FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Vaccination verification

Vaccination verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Aside from it being quite a cool sounding phrase, do you think Fab should introduce a verification system in future for those that have had the vaccine? There are are other verification filter types on the site - photo, smoking, drinking etc so the precedents are there. People who have had the vaccine can choose whether or not they want to meet those who haven't been vaccinated and make future meets that little bit safer. What are your thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No. Impossible to prove. Same as STI checks.

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

Could just add to your profile that hardly anyone reads we suppose. Reading a profile for us is the first thing we do, yes before pictures. It is nearly always obvious if people send a message without reading, so we think it could be a good thing to add. Think we'll add it to ours once we have had both pricks each.

Durham

Thanks for your post OP. We have just added a little ditto to our profile. It is like what the poster above says though, how can we prove it, as we could just be saying any old twoddle. But as with any profile on fab it is up to you to decide who are the crazies and who are the genuine

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 05/03/21 13:24:57]

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

What rubbish ...

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

People lie about their marital status, sexuality, HIV status etc but you expect them to be honest about whether or not they've had a covid vaccine?!!

"People lie about their marital status, sexuality, HIV status etc but you expect them to be honest about whether or not they've had a covid vaccine?!! "

I've had 3 covid vaccines. Full House.

By *andR510Couple  over a year ago

St Neots/Wisbech

And where do you stop with that ?

Proof of TB, HEP,polio,flu ? Perhaps a a policing of STI tests as well ?

Utter nonsense.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Op - how much money are you willing to pay fab to develop systems and staff levels to create and manage such a thing? If it's not validated data, it's pointless, like claims of 12" cocks from little men.

It also would make fab potentially liable for any errors etc, so unlikely to be acceptable. Has been raised several times before already.

Buyer beware

By * AND R 777Couple  over a year ago

Teesside

If showing each other you vaccination cards helps people feel safe, what is wrong with that

I think it's up to us as individuals to look after our own health

By *andR510Couple  over a year ago

St Neots/Wisbech

"I think it's up to us as individuals to look after our own health

"

Totally agree.

Just let people make up there own minds on who they want to meet...

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

"I think it's up to us as individuals to look after our own health

"

This.

If you're that paranoid, god knows why you're here in the 1st place.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Aside from it being quite a cool sounding phrase, do you think Fab should introduce a verification system in future for those that have had the vaccine? There are are other verification filter types on the site - photo, smoking, drinking etc so the precedents are there. People who have had the vaccine can choose whether or not they want to meet those who haven't been vaccinated and make future meets that little bit safer. What are your thoughts?"
No people lie and single guys especially will try it on to get more meets

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

"No. Impossible to prove. Same as STI checks. "
This

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Absoulutley not! X

Sweet baby Jesus. The world’s gone mad, mad I tell thee.

Durham

"Sweet baby Jesus. The world’s gone mad, mad I tell thee."

oh its gone mad alright, just got to look at all the status's looking to meet, as they have all the way through. Mad I tell thee

By *losernow69Man  over a year ago

Melksham

Those that have had it, did they tell you what the vaccine does?

I don't mean this in any other way as I do not know anyone who has had it, I am just curious what was the brief they gave you.

By *p4funWellyMan  over a year ago

K' town

[Removed by poster at 05/03/21 22:37:00]

Durham

"Those that have had it, did they tell you what the vaccine does?

I don't mean this in any other way as I do not know anyone who has had it, I am just curious what was the brief they gave you."

I had it yesterday. Aked me all th usual questions. Any allergies. Any meds they don't know about. Any blood thinning drugs they don't know about. Are you feeling well, like I say all the usual, asking if you have not revealed anything. Then I got a little prick. They asked if I was driving, which I was, so told to sit in my car for 15 mins just in case I had a reaction. They mustn't need you to hang around in the vaccine centre anymore for 15mins as I was directed to the exit door. Spoke to friends around the country who had it yesterday and they concur with my experience. No side affects at all today, not even a sore arm. Hope this helps. Mr B

K' town

By Up4funWellyFind posts by Up4funWelly Man

just this minute!

