FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > The return of normality

The return of normality

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Ring Wraith OP   Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Does anyone really believe that the world will be back to normal on the 21st June ?

we will still be wearing masks in shops, social distancing will still be a thing, pubs serving food may be open but most probably wont, shops will be open with all the restriction in place.

night clubs and swinging clubs are not going to be open and meeting family is still going to be restricted never mind meeting strangers for sex.

why do people believe a word that Boris says ?

he is doing what he did for Christmas, trying to deflect criticism now for another U turn later.

why are people booking holidays abroad ? the quarantine hotels will still be a thing and that is not going to change anytime soon.

why is the 21st of June such a momentous day ? and why did he choose that not the 20th or the 1st of July ?

Midsummer ? hmm 20,000 at Stonehenge for the solstice sharing the virus .... the world is mad and will be mad for the foreseeable future

for goodness sake people use your common sense, and yeh i know the idiots will carry on being idiots but we don't all have to join in because of a random date in June.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *00STERMan  over a year ago

nearby

You need some chips to go with all that salt you’ve got there !

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think it's optimistic. Already figures are on the increase in 5 areas.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It's dates not data, a symbolic date.

I'll believe it when I see it, and I'm not going out just because the government says I can.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why do i get the impression that a load of people on here actually love all this lockdown and negativity.

Manchester (she/her)

"Why do i get the impression that a load of people on here actually love all this lockdown and negativity. "

Because you're reading into things

I want things to be safe. Not safe enough that we have to lockdown again and destroy even more of the economy and risk even more lives (and NHS staff health/ mental health). The vaccine isn't a silver bullet. And I've heard that even with this modelling, tens of thousands more people are predicted to die by June.

I'm so sorry that this, plus the track record of the government so far, doesn't make me cum with glee.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Why do i get the impression that a load of people on here actually love all this lockdown and negativity. "

What's your opinion on the point made in the original post?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

People are predispositioned to prefer certainty over uncertainty and will aim to make things certain, even without suitable, or any, evidence. It was a mistake to have given dates, when the mantra was data, not dates, because people will only understand the simple dates, not a complex array of data - not that I don't think the data parameters have been published.

Probably the March 8th and possibly the subsequent date could have been given maximum, with most emphasis upon why no firm dates could be given until much later, if data showed se were getting there.

We prefer simplicity and certainty. The dates gave them that, in their minds.

The appalling track record of a PM who has serially failed is ignored as an inconvenient truth. It's only now held that vaccination is a success and so we are as good as rid of the problem.

By *oxy lady40Woman  over a year ago

bridgwater

Everyone would like things to get back to being normal , but the chances are that it might not , mostly down to people stupidity and ignorance

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Does anyone really believe that the world will be back to normal on the 21st June ?

"

No

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Going by your previous posts I would surmise you possibly find it difficult to accept others have a different opinion than your own so feel the need to make petty digs?

By *oxy lady40Woman  over a year ago

bridgwater

"Does anyone really believe that the world will be back to normal on the 21st June ?

No"

no

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

No no"

And thrice no..

I think there's been a lot of what if, when etc these last two months and the dates provisionally mentioned have simply brought about a bit of a surge in expectations with some..

we will still be wearing masks in shops, social distancing will still be a thing, pubs serving food may be open but most probably wont, shops will be open with all the restriction in place.

night clubs and swinging clubs are not going to be open and meeting family is still going to be restricted never mind meeting strangers for sex.

he is doing what he did for Christmas, trying to deflect criticism now for another U turn later.

why are people booking holidays abroad ? the quarantine hotels will still be a thing and that is not going to change anytime soon.

why is the 21st of June such a momentous day ? and why did he choose that not the 20th or the 1st of July ?

