6 for the Delta variant. 3 is for the original variant, which is much less infectious.

10 people

30 people

90 people

198000+

Possibly pushing towards 6 for the Delta variant. 3 is for the original variant, which is much less infectious."

What is this based on? Current figures on government website show between 1 and 1.4ish for most regions.

Stockport

10 people

30 people

90 people

198000+

"

Nope. Sometimes it'll only be passed onto 2 or 1 or 0. But sometimes it'll be passed onto 4 or 5 or 250 (a good coughing fit in a shopping mall). What we do know is that statistically, from the entire world's experience over the last 18 months, the number is always greater than one (as this is the minimum requirement for an epidemic to spread, and duh, have you looked at any news since the start of 2020), and for the delta variant could be around 6.

And it's not that each of the 10 give the virus to however many people every 10 days. It's that in the first ten days the initial ten pass it onto 3 each (or for delta maybe 6 each). Which gives 30 infected, and in the next ten days each of this 30 passes it onto 3 more. Giving 90 infected. And so on.

Smooth criminal gave the numbers above for R0 = 3, for the original SARS-COV-2. Now lets do the numbers for the delta variant to show why all sensible governments are absolutely shit scared of this one.

Start = 10 cases.

At 10 days = 60 cases.

At 20 days = 360 cases.

At 30 days = 2,160 cases.

At 40 days = 12,960 cases.

At 50 days = 77,760 cases.

At 60 days = 466,560 cases.

At 70 days = 2,799,360 cases.

At 80 days = 16,796,160 cases.

At 90 days = 100,776,960 cases.

That's three months from just ten initial cases of delta, if spreading without masks/lockdowns/quarantines/vaccines, and every single person in the United Kingdom has caught it.

Anybody looking at those numbers and not being frightened into doing something about it is frankly stupid. And do you know when it's easiest and cheapest to do something about it? Yup, in the first ten days. Because if you wait a month the problem is over 200 times bigger and more expensive. If you wait two months, the problem is nearly 50 thousand times bigger. And if you wait three months you're just screwed because everyone has already caught it and every person that might die from it will die from it, every person that would survive but be crippled will survive and be crippled. And every single hospital bed will be full so all urgent cancer patients, heart problem patients, road accident patients, birthing mothers with complications, everyone that needs intensive care - they are all going to die as well.

All because some idiot said "it's only ten cases, it's not worth bothering about".

North West

10 people

30 people

90 people

198000+

Possibly pushing towards 6 for the Delta variant. 3 is for the original variant, which is much less infectious.

What is this based on? Current figures on government website show between 1 and 1.4ish for most regions. "

We're talking the "natural" R0 i.e. without any control measures in place.

Manchester (she/her)

R0 is how many people the average person infects, when nothing is done to control it. How infectious a disease is said to be.

The R number is how much a disease is spreading in an area at the moment.

North West

More on SARS-CoV-2 R0 here:

Sanche, S., Lin, Y., Xu, C., Romero-Severson, E., Hengartner, N., & Ke, R. (2020). High Contagiousness and Rapid Spread of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2. Emerging Infectious Diseases, 26(7), 1470-1477.

By the way, this pre-dates the emergence of the Delta variant, which is even more infectious than the variants around twelve months ago (when this article is from).

By *d6869Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

We’ll see, I never trust a word that they say

Aberdeen

Aberdeen

‘Could’ is a word strongly thrown about these days

By *adyH and GrissomCouple  over a year ago

Llantarnum

Oh for goodness sake, old enough to remember people crippled by polio, cure for the bulk of the population - vaccination, it works, get it done x

By *rIntensityMan  over a year ago

Nationwide

PCR is very unreliable!!!

North West

"PCR is very unreliable!!! "

Incorrect.

Also anyone who cites the Kary Mullis thing is immediately null and void because it's utter BS.

Also the primer thing is nonsense. PCR requires two primer sequences, which flank the target sequence being amplified. Even if one primer DID bind to a human sequence, what about the second? If the SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR test detected human DNA, then all tests would return a positive result, by definition. And they don't.

The entirety of what has been posted above is ill informed, misrepresentation at best. Total and utter bullcrap at worst.

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Agreed.

A University is a business, just like many others in the UK that are deciding what is right for their customers, staff and visitors.

Each University should also take responsibility for their staff, customers and visitors, not sit back and blame the Govt if things go wrong.

Let's see what the learned Dons decide to do.

Nationwide

The pointless lockdowns, the stupid social distancing rules, the absurd and very dangerous insistence on mask wearing and the immensely dangerous experimental vaccination programme are all being driven by the testing programme.

As the number of tests being done increases so the number of people who appear to have covid-19 also increases.

But many of the individuals who are said to have covid-19 do not have it. They are what is known as `false positives’.

Tragically, the people who are testing positive are being forced to stay off work and isolate themselves even though they are perfectly healthy. Hospitals are grotesquely understaffed because perfectly healthy doctors and nurses are being forced to stay at home because they have been falsely diagnosed as having covid-19.

This is no secret.

Every informed doctor in the world knows that the PCR test being widely used for covid-19 is worse than useless. In Portugal, the courts ruled that the test is so unreliable that it should not be used to force people to isolate or quarantine themselves. The inventor of the test, Kary Mullis said the test was not intended to be diagnostic. Leaflets distributed with the tests apparently say the test is not approved for diagnostic purposes.

A positive PCR test does not mean that an individual has any infection at all – let alone covid-19.

So why are governments still using the PCR test?

It’s because they actually want to increase the fear, introduce more lockdowns, terrorise the public, destroy national economies and find more reasons to promote their dangerous social distancing, mask wearing and pro-vaccination propaganda.

Nationwide

The PCR swabs which are taken need to be examined but before they can be examined they have to be amplified – so that the virus particles can be seen.

And this is where the dishonesty comes in.

There are two problems.

First, the PCR test is not specific for covid-19 since it merely detects RNA which can come from all sorts of sources.

