FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Patient claim lines

Patient claim lines

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Amongst all that's going on, certain channels are still trying to break the NHS by getting people to claim against them.

Bloody disgusting.

These adverts should be banned.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uttyjonnMan  over a year ago

cheshire

Wait till after the virus, people claiming NHS workers passed it on due to lack of PPE

There are always someone looking to make a dollar

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If people make a claim I think they have a good reason to do so...

Especially now that many people don't get the level of treatment that they should be entitled to get.

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"If people make a claim I think they have a good reason to do so...

Especially now that many people don't get the level of treatment that they should be entitled to get."

I think you're extremely Naive, sure if someone in the NHS does something on purpose to kill someone or is grossly incompetent then claim

But this is a global pandemic and everyone is fighting to beat it, they're tired, exhausted haven't always got PPE themselves so an accident will invariably and unfortunately happen.

Doesn't make it right but to go for money is wrong on so many levels

Imo other opinions are mostly welcome

Especially now that many people don't get the level of treatment that they should be entitled to get."

Absolute b***cks.

What do they expect during this awful time, other treatments are bound to be affected.

Especially now that many people don't get the level of treatment that they should be entitled to get.

I think you're extremely Naive, sure if someone in the NHS does something on purpose to kill someone or is grossly incompetent then claim

But this is a global pandemic and everyone is fighting to beat it, they're tired, exhausted haven't always got PPE themselves so an accident will invariably and unfortunately happen.

Doesn't make it right but to go for money is wrong on so many levels

Imo other opinions are mostly welcome "

im not surprised.

I had to appear in court to defend the actions of a friend who I served with.

people will go to any lengths for money

Absolute b***cks.

What do they expect during this awful time, other treatments are bound to be affected. "

I would expect NHS to cope.

Of course doctors and nurse can't be blamed if they are overwhelmed, someone else is responsible.

But it is a bit too easy to blame the virus if someone dies if the system is overwhelmed. The system shouldn't be overwhelmed, if it is it's someone fault.

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

Depending on the seriousness of it like a life threatening or life changing incident and the doctor surgeon nurse gp are at fault through negligence then surely the patient should be entitled to claim

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Amongst all that's going on, certain channels are still trying to break the NHS by getting people to claim against them.

Bloody disgusting.

These adverts should be banned. "

You do know that the NHS have insurance don't you?

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

Ah the good old entitlement greed world.

If you don't want the virus lock yourself away, meanwhile hundreds of thousands are risking their lives to save other people.

This virus brings out the very best in many people and the very worse in others

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

Absolute b***cks.

What do they expect during this awful time, other treatments are bound to be affected.

Of course doctors and nurse can't be blamed if they are overwhelmed, someone else is responsible.

But it is a bit too easy to blame the virus if someone dies if the system is overwhelmed. The system shouldn't be overwhelmed, if it is it's someone fault."

That's bullshit. Even the best prepared healthcare system would struggle with something like this. You can't prepare for every eventuality.

Anyone seeking to profiteer in a situation such as this is a grade A cunt.

By *ilmissplumpyWoman  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

And this is exactly why I get mad.

If you think there was negligence then complain, get an investigation so measures are taken and lessons are learned. To do it for money is wrong. NHS staff are working their bollocks off, inadequately protected at times & some are dead!

The claimer need a rocket shoving up their bums

"And this is exactly why I get mad.

If you think there was negligence then complain, get an investigation so measures are taken and lessons are learned. To do it for money is wrong. NHS staff are working their bollocks off, inadequately protected at times & some are dead!

The claimer need a rocket shoving up their bums"

Well said.

Absolute b***cks.

But it is a bit too easy to blame the virus if someone dies if the system is overwhelmed. The system shouldn't be overwhelmed, if it is it's someone fault. That's bullshit. Even the best prepared healthcare system would struggle with something like this. You can't prepare for every eventuality.

Anyone seeking to profiteer in a situation such as this is a grade A cunt. "

I don't see any problem in Germany.

And I don't understand why everyone automatically thinks that if you make a claim you a fraudster or something like that.

Some people get their life completely ruined because of negligence and sometimes getting acknowledgment and compensation is the only way to carry on.

I'm sure that some people will abuse the system, just like I'm sure that there are people inside the NHS that abuse the system.

But why do you criminalize someone who is potentially a victim?

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

Absolute b***cks.

But it is a bit too easy to blame the virus if someone dies if the system is overwhelmed. The system shouldn't be overwhelmed, if it is it's someone fault. That's bullshit. Even the best prepared healthcare system would struggle with something like this. You can't prepare for every eventuality.

Anyone seeking to profiteer in a situation such as this is a grade A cunt. "

totally agree unfortunately there seem to be a lot of them about these days.

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

[Removed by poster at 14/04/20 20:26:40]

There are times that suing the NHS is absolutely appropriate.

It’s not easy to obtain financial compensation so anyone who does get it deserves it because they’ll have gone through a long and thorough process

Like any occupation NHS occupations have their share of incompetent and neglectful people. Mistakes are made, inappropriate care is given and recompense for that is appropriate when it leaves people in pain or with long lasting repercussions.

Same with complaints. Poor care is something to justifiably complain about. I took the NHS, two doctors and a whole department over the coals over the care received by my husband in the run up to his death. I took every step, I pushed every button and absolutely demanded on appropriate action being taken. I fought against several attempts to just say sorry and brush it under the carpet as without proper investigation and change it would happen again and again

I’m an NHS hospital pharmacist and would expect anyone who suggested I I was careless or neglectful to absolutely do the same

"There are times that suing the NHS is absolutely appropriate.

It’s not easy to obtain financial compensation so anyone who does get it deserves it because they’ll have gone through a long and thorough process

Like any occupation NHS occupations have their share of incompetent and neglectful people. Mistakes are made, inappropriate care is given and recompense for that is appropriate when it leaves people in pain or with long lasting repercussions.

Same with complaints. Poor care is something to justifiably complain about. I took the NHS, two doctors and a whole department over the coals over the care received by my husband in the run up to his death. I took every step, I pushed every button and absolutely demanded on appropriate action being taken. I fought against several attempts to just say sorry and brush it under the carpet as without proper investigation and change it would happen again and again

I’m an NHS hospital pharmacist and would expect anyone who suggested I I was careless or neglectful to absolutely do the same "

I'm currently complaining about failure of duty of care.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Amongst all that's going on, certain channels are still trying to break the NHS by getting people to claim against them.

Bloody disgusting.

These adverts should be banned. "

I’m an NHS hospital pharmacist and would expect anyone who suggested I I was careless or neglectful to absolutely do the same

I'm currently complaining about failure of duty of care. "

Good luck

Proper care is important and lessons aren’t learned if it’s just ignored

Just be patient with them in times of timescales atm (unless it’s an urgent and ongoing failure)

I'm currently complaining about failure of duty of care.

Good luck

Proper care is important and lessons aren’t learned if it’s just ignored

Just be patient with them in times of timescales atm (unless it’s an urgent and ongoing failure)"

Thank you.

The first response was inadequate, they have one more chance before I involve the cqc/parliamentary ombudsman.

» Add a new message to this topic