FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > I have...

I have...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Reported many people over the last few weeks looking for meets still under this current climate.

I’ve reported people previously and have never been bothered that I don’t get feedback. But now this is bothering me. I don’t want individual feedback but what Id like to see is guidance on how it is being dealt with.

I want to know after how many reports do they get banned and at what point is there account deactivated.

Please can someone tell me how they monitoring the reported under COVID section.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

I don't think you will get feedback.

There will be plenty going on behind the scenes by fab mods.

If it bothering you that much its maybe time to log on of fab for a while until this is over.

Falkirk

"I don't think you will get feedback.

If it bothering you that much its maybe time to log on of fab for a while until this is over.

"

Log off.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Reported many people over the last few weeks looking for meets still under this current climate.

I’ve reported people previously and have never been bothered that I don’t get feedback. But now this is bothering me. I don’t want individual feedback but what Id like to see is guidance on how it is being dealt with.

I want to know after how many reports do they get banned and at what point is there account deactivated.

Please can someone tell me how they monitoring the reported under COVID section.

"

Understand what your saying but you’re not the Police, nothing to do with you unless your just really nosy

" Understand what your saying but you’re not the Police, nothing to do with you unless your just really nosy "

Actually I think that it is OUR business. The people flouting the rules are not only exposing themselves to additional risk but other members of the public who are staying within the guidelines/law.

Falkirk

" Understand what your saying but you’re not the Police, nothing to do with you unless your just really nosy

Actually I think that it is OUR business. The people flouting the rules are not only exposing themselves to additional risk but other members of the public who are staying within the guidelines/law.

"

But you do not have any control over that.

Fab can only advise and take action on users openly looking to meet.

They are not the police.

" Understand what your saying but you’re not the Police, nothing to do with you unless your just really nosy

"

Weird, you don’t rule people, anyone meeting is a fucking selfish idiot but you arnt I’m control

"I don't think you will get feedback.

Maybe bothered was too strong a word. Slightly miffed then... don’t need to log off. I have a good separation of real life and here!

Thanks for the concern..

Log off. "

You can almost garantee that there are quite a few that are still meeting with thier regulars.

It's tha way humans are

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

"Reported many people over the last few weeks looking for meets still under this current climate.

"

Why would Fab be monitoring the situation?

They take action on profiles breaking the rules.

Are you expecting Fab to report the profiles to an official government body?

"

Oh dear

I’ll break it down.

Maybe a post to tell us how they dealing with people - as in banning or removing profiles. You know like I said in my post.

I didn’t mention reporting to outside agencies.

Falkirk

Oh dear

I’ll break it down.

Maybe a post to tell us how they dealing with people - as in banning or removing profiles. You know like I said in my post.

I didn’t mention reporting to outside agencies. "

The mods have told us how the are dealing with with the offending profiles by reviewing and taking the appropriate action.

You stated in your original post it doesn't bother you that you don't get feedback but now it does.

What guidance are you looking for that isn't already covered by fab on the home screen?

Oh dear

I’ll break it down.

The mods have told us how the are dealing with with the offending profiles by reviewing and taking the appropriate action.

You stated in your original post it doesn't bother you that you don't get feedback but now it does.

What guidance are you looking for that isn't already covered by fab on the home screen?

"

I am asking what the appropriate action actually is.

The statement itself is too woolly, tell us what that appropriate action actually is.

Falkirk

Oh dear

I’ll break it down.

I didn’t mention reporting to outside agencies. "

So fab should post all the offending users and discribe how they dealing with them?

People wanna fuck they will.

They will take the conversation elsewhere

"

I share your concern, but unfortunately it's all a brick wall (not helped by the smart arsed answers on here!)

Falkirk

Oh dear

I’ll break it down.

The statement itself is too woolly, tell us what that appropriate action actually is. "

I would assume by having the post removed and recive a warning with a time out or temporary ban.

If the offending profile is still openly breaking the rules then deletion of their profile.

Its down to the moderators discretion that is reviewing the report.

[Removed by poster at 12/04/20 10:29:44]

Oh dear

I’ll break it down.

The statement itself is too woolly, tell us what that appropriate action actually is.

I would assume by having the post removed and recive a warning with a time out or temporary ban.

If the offending profile is still openly breaking the rules then deletion of their profile.

Its down to the moderators discretion that is reviewing the report.

"

Assume. Makes an ass out u and me.

I’m not interested in assumptions.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Here is an explanation from Admin from another thread on how they deal with reports.

******Just a quick note. If people report others and we can verify that they have broken site rules, we always take action (either a first and final warning, partially suspended account, fully suspended, mixture of the above).

Every single report sent via the REPORT link is reviewed. Clearly it's not in our interests to have people on here who are bad for the site. Equally we need to verify what has been reported and be fair to those who have been reported.

Admin

PS. we never provide feedback on what has happened. It's just not practical given that we get 100s of reports a day.

Here is what the page says after a report has been submitted:

--

Your feedback has been saved.

A website admin will shortly review your feedback and take the necessary action. After reviewing the evidence available to us, we may disable an account, remove a user, disable certain aspects of that user's account or issue a warning.

By leaving feedback you help improve the site for everyone who uses it. Thank you.******

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

To clarify for the people who don't understand, all reports are dealt with in the same way, whether that is reporting for someone being abusive / asking for money / asking for a meet during Covid.

There is no difference to how Admin deal with covid reports to other reports.

As the previous post says...."If people report others and we can verify that they have broken site rules, we always take action (either a first and final warning, partially suspended account, fully suspended, mixture of the above).