Second, in order to examine the RNA, the swab needs to be amplified by 25 to 30 times.

If you amplify too much then the result is unreliable and unscientific because it picks up bits of debris left over from a cold or flu in the past. Even the WHO says that the amplification should not be done more than 30 times.

But governments everywhere are amplifying PCR swabs by up to 40 times – meaning that the results are utterly worthless because they are picking up old bits of virus. Anyone who has, or has had, any sort of cold or flu bug in the last year or two is being counted as a positive PCR test.

And that’s what is happening in the UK. The NHS Guidance uses a PCR cycle threshold of 40.

And that’s why so many people seem to have covid-19.

Manchester (she/her)

*facepalm*

North West

"The PCR swabs which are taken need to be examined but before they can be examined they have to be amplified – so that the virus particles can be seen"

Where the fuck have you copied this bit of utter shite from?! You do NOT look for or image viral particles in the diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infection. You look for the presence of the RNA from the SARS-CoV-2 virus but because this will be incredibly small in amount on a nasopharyngeal swab, the RNA must be amplified (copied, increased in amount) before a YES/NO decision can be made as to whether a sample contains viral RNA.

Please do not copy/paste bullshit, especially if you have absolutely zero idea what PCR is, how it is performed and what the output means.

Nationwide

Why PCR Tests Are the Wrong Tool to Assess Pandemic Threat

We now know that PCR tests:

Cannot distinguish between “live” viruses and inactive (noninfectious) viral particles and therefore cannot be used as a diagnostic tool — For this reason, it is grossly misleading to refer to a positive test as a “COVID-19 case.”As explained by Dr. Lee Merritt in her August 2020 Doctors for Disaster Preparedness1 lecture, featured in “How Medical Technocracy Made the Plandemic Possible,” media and public health officials appear to have purposefully conflated “cases” or positive tests with the actual illness.Medically speaking, a “case” refers to a sick person. It never ever referred to someone who had no symptoms of illness. Now all of a sudden, this well-established medical term, “case,” has been arbitrarily redefined to mean someone who tested positive for the presence of noninfectious viral RNA. As noted by Merritt, “That is not epidemiology. That’s fraud.”

Cannot confirm that 2019-nCoV is the causative agent for clinical symptoms as the test cannot rule out diseases caused by other bacterial or viral pathogens.

Have not been established for monitoring the treatment of 2019-nCoV infection.

Have exceptionally high false result rates — The higher the cycle threshold (CT) — i.e., the number of amplification cycles used to detect RNA particles — the greater the chance of a false positive.

Nationwide

As I thought all along the PCR test is a scam driving high cases and lockdowns! What a scam!! We are being taken for mugs!

North West

MrIntensity, in your own words, please can you explain what the PCR process is, what is required to carry it out and how it works? You are copy/pasting from absolutenonsense dot com.......

Stockport

"The PCR swabs which are taken need to be examined but before they can be examined they have to be amplified – so that the virus particles can be seen.

And this is where the dishonesty comes in.

There are two problems.

First, the PCR test is not specific for covid-19 since it merely detects RNA which can come from all sorts of sources.

Second, in order to examine the RNA, the swab needs to be amplified by 25 to 30 times.

If you amplify too much then the result is unreliable and unscientific because it picks up bits of debris left over from a cold or flu in the past. Even the WHO says that the amplification should not be done more than 30 times.

But governments everywhere are amplifying PCR swabs by up to 40 times – meaning that the results are utterly worthless because they are picking up old bits of virus. Anyone who has, or has had, any sort of cold or flu bug in the last year or two is being counted as a positive PCR test.

And that’s what is happening in the UK. The NHS Guidance uses a PCR cycle threshold of 40.

And that’s why so many people seem to have covid-19.

"

I guess that all the dead people are fakes as well. And the hospitals filling up are false statistics.

Can you give one sensible reason for countries all over the globe deliberately destroying their own economies and killing their own population? No you can't, because there is no sensible reason.

Basically every single thing you have said is conspiracy nutter bullshit. If you want to believe that, be my guest. Send all your money to whichever snake oil salesman you've been watching on facetube. Then how about going for a visit to your local covid ward and telling the patients there that they are all fakes.

But for the love of god stop spreading the bullshit to other people. This virus is killing people, crippling people, destroying lives. And you are part of the problem.

10 people

30 people

90 people

198000+

Nope. Sometimes it'll only be passed onto 2 or 1 or 0. But sometimes it'll be passed onto 4 or 5 or 250 (a good coughing fit in a shopping mall). What we do know is that statistically, from the entire world's experience over the last 18 months, the number is always greater than one (as this is the minimum requirement for an epidemic to spread, and duh, have you looked at any news since the start of 2020), and for the delta variant could be around 6.

And it's not that each of the 10 give the virus to however many people every 10 days. It's that in the first ten days the initial ten pass it onto 3 each (or for delta maybe 6 each). Which gives 30 infected, and in the next ten days each of this 30 passes it onto 3 more. Giving 90 infected. And so on.

Smooth criminal gave the numbers above for R0 = 3, for the original SARS-COV-2. Now lets do the numbers for the delta variant to show why all sensible governments are absolutely shit scared of this one.

Start = 10 cases.

At 10 days = 60 cases.

At 20 days = 360 cases.

At 30 days = 2,160 cases.

At 40 days = 12,960 cases.

At 50 days = 77,760 cases.

At 60 days = 466,560 cases.

At 70 days = 2,799,360 cases.

At 80 days = 16,796,160 cases.

At 90 days = 100,776,960 cases.

That's three months from just ten initial cases of delta, if spreading without masks/lockdowns/quarantines/vaccines, and every single person in the United Kingdom has caught it.

