FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Wuhan institute for Virology

Wuhan institute for Virology

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkykat dirtydog OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cov

Just seen on sky news Britain is among other countries investigating if the virus has come from this centre in Wuhan province.

I'm no conspiracy nut, but it's a bit of a coincidence, they were studying virus's in bat, and two years ago a US team warned them about who the place was being ran with poor safety etc.

Not suggesting the virus is man made but the virus some how escaped from the centre.

I did read a while ago that scientists didn't believe it was man made but I suppose new data is being found all the time.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

This was in the news in December. So far no credible link has been found.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I read this in the New York Times the other day. It's way more plausible that it got out because the lad was badly run, rather than some form of bio attack. Especially when the Chinese economy has taken a massive hit because of the virus.

Lab*

"I read this in the New York Times the other day. It's way more plausible that it got out because the lad was badly run, rather than some form of bio attack. Especially when the Chinese economy has taken a massive hit because of the virus."

Every economy has taken a hit, but the only ones predicted to show an upturn are China and India. China has also been quietly buying up struggling western technology companies. Whether it escaped or was released, they know how to make the most of a crisis.

[Removed by poster at 17/04/20 09:10:09]

I read about this a few weeks ago and I looks like it has legs.

"I read this in the New York Times the other day. It's way more plausible that it got out because the lad was badly run, rather than some form of bio attack. Especially when the Chinese economy has taken a massive hit because of the virus.

Every economy has taken a hit, but the only ones predicted to show an upturn are China and India. China has also been quietly buying up struggling western technology companies. Whether it escaped or was released, they know how to make the most of a crisis."

And other countries wouldn't do the same?? Look at Somerset Capital in this country! Greed is not predicated by race or geography.

I think it was an accidental release but the virus had been developed in the centre. I don’t believe it was released as a weapon, however that’s not to say it hadn’t been developed to be used as one.

"I think it was an accidental release but the virus had been developed in the centre. I don’t believe it was released as a weapon, however that’s not to say it hadn’t been developed to be used as one. "

I think they released the genome of the virus and most experts around the world said it hasn't been manipulated

By *ibbyhunterCouple  over a year ago

keighley

Thought it came from the wet market in Wuhan.

By *avana8817Man  over a year ago

Consett

I also read, that the S proteins (mushrooms) was impossible to incubate in a bat. The S protein is why humans can catch the virus.

The SARS virus was incubated in a pig before a human could catch the virus. The official chain was a chicken (with bird flu) infected a pig+ A human with the Flu infected the same pig. Both virus incubated in a pig and created SARS.

As a pig can catch a virus from both species. The pig works as a middle man. Probably not explained well, but that’s the jist.

It’s funny how the Wuhan virus lab was studying the exact virus that’s has spread-and tried to blame the out break from a seafood market, which don’t sell bats. Now American is taking legal action for trillions, the UK has taken legal action for Billions and India has put legal action against them for an unspecified amount.

China has hidden or destroyed documents, not worked transparent at all.

If a virus escaped a lab accidents happen. If it came from a bat, why the need for legal action or withholding information? No legal action was taken against them for SARS? In fact I can’t even remember worring about SARS in 2002 and 2004.

By *eepdelverTV/TS  over a year ago

Taunton

Not a large leap to say wet market in Wuhan when biolab nearby.

There are rumours about the Wet Wuhan Market, a Laboratory fairly close by but in every case they are talking about Bats and/or Pangolins!

Anyone spot the problem here?

Leave wildlife alone, leave the wild in the wild!!!!!!!!

Do not eat it and do not shag it!!!!

"

Do not eat it and do not shag it!!!!

"

I can just see this appearing in some fab profiles

By *uxinteriorMan  over a year ago

south west , continental

"Just seen on sky news Britain is among other countries investigating if the virus has come from this centre in Wuhan province.

I'm no conspiracy nut, but it's a bit of a coincidence, they were studying virus's in bat, and two years ago a US team warned them about who the place was being ran with poor safety etc.

Not suggesting the virus is man made but the virus some how escaped from the centre.

I did read a while ago that scientists didn't believe it was man made but I suppose new data is being found all the time. "

Bit slow the old lamestream media, that story has been out there for quite a while now. I guess the mainstream are catching up with us crackpot conspiracy theorists, or are we...

