FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Highest number of covid19 cases

Highest number of covid19 cases

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

In China In 6 weeks have just been reported so what's the true scale will we ever truly know or will the ccp cover it up

World health 0rginisation refuses to comment on allowing Taiwanesse input

https://youtu.be/UlCYFh8U2xM

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"In China In 6 weeks have just been reported so what's the true scale will we ever truly know or will the ccp cover it up

"

I suggest you begin looking a bit closer to home if you wanna discuss cover ups.

Taiwan reported human to human transmission in December and the world health organisation said it was not a concern in January?

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"In China In 6 weeks have just been reported so what's the true scale will we ever truly know or will the ccp cover it up

I suggest you begin looking a bit closer to home if you wanna discuss cover ups."

Nobody will ever know the true numbers.

Unless you can suggest a way entire populations can be tested, bodies exhumed for autopsies and create a global, independent, accurate data collation system that every nation on earth can access.

A

China is probably dismissing reports in poorer provinces outright

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I suggest you begin looking a bit closer to home if you wanna discuss cover ups."

This

"China is probably dismissing reports in poorer provinces outright"

The UK is probably not reporting deaths outside of hospitals.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/09/covid-19-hundreds-of-uk-care-home-deaths-not-added-to-official-toll

New York has 250 home deaths per day vs the mean 25 per day. But they aren't counted as COVID-19 deaths.

They have not denied this unlike china

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I don't think we'll get to know the true picture of China, based on their form for suppression. Their future numbers may be expected to get closer to the truth than what they have published so far. Positive news may be viewed as more acceptable by them. The USA picture is going to be more of a pull for attention.

"They have not denied this unlike china"

China executed the largest quarantine exercise in human history. That's not denial.

US senators were informed about COVID-19 on January 24 2020. Thereafter they informed their constituents that there was "nothing to worry about". At the same time they were dumping their market stocks. They have blood on their hands. A LOT of blood.

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Care homes *are* reporting deaths as they always have done but it would appear that those reports aren't being combined with the hospital reports.

"Care homes *are* reporting deaths as they always have done but it would appear that those reports aren't being combined with the hospital reports."

Are those deaths being reported as COVID-19 deaths?

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

To answer the OPs question.

No we probably won’t know the answer and I’m not surprised by that.

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

The figures quoted are for confirmed covid-19 deaths, after testing.

Cant build action plans or responses on maybe, perhaps's and suspicions.

I agree the total death figure will be higher, as it will be in all the other countries as well.

As least the UK government aren't welding the doors to apartment blocks shut.

North Bucks

"The figures quoted are for confirmed covid-19 deaths, after testing.

I agree the total death figure will be higher, as it will be in all the other countries as well.

As least the UK government aren't welding the doors to apartment blocks shut."

Someone in a minute will come along and deflect onto something else the UK has done though sadly.

Someone in a minute will come along and deflect onto something else the UK has done though sadly. "

I know right, they will probably point out that we reduced public transport services so that the virus would spread more, not less. Some people! All they can do is deflect. Of course they will claim they are just pointing out our own hypocrisy...

North Bucks

Someone in a minute will come along and deflect onto something else the UK has done though sadly.

I know right, they will probably point out that we reduced public transport services so that the virus would spread more, not less. Some people! All they can do is deflect. Of course they will claim they are just pointing out our own hypocrisy... "

Exactly. You get it

I know right, they will probably point out that we reduced public transport services so that the virus would spread more, not less. Some people! All they can do is deflect. Of course they will claim they are just pointing out our own hypocrisy...

Exactly. You get it "

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"

"

Absolutely, it can only be 'best guess' based on what you actually know.

The same goes for all this noise about not having an 'exit strategy'.

Trying to plan one without knowing what the landscape looks like now or in the future is like going for a walk on a clifftop blindfolded.

By *hybloke67Man  over a year ago

ROMFORD

From what I understand, the deaths being reported each day are those that sadly died whilst in hospital.

These people would have been tested in hospital so are confirmed Covic-19.

Outside of hospital are reported by ONS and take up to 10 days till the numbers are reported. I'm assuming they are tested but I'm not sure.

First case was confirmed in November China arrested doctors for talking about their research findings allowing it to cover the entire planet

So many tin foil hatters ignoring the amount of death and suffering had unleashed on the world should I look into 5g what a joke I'm hoping for severe repurcusions over this for China we should go topple the ccp

liverpool

"So many tin foil hatters ignoring the amount of death and suffering had unleashed on the world should I look into 5g what a joke I'm hoping for severe repurcusions over this for China we should go topple the ccp"

You really have a bee in your bonnet about China dont you?

Perhaps we should get our own house in order first?

Everything's in order doing Alot better than you could imagine making more than the average worker in China could hope for in 10 life times ??????????????

Maybe they need some liberation

"First case was confirmed in November China arrested doctors for talking about their research findings allowing it to cover the entire planet"

Here's where the problem started:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/03/trump-scrapped-pandemic-early-warning-program-system-before-coronavirus

The Trump administration decided to end a $200m early warning program designed to alert it to potential pandemics just three months before it is believed Covid-19 began infecting people in China.

liverpool

"Everything's in order doing Alot better than you could imagine making more than the average worker in China could hope for in 10 life times ??????????????

Maybe they need some liberation "

Come again?

By *acreadCouple  over a year ago

central scotland

"Everything's in order doing Alot better than you could imagine making more than the average worker in China could hope for in 10 life times ??????????????

Maybe they need some liberation

Come again?"

Maybe he means we should bomb the fuck out of them like we do when we want to steal oil etc but that wont happen as the Chinese have a real army and real nuclear weapons and will fight back so in that case I suggest you go over and give them some liberation and see how that goes.

"Care homes *are* reporting deaths as they always have done but it would appear that those reports aren't being combined with the hospital reports."

My understanding (also stated on sky news) is that we are reporting hospital deaths as the main statistic as this is what other countries do. This means graphs give a direct comparison country to country.

The full stats are available if you look, but are delayed by a week or so due to different recording procedures in the community. Full stats were given this morning up to and including 3.4.20

» Add a new message to this topic