Anybody looking at those numbers and not being frightened into doing something about it is frankly stupid. And do you know when it's easiest and cheapest to do something about it? Yup, in the first ten days. Because if you wait a month the problem is over 200 times bigger and more expensive. If you wait two months, the problem is nearly 50 thousand times bigger. And if you wait three months you're just screwed because everyone has already caught it and every person that might die from it will die from it, every person that would survive but be crippled will survive and be crippled. And every single hospital bed will be full so all urgent cancer patients, heart problem patients, road accident patients, birthing mothers with complications, everyone that needs intensive care - they are all going to die as well.

All because some idiot said "it's only ten cases, it's not worth bothering about"."

Wow

Which idiot said "it's only ten cases, it's not worth bothering about"

And seriously... would love to know why so many on these forums get so angry and condescending.

One might begin to think all of SAGE had covertly joined fab. Except im not sure there are so many with as much as a PhD.

I'm completely against the government forcing anyone to take anything as well as them bringing in a vaccine certificate for clubs or anything else it's an extremely bad route to go down the only reason they backed down was because of the massive backlash but of course it could be another Two-Face scheme

By *nicecoupleXCouple  over a year ago

Hitch

"I'm pleased they've decided not to go ahead with this.

There would of been uproar. First you can't go to clubs from September, next you can't have an education without being double jabbed. What next? "

Maybe full Chinese communist social score system? Thats the way it's heading

By *nicecoupleXCouple  over a year ago

Hitch

"I'm completely against the government forcing anyone to take anything as well as them bringing in a vaccine certificate for clubs or anything else it's an extremely bad route to go down the only reason they backed down was because of the massive backlash but of course it could be another Two-Face scheme"

And of course that the numbers are starting to show that the vaxx isn't working

By *incsladyandscotsmanCouple  over a year ago

North fife

Government have pulled back as there will be back lash and legal challenges.

We live in a society that does not (people will argue quite rightly that it does) discriminate.

By introducing mandatory vaxx and proof of vaxx card this in its very nature is discrimination. Regardless of your vaxx stance this point cannot be argued.

Companies that consider this path have been warned not to for the legal implications. I know people in the care industry who cannot take the vaxx being forced out of work. Its a legal case waiting to happen.

My personal view it is scare tactics to get those that have chosen to not take the vaxx to take it.

This card/vaxx really flies in the face of civil liberties. Liberties that were hard fought by our fore fathers and mothers.

Due to vaxx rates being very high it does now seem that we are trying to protect the vaccinated people from the non vaccinated. It's an odd juxtaposition to be in.

What trial vaccine?"

the one that's on trial until 2023.i thought you'd of known that. You seem to know about everything else.

"I'm completely against the government forcing anyone to take anything as well as them bringing in a vaccine certificate for clubs or anything else it's an extremely bad route to go down the only reason they backed down was because of the massive backlash but of course it could be another Two-Face scheme

And of course that the numbers are starting to show that the vaxx isn't working "

it’s still on the cards; they will bring it in; deadly variants and flu season will make sure of that. You will need 6 monthly boosters to keep the vaccines passport valid. Once it’s in, there will be no turning back.

Manchester (she/her)

What trial vaccine?the one that's on trial until 2023.i thought you'd of known that. You seem to know about everything else. "

You mean the ones that finished their trials last year?

Central

What trial vaccine?the one that's on trial until 2023.i thought you'd of known that. You seem to know about everything else. "

It sounds like you misread the scientific evidence from all of the Stage 3 Trials that all of the vaccines submitted to the MHRA, before they were approved. You mention 'the one' vaccine - there are three approved in the UK.

As mentioned many times earlier, it pays to keep up to date, so that incorrect nonsense doesn't keen flooding out of the sewars, that enemy countries have been indoctrinating the sheep to keep posting on their behalf. The vaccines are needed to allow our economy to rebuild, getting people to engage with a fuller life again, as those choosing intelligently to get vaccinated, avoid the enemys' pushing BS, solely to destabilise the UK.

Central

"I'm completely against the government forcing anyone to take anything as well as them bringing in a vaccine certificate for clubs or anything else it's an extremely bad route to go down the only reason they backed down was because of the massive backlash but of course it could be another Two-Face scheme

And of course that the numbers are starting to show that the vaxx isn't working it’s still on the cards; they will bring it in; deadly variants and flu season will make sure of that. You will need 6 monthly boosters to keep the vaccines passport valid. Once it’s in, there will be no turning back. "

You have zero evidence for your claims. People not taking the vaccine will help to enable variants, as we will not suppress the virus infection levels as well as we could, if they'd smartly protected the country and our wellbeing.

There's no plan for 6 months repetition of vaccines. There is planned annual booster jabs for the most vulnerable people, similar to the flu jab. That's it! All optional, of course.

Central

And of course that the numbers are starting to show that the vaxx isn't working "

Incorrect. The vaccines are showing very clearly that they are working. Infection levels have been towards winter levels but serious illness, hospitalisations and deaths have remained much below what they were then.

Read the appropriate scientific evidence in credible published reputable journals and you will manage to find the relevant data, rather than from the media sources etc.

We have 2 tools to make the country safer and stronger - restrictions and vaccines. Those doing their part to rebuild this country are taking those measures seriously and pursuing them. There aren't other measures to take and those following the uncomfortable alternatives aren't helping.

Central

It sounds like you misread the scientific evidence from all of the Stage 3 Trials that all of the vaccines submitted to the MHRA, before they were approved. You mention 'the one' vaccine - there are four approved in the UK.

As mentioned many times earlier, it pays to keep up to date, so that incorrect nonsense doesn't keen flooding out of the sewars, that enemy countries have been indoctrinating the sheep to keep posting on their behalf. The vaccines are needed to allow our economy to rebuild, getting people to engage with a fuller life again, as those choosing intelligently to get vaccinated, avoid the enemys' pushing BS, solely to destabilise the UK.

Redditch

Its worth remembering that 90% of the uk has had 1 jab at least. Anti-vaxxers are the minority but they are more likely to be active online. The vaccines have a 1 in a million chance of a severe reaction - 28 in every 1 million car journeys have a crash. In the states out of 300+ million doses 0.006% of people had complications resulting in death - and those cases are not necessarily causally related and statistically it is likely that only a small number of them are.