Kettering

As a vaccine is a choice, if for example I've been vaccinated and you haven't you'll be the one who may need hospital treatment if you were to catch covid, not me

So OP why do we need to prove who's been vaccinated ?

Durham

"

By Up4funWellyFind posts by Up4funWelly Man

just this minute!

Kettering

As a vaccine is a choice, if for example I've been vaccinated and you haven't you'll be the one who may need hospital treatment if you were to catch covid, not me

So OP why do we need to prove who's been vaccinated ?"

Think you answered your own question there, it not prove but 'It's a choice'

K' town

I don't mean this in any other way as I do not know anyone who has had it, I am just curious what was the brief they gave you.

I had it yesterday. Aked me all th usual questions. Any allergies. Any meds they don't know about. Any blood thinning drugs they don't know about. Are you feeling well, like I say all the usual, asking if you have not revealed anything. Then I got a little prick. They asked if I was driving, which I was, so told to sit in my car for 15 mins just in case I had a reaction. They mustn't need you to hang around in the vaccine centre anymore for 15mins as I was directed to the exit door. Spoke to friends around the country who had it yesterday and they concur with my experience. No side affects at all today, not even a sore arm. Hope this helps. Mr B "

About the blood thinning drugs what's that about ?

That's if anyone knows

K' town

"

Think you answered your own question there, it not prove but 'It's a choice'"

That's my point, to meet someone who hasn't been vaccinated doesn't affect the person who has been, so why the need to ask for proof

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

I had it yesterday. Aked me all th usual questions. Any allergies. Any meds they don't know about. Any blood thinning drugs they don't know about. Are you feeling well, like I say all the usual, asking if you have not revealed anything. Then I got a little prick. They asked if I was driving, which I was, so told to sit in my car for 15 mins just in case I had a reaction. They mustn't need you to hang around in the vaccine centre anymore for 15mins as I was directed to the exit door. Spoke to friends around the country who had it yesterday and they concur with my experience. No side affects at all today, not even a sore arm. Hope this helps. Mr B

That's if anyone knows

"

From the British Heart Foundation:

Is the vaccine safe for people taking blood thinners like warfarin or other anticoagulants?

In general, yes, but you should let the person giving you the vaccine know that you are taking an anticoagulant. As with any injection, there is some risk of bleeding.

Like most vaccines, the coronavirus vaccine is injected into the muscle of your upper arm. Injections into your muscle may bleed a little more than injections that are given under the skin, but less than those that are given into a vein. If you are taking a blood thinner such as warfarin, or a new anticoagulant, the bleeding may take a little longer to stop and you may get more bruising on your upper arm.

Public Health England and the Department of Health have said that you can have the vaccine if your anticoagulant treatment is stable. That generally means that you will have been taking the same dose for a while and that if you are on warfarin, that your INR checks are up to date and that your latest INR level was in the right range.

K' town

That's if anyone knows

From the British Heart Foundation:

Is the vaccine safe for people taking blood thinners like warfarin or other anticoagulants?

In general, yes, but you should let the person giving you the vaccine know that you are taking an anticoagulant. As with any injection, there is some risk of bleeding.

Like most vaccines, the coronavirus vaccine is injected into the muscle of your upper arm. Injections into your muscle may bleed a little more than injections that are given under the skin, but less than those that are given into a vein. If you are taking a blood thinner such as warfarin, or a new anticoagulant, the bleeding may take a little longer to stop and you may get more bruising on your upper arm.

Public Health England and the Department of Health have said that you can have the vaccine if your anticoagulant treatment is stable. That generally means that you will have been taking the same dose for a while and that if you are on warfarin, that your INR checks are up to date and that your latest INR level was in the right range."