Midsummer ? hmm 20,000 at Stonehenge for the solstice sharing the virus .... the world is mad and will be mad for the foreseeable future

for goodness sake people use your common sense, and yeh i know the idiots will carry on being idiots but we don't all have to join in because of a random date in June. "

He chose that date because his birthday is the 19th of June the twat

It's only a date where things might be possible as opposed to it's actually definitely going to happen that date! I'll keep my head down, concentrate on my life and doing all I can, and not put a date on it until it happens! I don't worry about anything much to be honest ...

do you think peoples perceptions are altered aa to wether or not they can still work from home or have well managed happy bubbles? there are so many yearning desperately for the end of all this but riddled with social anxiety about their own risk or being seen as a cavalier cunt

d

Manchester (she/her)

"do you think peoples perceptions are altered aa to wether or not they can still work from home or have well managed happy bubbles? there are so many yearning desperately for the end of all this but riddled with social anxiety about their own risk or being seen as a cavalier cunt

d"

I'm sure everyone has opinions drawn from their own experience of this.

I'm also sure that somewhere in the region of 99.9% of us want this to be over - it's just at what potential cost.

By *leaserforPleasureTV/TS  over a year ago

Whitstable

I’m kind of half glass full about the near future. There will be no old normal just a new normal as there is a shift because of a World changing event.

Hopefully the vaccines, plus future developments and medicines / drugs will see Covid at least tamed to some degree in never actually defeated plus it has shown that medical advancement can be done quickly if the necessity is there rather than taking many years.

The Human race will survive this and adapt, something like Climate change needs a much more seismic shift in how we live.

I live my whole life in denial. It's the only way I can through it. I'm looking at June 21st as a date there may be happier times. I don't think the world will ever go back to the way it was so I'm finding new ways to live. Otherwise life would be utterly miserable.

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

No it will take years for the UK to get back to normally and even longer for the world.

The UK could see income tax back up to 33% like in 1990. That will change thing as people will have less to spend

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

What will be will be.. but if we all get too complacent in the days and weeks ahead case will stop falling and the release schedule will slip. So let’s not fk it up now please, we need cases to fall hard and fast, we don’t need any extra delays because of the behaviour of twits. About 90% of new Covid infections come from the actions of just 10% of those who are infected!

Hastings

"What will be will be.. but if we all get too complacent in the days and weeks ahead case will stop falling and the release schedule will slip. So let’s not fk it up now please, we need cases to fall hard and fast, we don’t need any extra delays because of the behaviour of twits. About 90% of new Covid infections come from the actions of just 10% of those who are infected!"

Again the few undoing the good of the meany.

"do you think peoples perceptions are altered aa to wether or not they can still work from home or have well managed happy bubbles? there are so many yearning desperately for the end of all this but riddled with social anxiety about their own risk or being seen as a cavalier cunt

d

I'm also sure that somewhere in the region of 99.9% of us want this to be over - it's just at what potential cost."

economic /social cost vs lifes fragile nature.

there are people whose lives were connected with arts, music, people, cutting hair, piercing clits whose lives are disintegrating so any light at the end of tunnel no matter how distant or endangered with possible shadows is important.

There will be some who are able to

outlive the governments own restrictions due to their own circumstances others will go as soon as it is said to be ok.. others will ad lib and go their own path

By *essiCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

In time we will .but it'll be a different kind of normal going forward..nothing like what was back in 2019.

[Removed by poster at 27/02/21 14:57:53]

it's quite funny looking back to my childhood my mother's generation were so steadfast on cleanliness and scrubbing the front step and this probably stemmed from the generations that came before when it could be the difference between life and death. now it's the same... somehow the advancements from the 70s onwards made people feel invincible and immune to all the problems of their forbears. Just like the ecology distaster we know it can't go on ignoring it forever but we must live with what we have

d

It's the 21st June because its 5 weeks between each stage of lockdown easing 4 weeks plus 7 days to access any changes in infection levels

Going on my walk in the park yesterday with the carpark full and groups of people all clustered together.

Not a fucking cat in hells chance of it happening.

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

for goodness sake people use your common sense, and yeh i know the idiots will carry on being idiots but we don't all have to join in because of a random date in June. "

It really isn't a case of what Boris says: It's what everyone does to help or hinder us getting there that will determine the outcome.