Get. The. Jab

Redditch

What trial vaccine?the one that's on trial until 2023.i thought you'd of known that. You seem to know about everything else.

You mean the ones that finished their trials last year? "

Stag 4 trials are standard once a vaccine is rolled out - it isnt experimental or emergency use only (the latter seems to be an FDA term and a regulatory technicality - thats an American health agency). In the UK we have the MHRA and they approved all the vaccines based on trial data. The vaccines are approved and are not experimental. Stage 4 trials means longitudinal monitoring and conspiracy theorists seem to cling to this for some reason

Manchester (she/her)

What trial vaccine?the one that's on trial until 2023.i thought you'd of known that. You seem to know about everything else.

Stag 4 trials are standard once a vaccine is rolled out - it isnt experimental or emergency use only (the latter seems to be an FDA term and a regulatory technicality - thats an American health agency). In the UK we have the MHRA and they approved all the vaccines based on trial data. The vaccines are approved and are not experimental. Stage 4 trials means longitudinal monitoring and conspiracy theorists seem to cling to this for some reason"

Yes.

As you say, conspiracy.

The 2023 date is taken from the Pfizer phase 4. I'm curious - morbidly so, I have my popcorn ready - to see what will happen if the full FDA approval goes ahead in 2022 as predicted.

This trial experimental drug which is still in trials and is definitely not approved has had full approval from the body that says it's icky experiment! Or something

Redditch

Stag 4 trials are standard once a vaccine is rolled out - it isnt experimental or emergency use only (the latter seems to be an FDA term and a regulatory technicality - thats an American health agency). In the UK we have the MHRA and they approved all the vaccines based on trial data. The vaccines are approved and are not experimental. Stage 4 trials means longitudinal monitoring and conspiracy theorists seem to cling to this for some reason

Yes.

As you say, conspiracy.

The 2023 date is taken from the Pfizer phase 4. I'm curious - morbidly so, I have my popcorn ready - to see what will happen if the full FDA approval goes ahead in 2022 as predicted.

This trial experimental drug which is still in trials and is definitely not approved has had full approval from the body that says it's icky experiment! Or something

... "

The FDA is NOTHING TO DO WITH THE UK. It is an AMERICAN regulatory agency.

The MHRA have given FULL APPROVAL.

ALL VACCINES go through stage 4 trials - that doesn't make it EXPERIMENTAL in the sense anti vaxxers use it.

Manchester (she/her)

Yes.

As you say, conspiracy.

The FDA is NOTHING TO DO WITH THE UK. It is an AMERICAN regulatory agency.

The MHRA have given FULL APPROVAL.

ALL VACCINES go through stage 4 trials - that doesn't make it EXPERIMENTAL in the sense anti vaxxers use it.

"

Yes, I know.

But people find crap on the internet and spin it.

So phase 4 - post marketing safety monitoring - is spun as some awful conspiracy. Ooh safety. Ooh monitoring. How scary.

2023 is chosen as the latest date.

People are apparently unaware that different governments do different things.

Meanwhile Pfizer - the latest date for the phase 4 monitoring - is seeking full (not emergency) approval in 2022.

Which would show that this trial vaccine claim is a load of stinking codswallop, if anyone cared about the truth.

I won't hold my breath

And of course that the numbers are starting to show that the vaxx isn't working it’s still on the cards; they will bring it in; deadly variants and flu season will make sure of that. You will need 6 monthly boosters to keep the vaccines passport valid. Once it’s in, there will be no turning back.

You have zero evidence for your claims. People not taking the vaccine will help to enable variants, as we will not suppress the virus infection levels as well as we could, if they'd smartly protected the country and our wellbeing.

There's no plan for 6 months repetition of vaccines. There is planned annual booster jabs for the most vulnerable people, similar to the flu jab. That's it! All optional, of course. "

just wait and see; the boosters will be more frequent and will extend to all age groups not just the elderly.

Manchester (she/her)

And of course that the numbers are starting to show that the vaxx isn't working it’s still on the cards; they will bring it in; deadly variants and flu season will make sure of that. You will need 6 monthly boosters to keep the vaccines passport valid. Once it’s in, there will be no turning back.

There's no plan for 6 months repetition of vaccines. There is planned annual booster jabs for the most vulnerable people, similar to the flu jab. That's it! All optional, of course. just wait and see; the boosters will be more frequent and will extend to all age groups not just the elderly. "

ok

Are the antivaxxers popping up again to try and cause more deaths?

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

So force students to get jabbed but not nhs workers or care workers.. Sure.. Thay makes all kind of sense. I mean after all... Who is at greater risk.. The young students or the elderly ill and infirm.

Redditch

"So force students to get jabbed but not nhs workers or care workers.. Sure.. Thay makes all kind of sense. I mean after all... Who is at greater risk.. The young students or the elderly ill and infirm. "

Noone is forcing anyone - but if you want certain jobs or tonaccess certain services or businesses it is your choice whether to have the vaccine to access them or not.

Tin town

"So force students to get jabbed but not nhs workers or care workers.. Sure.. Thay makes all kind of sense. I mean after all... Who is at greater risk.. The young students or the elderly ill and infirm.

Noone is forcing anyone - but if you want certain jobs or tonaccess certain services or businesses it is your choice whether to have the vaccine to access them or not."

That's the point isn't it. Students are going to be forced to jab up if they want to attend courses. Sorry but that's just bollocks to even consider it. It's just one of the many blackmaxxl techniques they are using to crow bar youngsters to have a vaccine. They should try giving it to the ones who want it first. My two are still waiting for their second... As they have to wait 8 weeks. No blackxxil required. Stop with the bastardising of our youngsters. It's not necessary and achieves nothing.