Thanks for that

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"

Think you answered your own question there, it not prove but 'It's a choice'

That's my point, to meet someone who hasn't been vaccinated doesn't affect the person who has been, so why the need to ask for proof "

They could still infect you and you could pass it on without knowing.They do not know yet if it stops you getting the virus

Durham

That's if anyone knows

"

It' not really rocket science and the poster above explains this as if you needed it explained, someone is about to stick a dart in your arm man. To be clear this vaccination is only 80 to 85%

effective, so anyone who has had the vaccine can still catch covid. Maybe this is rocket science for some people

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

I won't feel any safer knowing someone has had the vaccine.

Durham

"I won't feel any safer knowing someone has had the vaccine. "

Its all about mitigation and lowering risk we think. Life is a risk but we don't cross the road when a juggernaut is trundling down the road

By *D835Man  over a year ago

London

"I won't feel any safer knowing someone has had the vaccine.

Its all about mitigation and lowering risk we think. Life is a risk but we don't cross the road when a juggernaut is trundling down the road "

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I don't mean this in any other way as I do not know anyone who has had it, I am just curious what was the brief they gave you."

You've posted a slew of antivax comments all day, so to say you're 'just curious' is beyond belief. The patient information leaflets and more are freely available, so your curiosity can lead you to them. Likewise, there is an enormous wealth of information about these vaccines, including trial evidence reports, if you want to educate yourself. Your green arrow trail points to a different place

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Aside from it being quite a cool sounding phrase, do you think Fab should introduce a verification system in future for those that have had the vaccine? There are are other verification filter types on the site - photo, smoking, drinking etc so the precedents are there. People who have had the vaccine can choose whether or not they want to meet those who haven't been vaccinated and make future meets that little bit safer. What are your thoughts?"

Where are the smoking and drinking verification options or do you mean general profile information?

Thing is, anyone can click a box or not click a box. I've met people whose profiles say they don't smoke yet they stink of fags when they get here.

Same thing will happen here. If they think it will improve their chances of getting a shag some people will lie *shock, horror*

By *ottoncandy42Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

You can still get covid after having the vaccine, so it’s a bit of a lottery anyhow’s. They’ve already said Covid is the new flu and we will never live in a Covid free world.

By *ixieUKMan  over a year ago

MORDEN

Yawns... get a life!

By *reyyaMan  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

It will have very little effect on meets for single men.

Initially soon I'm only going to meet people who will, like me, have had both vaccines. So that's mainly going to be older people and probably one's I've meet previous and think I can trust as they trust me. People can always add this information to their profiles if they wish. Of course like a lot of things in swinging you have to take things on trust anyway. If you're dubious don't meet.

By * AND R 777Couple  over a year ago

Teesside

"Aside from it being quite a cool sounding phrase, do you think Fab should introduce a verification system in future for those that have had the vaccine? There are are other verification filter types on the site - photo, smoking, drinking etc so the precedents are there. People who have had the vaccine can choose whether or not they want to meet those who haven't been vaccinated and make future meets that little bit safer. What are your thoughts?

Yawns... get a life!"

Not wanting to die of covid is getting a life,

By *iobhan123Woman  over a year ago

Deal

That's if anyone knows

"

Just means you may experience more bruising at the injection site, we ask this, so we can make you aware of that

By *reyyaMan  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"Initially soon I'm only going to meet people who will, like me, have had both vaccines. So that's mainly going to be older people and probably one's I've meet previous and think I can trust as they trust me. People can always add this information to their profiles if they wish. Of course like a lot of things in swinging you have to take things on trust anyway. If you're dubious don't meet. "

The above reads like a recipe for disaster.

evesham

"Initially soon I'm only going to meet people who will, like me, have had both vaccines. So that's mainly going to be older people and probably one's I've meet previous and think I can trust as they trust me. People can always add this information to their profiles if they wish. Of course like a lot of things in swinging you have to take things on trust anyway. If you're dubious don't meet.