Worthing has a spike of 53% Covid cases this week! The country / world cannot afford to be in lockdown all the time...we need to learn to live with CV19 through common sense.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"I think it's optimistic. Already figures are on the increase in 5 areas. "

68/300 ish I read

I've just got back from work, retail environment, people STILL not understanding that they have to queue up sometimes, elderly people not wearing masks 'because they've been vaccinated', families coming in for a jolly.

Not a chance of us getting a bit of freedom on 21st

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

No I dont, but the media is reporting it in that way and many seem to believe it.

"Worthing has a spike of 53% Covid cases this week! The country / world cannot afford to be in lockdown all the time...we need to learn to live with CV19 through common sense."

Them 40 new hospitals and 1000s of new nurses that were promised would go somewhere to help.

Until then you had better learn to live with periodic lockdowns..

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

If all the over 50s have had jabs then absolutely no reason not to go back to normal living ,and it can’t come soon enough

Herne Bay

Think your right but suppose being on furlough through the summer beats working

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Stop attacking people when you post or I will get the whip out

The summer after next will be a good one

I think if the target of nearly all adults having the jab by summer is correct then we will in my opinion. Accepting that covid will be the new flu and learning to live and adapt when it does.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I personally don't think it will be back to how it was for a long time as certain things we will probably still be doing......, we will all have to adapt (or not if you are not bothered about other people) but after the rise in cases since the road map was introduced is anything to go by, it might be longer than even they think if we can't get on top of it

We also have to remember that some people just saw the June mentioned, or they have had the vaccine and think ooooooo that's it, it is nearly over and have gone back to no social distancing etc

We still need to pull together to get through this, if saying that is a negative thing then so be it, I call it being realistic

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Everywhere

"Worthing has a spike of 53% Covid cases this week! The country / world cannot afford to be in lockdown all the time...we need to learn to live with CV19 through common sense."

The masses have enabled government behaviour now, it’s too late. They won’t need a virus as a convenient excuse to place restrictions on you again in the future, now they’ve seen how easily people comply.

Once you give your freedoms up, you do not get them back.

Here we are!

Hastings

"The summer after next will be a good one "

There's that 'common sense' thing again Joe public has no common sense with nice weather coming again people will be out on droves ignoring everything they have been asked not to do

Last week the local cafe near me was packed cars were parking on the verge outside the car park (whiteways if anyone knows it) , today it was lovely weather I didn't need to look to know it will be the same this weekend.

I went for my daily exercise along the seafront at 7.30am by the time I left an hour or so later the prom was crawling with joggers, families, groups of people cyclists etc.

Its as though as soon as lockdown easing is mentioned everyone goes ok lockdown is over let's all go out and mix again.

"Worthing has a spike of 53% Covid cases this week! The country / world cannot afford to be in lockdown all the time...we need to learn to live with CV19 through common sense.

There's that 'common sense' thing again Joe public has no common sense with nice weather coming again people will be out on droves ignoring everything they have been asked not to do

Last week the local cafe near me was packed cars were parking on the verge outside the car park (whiteways if anyone knows it) , today it was lovely weather I didn't need to look to know it will be the same this weekend.

I went for my daily exercise along the seafront at 7.30am by the time I left an hour or so later the prom was crawling with joggers, families, groups of people cyclists etc.

Its as though as soon as lockdown easing is mentioned everyone goes ok lockdown is over let's all go out and mix again.

"

People are allowed to go outside. You were out.

I've been out today and it was busy but people were still distanced.

By *D835Man  over a year ago

London

d

I'm also sure that somewhere in the region of 99.9% of us want this to be over - it's just at what potential cost."

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Its amazing how some people think big chunks of the population have ignored the rules, whilst others think they have meekly done what the gmnt have told them.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

I'm just taking it a week at a time. Absolutely no point getting my hopes up (again) and feeling worse. I've psyched myself up for the rest of 2021 being shite, so if it gets better, it'll be a nice surprise.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

No I dont think that by the 21st June things will be back to normal....people seem to forget that the dates given were the earliest possible date. Not a set in stone date.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"No I dont think that by the 21st June things will be back to normal....people seem to forget that the dates given were the earliest possible date. Not a set in stone date. "
What is normal?