"So force students to get jabbed but not nhs workers or care workers.. Sure.. Thay makes all kind of sense. I mean after all... Who is at greater risk.. The young students or the elderly ill and infirm.

Noone is forcing anyone - but if you want certain jobs or tonaccess certain services or businesses it is your choice whether to have the vaccine to access them or not.

That's the point isn't it. Students are going to be forced to jab up if they want to attend courses. Sorry but that's just bollocks to even consider it. It's just one of the many blackmaxxl techniques they are using to crow bar youngsters to have a vaccine. They should try giving it to the ones who want it first. My two are still waiting for their second... As they have to wait 8 weeks. No blackxxil required. Stop with the bastardising of our youngsters. It's not necessary and achieves nothing. "

Redditch

That's the point isn't it. Students are going to be forced to jab up if they want to attend courses. Sorry but that's just bollocks to even consider it. It's just one of the many blackmaxxl techniques they are using to crow bar youngsters to have a vaccine. They should try giving it to the ones who want it first. My two are still waiting for their second... As they have to wait 8 weeks. No blackxxil required. Stop with the bastardising of our youngsters. It's not necessary and achieves nothing. "

Thats not being forced- thats a choice. Choices have consequences. Glad your two are getting jabbed. They will be vaccinated by the time freshers week begins. It wouldn't be black***l if they did do it - it's about protecting the rest of the population. Hard choices that you dont like dont stop being choices.

By *icolerobbieCouple  over a year ago

walsall

That's the point isn't it. Students are going to be forced to jab up if they want to attend courses. Sorry but that's just bollocks to even consider it. It's just one of the many blackmaxxl techniques they are using to crow bar youngsters to have a vaccine. They should try giving it to the ones who want it first. My two are still waiting for their second... As they have to wait 8 weeks. No blackxxil required. Stop with the bastardising of our youngsters. It's not necessary and achieves nothing.

Thats not being forced- thats a choice. Choices have consequences. Glad your two are getting jabbed. They will be vaccinated by the time freshers week begins. It wouldn't be black***l if they did do it - it's about protecting the rest of the population. Hard choices that you dont like dont stop being choices. "

If choosing not to partake ends up in people being frozen out of society, then that is definitely forcing people. I love the way people in these forums think otherwise. That is the same behaviour that the stasi used.

Redditch

Thats not being forced- thats a choice. Choices have consequences. Glad your two are getting jabbed. They will be vaccinated by the time freshers week begins. It wouldn't be black***l if they did do it - it's about protecting the rest of the population. Hard choices that you dont like dont stop being choices.

If choosing not to partake ends up in people being frozen out of society, then that is definitely forcing people. I love the way people in these forums think otherwise. That is the same behaviour that the stasi used."

It really isnt. And it is worth noting that private businesses are doing it for the gov - bojo is a libertarian conservative and thats been why he has fought against all lockdowns so hard - to our detriment.

If you want to access society then being a responsible citizen is a fair trade off. If you don't want a vaccine then do not expect the rest of society to welcome you with open arms.

Tin town

Thats not being forced- thats a choice. Choices have consequences. Glad your two are getting jabbed. They will be vaccinated by the time freshers week begins. It wouldn't be black***l if they did do it - it's about protecting the rest of the population. Hard choices that you dont like dont stop being choices. "

Sure and if you want someone to do something that benefits everyone else then probably best not to try and use a stick to do so. How about actually some appreciation of the youngsters who have kept our shelves stacked, who have tolerated their education being trashed, their uni years being locked up in halls, all events cancelled and it benefits everyone else but not them. Some appreciation would go a long way towards asking them to keep helping the old and vulnerable, rather than keep beating them with a shitty stick because they are a soft target.

When all other age groups get to 99% double jabbed then maybe... Until then... Just stop with the picking on our youngsters.

Tin town

If choosing not to partake ends up in people being frozen out of society, then that is definitely forcing people. I love the way people in these forums think otherwise. That is the same behaviour that the stasi used.

It really isnt. And it is worth noting that private businesses are doing it for the gov - bojo is a libertarian conservative and thats been why he has fought against all lockdowns so hard - to our detriment.

If you want to access society then being a responsible citizen is a fair trade off. If you don't want a vaccine then do not expect the rest of society to welcome you with open arms."

Until you want some cheap labour to wipe your grans arse in a care home or stack some shelves in a supermarket... Then of course we can find a way to pay some of them minimum wage

Redditch

Sure and if you want someone to do something that benefits everyone else then probably best not to try and use a stick to do so. How about actually some appreciation of the youngsters who have kept our shelves stacked, who have tolerated their education being trashed, their uni years being locked up in halls, all events cancelled and it benefits everyone else but not them. Some appreciation would go a long way towards asking them to keep helping the old and vulnerable, rather than keep beating them with a shitty stick because they are a soft target.

When all other age groups get to 99% double jabbed then maybe... Until then... Just stop with the picking on our youngsters. "

No. 18+ means grow up and get a vaccine and you don't get to whine like a brat about it. Noone is punishing kids - this is a global pandemic and we need to be responsible for each other as well as ourselves for the good of our society.

Redditch

If you want to access society then being a responsible citizen is a fair trade off. If you don't want a vaccine then do not expect the rest of society to welcome you with open arms.

Until you want some cheap labour to wipe your grans arse in a care home or stack some shelves in a supermarket... Then of course we can find a way to pay some of them minimum wage "

Relevance?

Tin town

When all other age groups get to 99% double jabbed then maybe... Until then... Just stop with the picking on our youngsters.

No. 18+ means grow up and get a vaccine and you don't get to whine like a brat about it. Noone is punishing kids - this is a global pandemic and we need to be responsible for each other as well as ourselves for the good of our society."

Ooh that's aggressive. Just out of interest how do the benefits of having 18 year olds jabbed compare with for exam ensuring that everyone over 40 is double jabbed? It's easy just to pick on people... But Where's the science that suggests there is such a massive benefit in 18 year olds being jabbed?

