FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Annual Flu deaths

Annual Flu deaths

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rHotNotts OP   Man  over a year ago

Dubai / Nottingham

So estimated 1,600 deaths last year not 17k ? But no one knows as they’re not actually counted, it’s a guess. ....WTF.... Are we being lied to or does anyone really have a clue ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes we are being lied to!!

I read on the WHO that flu deaths are sadly 190,000-390,000 worldwide

Covid-19 currently on 95,735 (Covid-19 information tracker on FB)

There’s just nothing we can do about Covid if you have it.

We’re coming out of flu season.

Not sure if we’re being lied to or there’s more to come.

Few emergency hospitals in use but thank goodness we have them in place.

Stay safe, not everyone is lucky

Dubai / Nottingham

I mean UK deaths - keep seeing this 17K annual deaths figure used but it’s not true

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

"I mean UK deaths - keep seeing this 17K annual deaths figure used but it’s not true "

I believe last year was remakably low. Most years its between roughly 17k and 14k. Xxx

Yet again people with no understanding of death certification are suddenly experts and it's all a big lie...

By *ob rodMan  over a year ago

lancaster

"Yet again people with no understanding of death certification are suddenly experts and it's all a big lie...

"

absolutely this

Dubai / Nottingham

"Yet again people with no understanding of death certification are suddenly experts and it's all a big lie...

absolutely this "

Enlighten us

absolutely this

Enlighten us"

To be honest I've posted about it on at least 2 threads only to be ignored by people who have no understanding of how death certificates are structured (1a, 1b, 1c and 2 mean anything to you?), have no understanding of direct and contributing causes and why as a notifiable condition where Covid-19 appears on a certificate makes no difference to reporting. Because not of that fits with all this weird paranoia and bullshit theories about how its all some great conspiracy.

So if people have ran out of steam on those threads and want to now start on some uninformed theory of how historical flu deaths are also a lie that's great, but I'm not inclined to contribute all that much.

By *ssex_tomMan  over a year ago

Colchester

absolutely this

Enlighten us

To be honest I've posted about it on at least 2 threads only to be ignored by people who have no understanding of how death certificates are structured (1a, 1b, 1c and 2 mean anything to you?), have no understanding of direct and contributing causes and why as a notifiable condition where Covid-19 appears on a certificate makes no difference to reporting. Because not of that fits with all this weird paranoia and bullshit theories about how its all some great conspiracy.

So if people have ran out of steam on those threads and want to now start on some uninformed theory of how historical flu deaths are also a lie that's great, but I'm not inclined to contribute all that much.

"

Who said that?

» Add a new message to this topic