By *oubleswing2019Couple  over a year ago

Colchester

Nope, I don't think things will be back to normal ever again in the traditional sense. Too much has happened now and is still happening, as this is an ongoing and persistent pandemic.

Even if it was eradicated tomorrow, the after effects will persist for a long time afterwards.

Economic / Physical / Mental / Social / Material/ Temporal

Put it another way. Think of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs pyramid.

Can you point to any tier in the Hierarchy which has been immune to the virus or its effects ?

You cannot.

That is how deeply and thoroughly the pandemic has affected societies, and some are desperately clinging on to the bottom tier for all they are worth.

Immense and profound changes and not just coming but are happening right now across the world.

By *ySecretLifeSSBBWWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes Chester, sometimes Wirral

"Does anyone really believe that the world will be back to normal on the 21st June "

I don't think there is even a chance.

People already seem to be acting like it's all over

Since Boris's announcement my social media pages have regularly had photos and status' showing people together, or visiting others/places they shouldn't, people I know from here meeting each other, 2 children's birthday parties with multiple friends and families in the same house - one had ponies, and a balloon modeller there too My friend sent me photos of a Wirral beach which was packed. People picnicing, dog walking, sat on the wall just feet apart from strangers.

When I went to the supermarket this week, the retail park it is on, was heaving! It has a Range, Superdrug, Boots, M&S food hall which are all open. It looked more or less like a pre first lockdown weekday.

Walking my dogs along the canal I've seen several groups of 4/5 or more people walking together or standing chatting, who obviously aren't from the same household.

Most of my neighbours have visitors daily, and one is hairdressing from home.

I dispair.

Yesterday I was sent to go to the wholesalers for work, and while queuing to go in I had to ask the couple behind me to move away because they were standing around 18" away from me. On looking down the queue, only around half were 2 meters away from the person in front.

All this is before the schools go back

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

Look at when the Roadmap stages start.

Look at the 5 week reviews between each one.

Hey presto, 21st June.

It's like no one invented maths.

E

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Its already started, one of our local beauty spots was packed because of the nice weather, ice cream man out , cars everywhere

By *konCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

"Why do i get the impression that a load of people on here actually love all this lockdown and negativity.

Because you're reading into things

I want things to be safe. Not safe enough that we have to lockdown again and destroy even more of the economy and risk even more lives (and NHS staff health/ mental health). The vaccine isn't a silver bullet. And I've heard that even with this modelling, tens of thousands more people are predicted to die by June.

I'm so sorry that this, plus the track record of the government so far, doesn't make me cum with glee."

That’s exactly how we feel to a T

Its going to go tits up again, I live in a smallish village, lockdown rules have already gone out the window

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Went out yesterday to get some essential stuff as we both work all week,the weekend is only time we can get certain things.

Honestly it seems like everyone has decided that lockdown is over already the sun definitely brought people out.

We live close to a sailing club and a marina, lot's of yatchies turning up to go to their boats and the like.

I'm not sure driving down from London to check on your boat is classed as essential!!!

I appreciate many people can only shop at weekends as they continue to work etc - but I couldn’t really see the difference between a normal weekend and a lockdown one yesterday.

And I thought I’d planned my trip to fill up the car at a quiet time.

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

We may not necessarily believe it, but we are really, really hoping.

By *htcMan  over a year ago

MK

Depends on what people and businesses do. As you always get some people who are too afraid and will always wear masks and avoid others. While others will get back to normal no problem.

Alot of work places like mine we do not follow any of the distancing, masks etc same with most businesses in our warehousing units.

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"Its already started, one of our local beauty spots was packed because of the nice weather, ice cream man out , cars everywhere

"

How’s the fucking ice cream van out, since when is that essential, and how I like to aggravate the iccy man on rainy afternoons

cardiff

We saw ice cream vans out today . One outside the bloody police station

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

Ice cream Vans are take away no more risk than any others, get a grip

By *ackandtheunicornCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

What's wrong with ice cream Vans?

If the local takeaway can have a crowd of 15 outside waiting, so can an ice cream van.

expect to see blazing pitch forks around Ice cream vans next

Manchester (she/her)

"expect to see blazing pitch forks around Ice cream vans next "

I just give them a wide berth. Too many people

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"What's wrong with ice cream Vans?