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Well if it was man made it certainly wasn't released as a weapon.

That'd be like us trying to hurt Russia by dtopping a nuclear bomb on Sussex and waiting for the fallout to travel...

By *uxinteriorMan  over a year ago

south west , continental

"Well if it was man made it certainly wasn't released as a weapon.

That'd be like us trying to hurt Russia by dtopping a nuclear bomb on Sussex and waiting for the fallout to travel..."

It wasn't a weapon, there was an accident in the lab, the researcher working on the bat samples accidentally infected herself. her name was Ling. She was the ground zero person. Ling is now missing, all her info has disappeared on the lab website so has she.

"Well if it was man made it certainly wasn't released as a weapon.

That'd be like us trying to hurt Russia by dtopping a nuclear bomb on Sussex and waiting for the fallout to travel..."

You’ve not been to Sussex? You build a shed out of place and there’s plenty of fall out. A nuclear bomb? Imagine the letters to The Telegraph.

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

"Just seen on sky news Britain is among other countries investigating if the virus has come from this centre in Wuhan province.

I did read a while ago that scientists didn't believe it was man made but I suppose new data is being found all the time. "

Wuhan sits on two rivers probably full of waste of all kinds, add this to wildlife and markets and food chain and bang.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"

I'm no conspiracy nut "

Uh huh

Maybe we should all wait for the actual evidence to come in before we start pointing fingers and, let's face it, making up whatever shite suits people's personal agendas/delusions/paranoia.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The evidence from research is that it's a natural virus and not man made.

There are too many people spreading BS at a time when many are 85 so, at best, it's insensitive. For anyone who is grieving, let them have time without thoughtless provocative musings. Sticking to help, support and what we know is practical and more incisive.

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

An accident is no conspricy, hiding the truth is however, nothing less than a cover up.

CCP should come clean and assist fair and thorough International Investigation, of only to pevent similar happening again.

By *ykmwyldTV/TS  over a year ago

Belpre

It's not a lab creation

It's not a bio weapon

Any lab working on any type of bio weapon would laugh at this virus for effectiveness in death rate.

They've had viruses for decades that have many, many, many, times the effectiveness in death rate.

As much as we all truly hate what's going on around the world, and it is an absolutely horrible tragedy, it could have easily been EXTREMELY

worse.

I hope this is a real wake up call to all world governments !!!!!!! They all failed to act soon enough, but some should be prosecuted for their denial of a pandemic problem and serious lack of

action for so long, that has directly caused the unnecessary deaths of tens of thousands of people so far. It's a crime against humanity !!!

By *ky19Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

Meh, I don't know.

But in the initial aftermath, I'd say it's a perfectly reasonable possibility to bring up.

They're saying it came from a market. Meanwhile, almost behind the market is a building "WUHAN VIROLOGY INSTITUTE" while people are walking around scratching their heads wondering where such an unusual virus has come from (especially since corona viruses are usually quite harmless?).

There was an article posted that supposedly proves a man-made incident false but really it just looked like opinion and supposition to me, which is fine except the author seems to not know the difference between that and absolute scientific truth.

The thing that worries me is hit-and-run posters online coming on screaming blue murder: "TINFOIL" (that's cute lol) "CONSPIRACY", "LUNATIC" while foaming at the mouth, at such a reasonable possibility - at least at the time. It's their mental state I'm worried about (projection).

But who knows?

The story of all of this coming from soup or a market is pretty bullshit though. Doesn't sit right. They don't really know how this started. Nope. They don't. They postulate and spout hot air with technical terminology to try to sound scientific, but really they're just guessing. I'd say it sounds bats.

By *ky19Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

This situation has proved effective though.

It's just the ticket for justifying changes to the world and the way we live. The cashless society has been planned and talked about for decades.

Now we can have all kinds of additional and unprecedented surveillance added to the rest, for our safety.

Even better, it's got rid of all those pesky protesters around the world in one swoop.

Moreover, 5G which is crucial for world plans, gets to go live unfettered (they hope) instead of being blocked by major protests as expected.

Meanwhile, in steps the saviour Bill Gates at just the right time.

With wide eyes and trembling fingers he intends to chase 7M people around the globe to stick a needle up each and every bum in the world, even if he has to do it himself.

Bill, who has also spoken of the need to reduce the world population appeared on the BBC the other day. Any proper journalist would have grilled him for breakfast, so instead the BBC fawned over him sycophantically, of course.