Central

There's no plan for 6 months repetition of vaccines. There is planned annual booster jabs for the most vulnerable people, similar to the flu jab. That's it! All optional, of course. just wait and see; the boosters will be more frequent and will extend to all age groups not just the elderly. "

It's so right to follow the evidence, isn't it! When it's annual, as planned, it's about as monumental an event as the flu jab. I think most people who take care of their health, as well as others around them, won't care should credible evidence show the benefits of higher frequency.

Probably the world will have significant focus on those countries where citizens haven't had any vaccinations and the risks are high.

Tin town

There's no plan for 6 months repetition of vaccines. There is planned annual booster jabs for the most vulnerable people, similar to the flu jab. That's it! All optional, of course. just wait and see; the boosters will be more frequent and will extend to all age groups not just the elderly.

It's so right to follow the evidence, isn't it! When it's annual, as planned, it's about as monumental an event as the flu jab. I think most people who take care of their health, as well as others around them, won't care should credible evidence show the benefits of higher frequency.

Probably the world will have significant focus on those countries where citizens haven't had any vaccinations and the risks are high. "

I'd have thought the focus would be on those countries where infections are out of control and where the risk of variants reducing vaccine effectiveness is highest. There's a lot of claims made for the vaccines. Lets see how the claims pan out in winter.

So do I. I don't think it right for people to be excluded from society for exercising control over their own body."

This. I think it's horrible to see how that right to control one's own body is being chipped away at.

Central

So do I. I don't think it right for people to be excluded from society for exercising control over their own body.

This. I think it's horrible to see how that right to control one's own body is being chipped away at. "

Everything remains a choice though. Those choosing to help themselves and others, the rest of society, gain the fuller, safer freedoms that those choices allow.

By *ausageNmashCouple  over a year ago

Andover

A lot of students are quite happy to sniff, smoke and chomp their way through most things manufactured from a shed so why not a " poisonous " vaccine. Aren't student campuses still a press gang for clinical trials anyway ?

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

This. I think it's horrible to see how that right to control one's own body is being chipped away at.

Everything remains a choice though. Those choosing to help themselves and others, the rest of society, gain the fuller, safer freedoms that those choices allow. "

It could be a slippery slope though, governments have shown in the past that given an inch of ones freedoms they will soon take a mile.

By *andman61Couple  over a year ago

hereford

It will be interesting to see how many cases there are after the first month of university etc

And in the long run

How many of them decide

Oh I need a vaccination for my gap year!!!

Maybe they should look at the bigger picture??

By *aralewisCouple  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

I dont think people should be forced or have any restrictions if they dont have the new untested vaccine treatment

I thsnk people should be able to make their own personal choices and imform no one of their medical and personal data

Its good the government's pulled back

And all those thats had the jab and your safe they should be a problem...

Im not an Anti vaxer either i just think where losing our rights and our personal data and has noyhing to do with anyone else if we have the jab or haven't

By *BWarksCouple  over a year ago

warwick

"I dont think people should be forced or have any restrictions if they dont have the new untested vaccine treatment

I thsnk people should be able to make their own personal choices and imform no one of their medical and personal data

Its good the government's pulled back

And all those thats had the jab and your safe they should be a problem...

Im not an Anti vaxer either i just think where losing our rights and our personal data and has noyhing to do with anyone else if we have the jab or haven't "

Quite agree

By *aximumperversionMan  over a year ago

Nationwide

What trial vaccine?"

The vaccines are in trial until 2023

By *aussageMan  over a year ago

sherborne

Having autonomy over your own body is a basic fundamental right. No medical procedure should be forced or even coerced. Especially for a shot that is still in the trial phase. Not to mention over a million people have reported an injury after this vaccine, making the clot shots some of the most dangerous to ever be given to the general public.

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

When all other age groups get to 99% double jabbed then maybe... Until then... Just stop with the picking on our youngsters. "

I can't imagine my precious 18-21 years happening now through this pandemic of almost 18 months. The disruption to thier lives has been crazy, paying for halls of residence / accommodation they were either locked into or sent home from.

I am currently managing the Kick Start project in our area which helps 18-24 yr olds into paid employment min wage + for 6 months. So many of the young people coming to us dropped out of their 1st or 2nf year at University last year because due to thier own personal learning styles trying to learn 100% remotely just didn't work for them. It's really sad tbh.

An entire year group with teacher guessed grades. I've read reports that show a direct correlation between parental requests to teachers to boost grades and the fact that the parents doing that almost always come from professional / middle and upper class backgrounds.

So much injustice had fallen on our young people yet so many of them make us proud. The selfless acts by young people in my area in terms of supporting vaccine centres, food banks and telephone support centre placements to keep in telephone contact with the most isolated has been heart warming to see.

KJ

Manchester (she/her)

What trial vaccine?

The vaccines are in trial until 2023"

Oh that old piece of horse shit

Central

"Having autonomy over your own body is a basic fundamental right. No medical procedure should be forced or even coerced. Especially for a shot that is still in the trial phase. Not to mention over a million people have reported an injury after this vaccine, making the clot shots some of the most dangerous to ever be given to the general public."

As Swing noted in a recent post, that old horseshit trying to be peddled again.

Refer to the full discredition of these conspiracy propaganda memes earlier in this thread.

And there's no enforced vaccination in the UK, so precious bodies remain the same.

There are 2 tools that we have to reduce the impact on us, our lives, the economy etc - vaccines and restrictions. You take your pick. Those who are unwilling to support others and the country at large, have no solutions, except for reposting the paid-for twaddle that our enemies flood the Internet with, to destabilise and damage our country. If people are totally unwilling to make small investments in doing the reverse of that, by rebuilding our strength again, that minority ought not to engage with those things that the majority want to do more safely than with them.

We've got a self-selecting group of lickspittles to dangerous opponents of our good health, who are trying to encourage the death of more people here. Vaccines have now saved thousands of lives, just in the UK. Those wanting to prevent that lifesaving would, in other circumstances, be, at best, pariahs or viewed as enemies of the state.