If the local takeaway can have a crowd of 15 outside waiting, so can an ice cream van."

Takeaways ! What the fuck are they doing open !!

Manchester (she/her)

"What's wrong with ice cream Vans?

If the local takeaway can have a crowd of 15 outside waiting, so can an ice cream van.

Takeaways ! What the fuck are they doing open !!"

They've not shut yet.

Locally to me we have an ice cream van, a mobile chippy, and a towed pizza van.

All are now back visiting regularly.

The beach at Leasowe has a guy selling hot drinks from his van too.

All this encourages people to go out.

By *UTTERFLY EVENTSWoman  over a year ago

Wherever I'm hosting

"You need some chips to go with all that salt you’ve got there ! "

Ha ha brilliant answer way too much shade too

By *UTTERFLY EVENTSWoman  over a year ago

Wherever I'm hosting

"I think it's optimistic. Already figures are on the increase in 5 areas. "

Exactly !! I am im sure folk don't want lockdown to end...there are real fear that they will have to get on with thier lives

they are too busy with pitch forks.sometimes its like the mob scene in family guy or Simpsons

the people who have stayed in all year sometimes just can't understand the people who've had to go out, not everyone is furloughed, able to work from home or have the gaul to want to buy or sell ice cream on a sunny day. might just make a child's day

d

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

Got to love all the people out and about complaining about ...... all the people out and about.

By *ackandtheunicornCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"I think it's optimistic. Already figures are on the increase in 5 areas.

Exactly !! I am im sure folk don't want lockdown to end...there are real fear that they will have to get on with thier lives "

It does seem to be the case with some on here wanting to stay locked up forever!

We need to get on with life! Yes cases will rise and yes people will die but we need to balance that against the enormous cost of these lockdowns.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Stop attacking people on the forum. You need to post without that or you may find you can't post at all

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

anybody would think there were upcomming elections shortly before that date ... oh hang on

cardiff

"anybody would think there were upcomming elections shortly before that date ... oh hang on"

That’s a point . I’d not thought of that

Herne Bay

"Locally to me we have an ice cream van, a mobile chippy, and a towed pizza van.

All this encourages people to go out."

God forbid we go out and start living again how terrible

cardiff

"Ice cream Vans are take away no more risk than any others, get a grip"

Umm there was a conga of 25 people of all ages 90 percent sans masks about 6 inches apart lining up alongside this one

Manchester (she/her)

"Locally to me we have an ice cream van, a mobile chippy, and a towed pizza van.

All this encourages people to go out. God forbid we go out and start living again how terrible "

When there's a raging pandemic, going out and starting living again might mean that others don't live to see it end.

Herne Bay

All this encourages people to go out. God forbid we go out and start living again how terrible

When there's a raging pandemic, going out and starting living again might mean that others don't live to see it end."

There’s a Vaccine now and the most at risk have now mostly had it , the average age of dying from Covid is 83.4 the average age of life expectancy in U.K. is 81 , how much risk is there now ?

By *ickerMan  over a year ago

Preston

"It's dates not data, a symbolic date.

I'll believe it when I see it, and I'm not going out just because the government says I can."

Brilliant. You go out when you are good and ready. Don't stay in either government telling you, forget about it

Manchester (she/her)

All this encourages people to go out. God forbid we go out and start living again how terrible

When there's a raging pandemic, going out and starting living again might mean that others don't live to see it end. There’s a Vaccine now and the most at risk have now mostly had it , the average age of dying from Covid is 83.4 the average age of life expectancy in U.K. is 81 , how much risk is there now ? "

Less than a million have been fully vaccinated. All the vaccines we've had approved are two doses. So plenty of risk.

And people have been disabled by this too. Glad you can enjoy living in spite of that

Herne Bay

When there's a raging pandemic, going out and starting living again might mean that others don't live to see it end. There’s a Vaccine now and the most at risk have now mostly had it , the average age of dying from Covid is 83.4 the average age of life expectancy in U.K. is 81 , how much risk is there now ?