"IIIIII, and other medical experts..." he began.

Excuse me? That's like me saying "I, and other premiership goalkeepers" or "I and other astronauts".

He went on to join the fake media in downplaying Hydroxy Chloroquine, approved by the FDA (until now suddenly?) because it looks to be effective against the symptoms.

But no, we can't have that, or any other treatment. It HAS to be the VEECEEEEEENE! That's the only way (to stick quantum dots under our skin, I'd have thought it fanciful if I hadn't seen it myself on MIT's site). And who knows what else?

I'm an anti-BillGates-Vaxxer so if you'll pardon my language, he can fuck right off. I'd honestly rather have this apparent virus and just get immunity that way.

Again, the important thing to know is:

Bill Gates does not take vaccines himself. Nor do his family. I hear they absolutely don't have smart phones or wifi either but need to verify.

I'm telling as many people that as I can.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Meh, I don't know.

But in the initial aftermath, I'd say it's a perfectly reasonable possibility to bring up.

They're saying it came from a market. Meanwhile, almost behind the market is a building "WUHAN VIROLOGY INSTITUTE" while people are walking around scratching their heads wondering where such an unusual virus has come from (especially since corona viruses are usually quite harmless?).

There was an article posted that supposedly proves a man-made incident false but really it just looked like opinion and supposition to me, which is fine except the author seems to not know the difference between that and absolute scientific truth.

The thing that worries me is hit-and-run posters online coming on screaming blue murder: "TINFOIL" (that's cute lol) "CONSPIRACY", "LUNATIC" while foaming at the mouth, at such a reasonable possibility - at least at the time. It's their mental state I'm worried about (projection).

But who knows?

The story of all of this coming from soup or a market is pretty bullshit though. Doesn't sit right. They don't really know how this started. Nope. They don't. They postulate and spout hot air with technical terminology to try to sound scientific, but really they're just guessing. I'd say it sounds bats. "

"This situation has proved effective though.

It's just the ticket for justifying changes to the world and the way we live. The cashless society has been planned and talked about for decades.

Now we can have all kinds of additional and unprecedented surveillance added to the rest, for our safety.

Even better, it's got rid of all those pesky protesters around the world in one swoop.

Moreover, 5G which is crucial for world plans, gets to go live unfettered (they hope) instead of being blocked by major protests as expected.

Meanwhile, in steps the saviour Bill Gates at just the right time.

With wide eyes and trembling fingers he intends to chase 7M people around the globe to stick a needle up each and every bum in the world, even if he has to do it himself.

Bill, who has also spoken of the need to reduce the world population appeared on the BBC the other day. Any proper journalist would have grilled him for breakfast, so instead the BBC fawned over him sycophantically, of course.

"IIIIII, and other medical experts..." he began.

Excuse me? That's like me saying "I, and other premiership goalkeepers" or "I and other astronauts".

He went on to join the fake media in downplaying Hydroxy Chloroquine, approved by the FDA (until now suddenly?) because it looks to be effective against the symptoms.

But no, we can't have that, or any other treatment. It HAS to be the VEECEEEEEENE! That's the only way (to stick quantum dots under our skin, I'd have thought it fanciful if I hadn't seen it myself on MIT's site). And who knows what else?

I'm an anti-BillGates-Vaxxer so if you'll pardon my language, he can fuck right off. I'd honestly rather have this apparent virus and just get immunity that way.

Again, the important thing to know is:

Bill Gates does not take vaccines himself. Nor do his family. I hear they absolutely don't have smart phones or wifi either but need to verify.

I'm telling as many people that as I can."

Agree with everything you wrote.

Do a search for patent WO2020060606

( the WO standing for World order, 2020 the year, 666 mark of the beast).

Tell me what comes up.

For those that don't to look it up.

Its a new patent from march this year by Microsoft for a cryptocurrency system using body activity data.

And the way all leaders are talking about things not going back to normal till vaccine which is 12-18 months away I'm assuming that the worlds economy in many sectors will be screwed by then.

Everything thats happening I've seen or read foretold going down the many rabbit holes of the NWO conspiracy.

Global reset, cashless society, one world goverment, implanted chip, depopulation.

This feels like the years,decades of planning now being put into practise.

» Add a new message to this topic