FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Stopping the virus!!

Stopping the virus!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok so Covid -19 is cause or spread by 5G masks and 20 have been burnt out by the hero’s of the tin foil hat so what else can the resistance do to stop the Virus?????

I’m going with drop all speed limits to 11 miles an hour and have some one walk in front of the vehicle waving a flag because if you drive to fast you will either go back to the future, explode, or catch Covid - 19.

Any more

Please note this is not and I repeat not a serious thread but only here for humor or in my case attempted humor.

T

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ok so Covid -19 is cause or spread by 5G masks and 20 have been burnt out by the hero’s of the tin foil hat so what else can the resistance do to stop the Virus?????

I’m going with drop all speed limits to 11 miles an hour and have some one walk in front of the vehicle waving a flag because if you drive to fast you will either go back to the future, explode, or catch Covid - 19.

Any more

Please note this is not and I repeat not a serious thread but only here for humor or in my case attempted humor.

T"

I think you might mean masts

Damn you’re good!!!!

Must proof read my bollocks before I post and yes I did indeed mean masts,sorry.

T

"Damn you’re good!!!!

Must proof read my bollocks before I post and yes I did indeed mean masts,sorry.

T"

I just couldn't imagine that 5g masts wrapped around people's faces would catch on

A 5g mask would blow the brains of the tinfoilers!!

By *ax ZorinMan  over a year ago

Birdham Chichester

For God sake stop mentioning tin foil or we might get another toilet roll panic buying situation !

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Most of the reputable News Agencies are now quoting links from FAB as their source of expertise.

We are well on the way to sorting absolutely everything: COVID - TRUMP - CHINA - 5G - MASKS - GATES - WHO - and Do Women Really Love Anal Sex!

Now that the Fab'Sperts of FAB are properly placed in the general scheme of things we'll be back swinging in no time at all.

(Disclaimer: Please note that no claim to injuries, feelings, politics and finger-pointing were intended. All names included herein are purely for dramatic purpose and have no true connection to anything whatsover in this or any other Universe disputed or not.)

By *leaserforPleasureTV/TS  over a year ago

Whitstable

Obviously avoid consuming Corona lager and keep out of the sunlight as the Sun has a Corona.

"Most of the reputable News Agencies are now quoting links from FAB as their source of expertise.

We are well on the way to sorting absolutely everything: COVID - TRUMP - CHINA - 5G - MASKS - GATES - WHO - and Do Women Really Love Anal Sex!

Now that the Fab'Sperts of FAB are properly placed in the general scheme of things we'll be back swinging in no time at all.

(Disclaimer: Please note that no claim to injuries, feelings, politics and finger-pointing were intended. All names included herein are purely for dramatic purpose and have no true connection to anything whatsover in this or any other Universe disputed or not.)"

Nice

T

"Ok so Covid -19 is cause or spread by 5G masks and 20 have been burnt out by the hero’s of the tin foil hat so what else can the resistance do to stop the Virus?????

Any more

T"

Microwave and burn any mail through your letterbox

By *oi_LucyCouple  over a year ago

Barbados

Visible light is higher frequency than 5G.... so visible light is even more dangerous than 5G... that is why they paint the bats black. Black absorbs light, so the bats can get all infected with 5G and then spread it about.

-Matt

By *leaserforPleasureTV/TS  over a year ago

Whitstable

"

Microwave and burn any mail through your letterbox

"

The amount of junk mail through my letterbox has virtually dried up.

Bill Gates us going to save the world with his vaccine! Now that is total BS

Any more

T

I think you might mean masts "

I did wonder lol

» Add a new message to this topic