Less than a million have been fully vaccinated. All the vaccines we've had approved are two doses. So plenty of risk.

And people have been disabled by this too. Glad you can enjoy living in spite of that "

The risk is reduced by 90 per cent with one Jab , there is such a small risk now for the vast majority, there is a risk to everything in life even sitting in your house , this is now with the wrecked economy time to get back to normal, don’t forget waiting lists for cancer and other serious illness is a all time high

Manchester (she/her)

When there's a raging pandemic, going out and starting living again might mean that others don't live to see it end. There’s a Vaccine now and the most at risk have now mostly had it , the average age of dying from Covid is 83.4 the average age of life expectancy in U.K. is 81 , how much risk is there now ?

And people have been disabled by this too. Glad you can enjoy living in spite of that The risk is reduced by 90 per cent with one Jab , there is such a small risk now for the vast majority, there is a risk to everything in life even sitting in your house , this is now with the wrecked economy time to get back to normal, don’t forget waiting lists for cancer and other serious illness is a all time high "

Glad you think so. We shall see. Don't forget to obey the law, now

Herne Bay

And people have been disabled by this too. Glad you can enjoy living in spite of that The risk is reduced by 90 per cent with one Jab , there is such a small risk now for the vast majority, there is a risk to everything in life even sitting in your house , this is now with the wrecked economy time to get back to normal, don’t forget waiting lists for cancer and other serious illness is a all time high

Glad you think so. We shall see. Don't forget to obey the law, now "

And try not to be frightened it’s a big world out there and it’s there for living

Manchester (she/her)

And people have been disabled by this too. Glad you can enjoy living in spite of that The risk is reduced by 90 per cent with one Jab , there is such a small risk now for the vast majority, there is a risk to everything in life even sitting in your house , this is now with the wrecked economy time to get back to normal, don’t forget waiting lists for cancer and other serious illness is a all time high

Glad you think so. We shall see. Don't forget to obey the law, now And try not to be frightened it’s a big world out there and it’s there for living "

I'm not frightened. I'm at home, doing my bit to stop the spread of a deadly disease. I volunteer in ways that are particularly meaningful during this pandemic.

I've done my bit during this catastrophe

By *ames_LondonMan  over a year ago

Deal

"No it will take years for the UK to get back to normally and even longer for the world.

The UK could see income tax back up to 33% like in 1990. That will change thing as people will have less to spend "

I don’t think it was

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

21st June seems reasonable to me. I'm just not sure which year.

I’m happy to live positively and with optimism, even if it’s not realistic. I can’t live my life thinking that it won’t return to normal, that just gets me down.

By *lym4realCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

Normal...what's that ...subjective i think..but here's hoping and they had to get something right in the end though ??!! and still of the opinion that anything that issues forth from our dear leaders mouth is ..pinch...large...salt

By *lym4realCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

But huge difference between negativity and having a grasp on reality ..moon shot...world beating .just a few and not forgetting oven ready either !!

All this encourages people to go out. God forbid we go out and start living again how terrible "

My point is we are still being asked to stay at home!

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

My point is we are still being asked to stay at home!"

unless you meet the criteria for going out which many people are. The newspapers just like to create poor quality " news"

By *oggoneMan  over a year ago

Derry

Glad you think so. We shall see. Don't forget to obey the law, now And try not to be frightened it’s a big world out there and it’s there for living "

Don't you think it's derisory, dismissive and plain insulting to talk like that? Have you any empathy or consideration for others? Do you really think that people just are just scared and that's all there is to it?

By *reyyaMan  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

You did not put the year in. Is it 2021 or 2022 or 2023 or 2024 or later?

Manchester (she/her)

for goodness sake people use your common sense, and yeh i know the idiots will carry on being idiots but we don't all have to join in because of a random date in June.

You did not put the year in. Is it 2021 or 2022 or 2023 or 2024 or later?"

Lol. Yup the government is destroying the economy because they want control, and it will never end.

The Tories love splashing that cash and giving it out to everyone, that's what they're known for!

» Add a new message to this topic