The above reads like a recipe for disaster. "

How?

"Aside from it being quite a cool sounding phrase, do you think Fab should introduce a verification system in future for those that have had the vaccine? There are are other verification filter types on the site - photo, smoking, drinking etc so the precedents are there. People who have had the vaccine can choose whether or not they want to meet those who haven't been vaccinated and make future meets that little bit safer. What are your thoughts?

Where are the smoking and drinking verification options or do you mean general profile information?

Thing is, anyone can click a box or not click a box. I've met people whose profiles say they don't smoke yet they stink of fags when they get here.

Same thing will happen here. If they think it will improve their chances of getting a shag some people will lie *shock, horror*"

No way. I don't believe that people lie to get a shag. Swingers are trustworthy.

evesham

Same thing will happen here. If they think it will improve their chances of getting a shag some people will lie *shock, horror*

No way. I don't believe that people lie to get a shag. Swingers are trustworthy.

"

Oh yes, sorry I forgot. Upstanding pillars and all that *cough* I won't cum in your mouth

Durham

"Initially soon I'm only going to meet people who will, like me, have had both vaccines. So that's mainly going to be older people and probably one's I've meet previous and think I can trust as they trust me. People can always add this information to their profiles if they wish. Of course like a lot of things in swinging you have to take things on trust anyway. If you're dubious don't meet.

The above reads like a recipe for disaster. "

We thought very wise words not disaster, or do you mean a disaster for the crazy people who don't take into account other peoples well being and will find it even harder to meet people

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

Is this virus like a cold, you pick it up, feel unwell for a bit, but then antibodies kick in and you've not got it anymore

or is it within you all the time, and has outbursts?

evesham

[Removed by poster at 06/03/21 12:51:00]

North West

"Is this virus like a cold, you pick it up, feel unwell for a bit, but then antibodies kick in and you've not got it anymore

or is it within you all the time, and has outbursts?"

How is this relevant? Have a look at the vaccine schedule for the UK, given from birth and state how many are chronic infectious diseases vs acute?!

We think at the moment SARS-CoV-2 is an acute infection, that (assuming you don't die), you "clear' the virus and it does not remain latent in the body. Things like heroes viruses and varicella zoster (chickenpox) do remain latent and can reoccur in future.

The outcomes of SARS-CoV-2 infection are broadly in three groups:

1) Infected, recovers, is fine

2) Infected, recovers from the initial symptoms but remains unwell with long Covid

3) Dies

The however categories 1 and 2 above might involve lengthy and invasive hospital treatment and surely trying to avoid any morbidity at all would be better for the whole population, because sick people and people with long Covid are unable/less able to work and the impact on things like education is demonstrable.

By *hatawasteMan  over a year ago

stafford

Yawns... get a life!"

Or perhaps lose one?

North West

"Is this virus like a cold, you pick it up, feel unwell for a bit, but then antibodies kick in and you've not got it anymore

or is it within you all the time, and has outbursts?

How is this relevant? Have a look at the vaccine schedule for the UK, given from birth and state how many are chronic infectious diseases vs acute?!

We think at the moment SARS-CoV-2 is an acute infection, that (assuming you don't die), you "clear' the virus and it does not remain latent in the body. Things like heroes viruses and varicella zoster (chickenpox) do remain latent and can reoccur in future.

The outcomes of SARS-CoV-2 infection are broadly in three groups:

1) Infected, recovers, is fine

2) Infected, recovers from the initial symptoms but remains unwell with long Covid

3) Dies

The however categories 1 and 2 above might involve lengthy and invasive hospital treatment and surely trying to avoid any morbidity at all would be better for the whole population, because sick people and people with long Covid are unable/less able to work and the impact on things like education is demonstrable."

*HERPESVIRUS . Not heros. Bloody phones

» Add a new message to this topic