FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Face Palm Emoji

Face Palm Emoji

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eeBee67 OP   Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Think we really need the face palm emoji for some of drivel that gets posted about the corona virus on here.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Seconded!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Turded!

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

I feel for the Mods.

I know I like a good debate that goes close to the wire but some of the stuff going on is a double face palm situation.

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

How about a tinfoil hat to go with it?

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Definitely OP.

I do wish we could have a middle finger emoji as well.

Some of the vile ,evil and damn right ignorant, insensitive and damn right insane stuff I've seen have made me question if I even want to stay here.

However there's also many good decent lovely people unfortunately the assholes seems to be the ones who shout anyone down as soon as they have an opinion different to their own, so lots of level headed people just stay quiet.

I really must stop reading the stuff but can't help but comment when I see some of the absolute shitte posted.

So a simple palm to the forehead emoji would definitely be welcome.

What's the saying.

" A picture paints a thousand words"

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"Definitely OP.

Some of the vile ,evil and damn right ignorant, insensitive and damn right insane stuff I've seen have made me question if I even want to stay here.

However there's also many good decent lovely people unfortunately the assholes seems to be the ones who shout anyone down as soon as they have an opinion different to their own, so lots of level headed people just stay quiet.

I really must stop reading the stuff but can't help but comment when I see some of the absolute shitte posted.

What's the saying.

" A picture paints a thousand words""

Totally agree.

HoWever, one positive is that it identifies the nutters and downright nasty without finding out the hard way and they've gone straight on my blocklist...

Masked and Distant

I'm finding it more and more difficult not to respond to some of the downright idiocy posted, but I dont want to end up on the naughty step, I'm a good boy.

Tin foil hat emoji

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

I would love a facepalm emoji who Is going to sort that for us?

By *angOnBunnyCouple  over a year ago

Ipswich

"Definitely OP.

What's the saying.

" A picture paints a thousand words"

Totally agree.

HoWever, one positive is that it identifies the nutters and downright nasty without finding out the hard way and they've gone straight on my blocklist... "

Just this. Reading posts recently and peoples attitudes and nastiness and we have a new filter

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

I think the facepalm emoji is already available but only to platinum members

Masked and Distant

"I think the facepalm emoji is already available but only to platinum members

"

Not tin foil members???

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

I've had four temporary bans for calling out halfwits in the forums; not because I was inaccurate about it, but because I was a bit too personal about it, therefore breaking forum rules.

My bad. Happy to accept my punishment.

Facepalm emoji would be handy - for idiotic drivel in general, not just about the virus.

Why is so much nonsense getting spouted in the first place?

Well, this quotation, from Isaac Asimov - which applies just as much to the UK - may help explain:

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge'.”

Masked and Distant

"I've had four temporary bans for calling out halfwits in the forums; not because I was inaccurate about it, but because I was a bit too personal about it, therefore breaking forum rules.

My bad. Happy to accept my punishment.

Facepalm emoji would be handy - for idiotic drivel in general, not just about the virus.

Why is so much nonsense getting spouted in the first place?

Well, this quotation, from Isaac Asimov - which applies just as much to the UK - may help explain:

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge'.”"

» Add a new message to this topic