"The pointless lockdowns, the stupid social distancing rules, the absurd and very dangerous insistence on mask wearing and the immensely dangerous experimental vaccination programme are all being driven by the testing programme.

As the number of tests being done increases so the number of people who appear to have covid-19 also increases.

But many of the individuals who are said to have covid-19 do not have it. They are what is known as `false positives’.

Tragically, the people who are testing positive are being forced to stay off work and isolate themselves even though they are perfectly healthy. Hospitals are grotesquely understaffed because perfectly healthy doctors and nurses are being forced to stay at home because they have been falsely diagnosed as having covid-19.

This is no secret.

Every informed doctor in the world knows that the PCR test being widely used for covid-19 is worse than useless. In Portugal, the courts ruled that the test is so unreliable that it should not be used to force people to isolate or quarantine themselves. The inventor of the test, Kary Mullis said the test was not intended to be diagnostic. Leaflets distributed with the tests apparently say the test is not approved for diagnostic purposes.

A positive PCR test does not mean that an individual has any infection at all – let alone covid-19.

So why are governments still using the PCR test?

It’s because they actually want to increase the fear, introduce more lockdowns, terrorise the public, destroy national economies and find more reasons to promote their dangerous social distancing, mask wearing and pro-vaccination propaganda. "

wow have you stocked up on tin foil

By *an JuniperoCouple  over a year ago

North East

"Having autonomy over your own body is a basic fundamental right. No medical procedure should be forced or even coerced. Especially for a shot that is still in the trial phase. Not to mention over a million people have reported an injury after this vaccine, making the clot shots some of the most dangerous to ever be given to the general public.

Refer to the full discredition of these conspiracy propaganda memes earlier in this thread.

And there's no enforced vaccination in the UK, so precious bodies remain the same.

There are 2 tools that we have to reduce the impact on us, our lives, the economy etc - vaccines and restrictions. You take your pick. Those who are unwilling to support others and the country at large, have no solutions, except for reposting the paid-for twaddle that our enemies flood the Internet with, to destabilise and damage our country. If people are totally unwilling to make small investments in doing the reverse of that, by rebuilding our strength again, that minority ought not to engage with those things that the majority want to do more safely than with them.

We've got a self-selecting group of lickspittles to dangerous opponents of our good health, who are trying to encourage the death of more people here. Vaccines have now saved thousands of lives, just in the UK. Those wanting to prevent that lifesaving would, in other circumstances, be, at best, pariahs or viewed as enemies of the state. "

Who is trying “encourage the death of more people”? Bit of a straw man statement that mind jumping from refusing a covid vaccine to actively wanting deaths of others.

Nationwide

Why are the media, government, PHE not reporting openly the thousands of adverse reactions to the vaccines and the deaths? Open disclosure is being suppressed and any debate concerning the profile of adverse events associated with these vaccines violates fundamental bioethical principles for clinical research. The use and abuse of misinformation is taken place all the time and the public have to be given accurate information to allow informed consent about these vaccines and they are given info from PHE and the government who are not always truthful about everything!

The suppression of information, discussion, and outright censorship concerning these current COVID vaccines which are based on gene therapy technologies cast a bad light. The adult public can handle information and open discussion. Everything should be disclosed about the vaccines and all risks associated with these experimental research products.

It isn’t possible to arrive at a position of informed consent unless you have access to the full facts around your options and the associated risks and benefits.

There is more than enough evidence from the Yellow Card system to declare the COVID-19 vaccines unsafe for use in humans because of the massive number of reported and unreported world wide adverse reactions and deaths! Anytime any one challenges the narrative they are called a anti-vaxxer or conspiracy theorist! Why can’t this info not being reported be 100% accurate and truthful! In fact what if it! What will the government do about the vaccine rollout! Buggar all!

Nationwide

Having informed consent is key! And answering all the unanswered questions so called anti vaxxers and conspiracists have would be great by the government and powers that be then people wouldn’t have as many doubts about the vaccines or hesitancy! Why is the government narrative never questioned or debated, and proven to be 100% accurate about the covid 19 virus, the vaccines or the PCR test? It baffles me. Are we just meant to go already and believe PHE and the government tell us?

Tin town

I can't imagine my precious 18-21 years happening now through this pandemic of almost 18 months. The disruption to thier lives has been crazy, paying for halls of residence / accommodation they were either locked into or sent home from.

I am currently managing the Kick Start project in our area which helps 18-24 yr olds into paid employment min wage + for 6 months. So many of the young people coming to us dropped out of their 1st or 2nf year at University last year because due to thier own personal learning styles trying to learn 100% remotely just didn't work for them. It's really sad tbh.

An entire year group with teacher guessed grades. I've read reports that show a direct correlation between parental requests to teachers to boost grades and the fact that the parents doing that almost always come from professional / middle and upper class backgrounds.

So much injustice had fallen on our young people yet so many of them make us proud. The selfless acts by young people in my area in terms of supporting vaccine centres, food banks and telephone support centre placements to keep in telephone contact with the most isolated has been heart warming to see.

KJ"

Well said. For some reason they are a soft target for many people. Take a look at the age groups who haven't yet reached 50 per cent double jabbed... Age group 30 to 35...only 40 per cent double jabbed.... And yet not a peep about that. I am perplexed by the media and people's apparent dislike of our youth. All of the ones I know have been a shining light.

Tin town

"Having informed consent is key! And answering all the unanswered questions so called anti vaxxers and conspiracists have would be great by the government and powers that be then people wouldn’t have as many doubts about the vaccines or hesitancy! Why is the government narrative never questioned or debated, and proven to be 100% accurate about the covid 19 virus, the vaccines or the PCR test? It baffles me. Are we just meant to go already and believe PHE and the government tell us?"

You make a good point. This episode is a great example of many people getting carried away on a wave created by different sides and camps of the media. We have people who have next to zero appropriate knowledge or expertise arguing passionately with others who have next to zero appropriate knowledge or expertise. I admire the passion. I admire the debating skills. But a bit of self awareness of the limits of what we know to be true and what we know we are being clumsily shovel fed would be helpful.

North East

"Having informed consent is key! And answering all the unanswered questions so called anti vaxxers and conspiracists have would be great by the government and powers that be then people wouldn’t have as many doubts about the vaccines or hesitancy! Why is the government narrative never questioned or debated, and proven to be 100% accurate about the covid 19 virus, the vaccines or the PCR test? It baffles me. Are we just meant to go already and believe PHE and the government tell us?

You make a good point. This episode is a great example of many people getting carried away on a wave created by different sides and camps of the media. We have people who have next to zero appropriate knowledge or expertise arguing passionately with others who have next to zero appropriate knowledge or expertise. I admire the passion. I admire the debating skills. But a bit of self awareness of the limits of what we know to be true and what we know we are being clumsily shovel fed would be helpful. "

Central

"Having autonomy over your own body is a basic fundamental right. No medical procedure should be forced or even coerced. Especially for a shot that is still in the trial phase. Not to mention over a million people have reported an injury after this vaccine, making the clot shots some of the most dangerous to ever be given to the general public.

We've got a self-selecting group of lickspittles to dangerous opponents of our good health, who are trying to encourage the death of more people here. Vaccines have now saved thousands of lives, just in the UK. Those wanting to prevent that lifesaving would, in other circumstances, be, at best, pariahs or viewed as enemies of the state.

Who is trying “encourage the death of more people”? Bit of a straw man statement that mind jumping from refusing a covid vaccine to actively wanting deaths of others. "

You're free to not vaccinate, as covered. But those wanting to prevent the vital lifesaving vaccines for others, (these vaccines, as I noted, have already prevented thousands of deaths), are facilitating more to die. It's really clear and the strawman is that it's not doing that.

2 tools exist to stop further infections and deaths - restrictions and vaccines. What would you suggest from those options for others to reduce the deaths?

North East

Who is trying “encourage the death of more people”? Bit of a straw man statement that mind jumping from refusing a covid vaccine to actively wanting deaths of others.

You're free to not vaccinate, as covered. But those wanting to prevent the vital lifesaving vaccines for others, (these vaccines, as I noted, have already prevented thousands of deaths), are facilitating more to die. It's really clear and the strawman is that it's not doing that.

2 tools exist to stop further infections and deaths - restrictions and vaccines. What would you suggest from those options for others to reduce the deaths? "

No one here wants people to die. You just sound like a mad conspiracy theorist now.

Central

"Having informed consent is key! And answering all the unanswered questions so called anti vaxxers and conspiracists have would be great by the government and powers that be then people wouldn’t have as many doubts about the vaccines or hesitancy! Why is the government narrative never questioned or debated, and proven to be 100% accurate about the covid 19 virus, the vaccines or the PCR test? It baffles me. Are we just meant to go already and believe PHE and the government tell us?"

For a scientific matter, it's best to go straight to the science and to be guided by the evidence. I've seen a lot of posts that are very critical of the government but we individually have to educate ourselves, so that we are better informed. The conspiracy lot are perhaps not as amenable to reason and could have sound justification for not trusting some leaders, though they may also be posting in the Politics forum area.

Tin town

I'm also intrigued why it is that the target is always youth.. If its not secondary school kids it's compulsory testing and vaccines for uni students... If its not uni students it's primary school kids being tested and isolated. Let's be reasonably intelligent. If we want a better outcome, which demographics are the ones that we have evidence are more likely to be infected hospitalised or die? Those figures and statistics are available. If its to be believed apparently its the elderly and infirm, those with diabetic and respiratory problems, obese, bame and so on...so for maximum benefit those would surely be the groups where if we were going to make any vaccine compulsory should be "protected" ... But no.. Let's target some kids instead. Its a bizarre situation and smacks of doing something for the sake of doing something.

Central

2 tools exist to stop further infections and deaths - restrictions and vaccines. What would you suggest from those options for others to reduce the deaths?

No one here wants people to die. You just sound like a mad conspiracy theorist now. "

I don't see their posing of viable alternatives

North East

No one here wants people to die. You just sound like a mad conspiracy theorist now.

I don't see their posing of viable alternatives "

Doesn’t matter. People encourage vaccine uptake because they believe it will reduce deaths, other people are against the vaccine because they believe it may lead to more deaths. Absolutely no one (that I’ve witnessed) has actively wanted more deaths from anywhere haha. Saying people are “enemies of the state” for “encouraging the death of more people” is pure nonsense.

Manchester (she/her)

"Having informed consent is key! And answering all the unanswered questions so called anti vaxxers and conspiracists have would be great by the government and powers that be then people wouldn’t have as many doubts about the vaccines or hesitancy! Why is the government narrative never questioned or debated, and proven to be 100% accurate about the covid 19 virus, the vaccines or the PCR test? It baffles me. Are we just meant to go already and believe PHE and the government tell us?

For a scientific matter, it's best to go straight to the science and to be guided by the evidence. I've seen a lot of posts that are very critical of the government but we individually have to educate ourselves, so that we are better informed. The conspiracy lot are perhaps not as amenable to reason and could have sound justification for not trusting some leaders, though they may also be posting in the Politics forum area. "

Well said.

For informed consent, we need to ensure we're relying on good data.

The track record in some circles (not on Fab, not a personal comment, about public figures) has been... abysmal is a kind way to put it.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

100% it's not good enough for us to start carrying papers...

Central

"100% it's not good enough for us to start carrying papers...

"

It's restrictions or vaccines that will get us away from hospitals getting burdened and other treatments delayed. During the harsher restrictions, people were clamouring to do some of the things that they used to be able to do. Now they could be able to do so, if they take simple steps to reduce those burdens and the impacts of more deaths. Restrictions or vaccines help us all