FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Age Restriction

Age Restriction

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uysx2 OP   Couple (MM)  over a year ago

Birmingham

How would you feel if the current restrictions were relaxed but it came with an age restriction stating that only those under 30 could go out?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

What exactly would that solve?

By *ovegames42Man  over a year ago

london

This virus has no boundaries

By *ustfun 1984Man  over a year ago

exeter

"How would you feel if the current restrictions were relaxed but it came with an age restriction stating that only those under 30 could go out?"

Why under 30 age isn't a factor in this all age can and have been infected????

By *erfume-LoverMan  over a year ago

Belfast Saturday

[Removed by poster at 09/04/20 21:57:25]

By *erfume-LoverMan  over a year ago

Belfast Saturday

And let all the Neds and low life run riot .....great idea

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Under 30's may be statistically less likely to die, but they have the same likelihood as every other age group of spreading it.

Spread it again and watch a double peak.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You guys are 39 and 42.....so thats you fucked.

But great idea to let the numpties run wikd and spread it everywhere

*wild.....had a few gins!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'm good with following robust evidence to make policy decisions.

I'm not sure we have it for such a decision. Younger people, as typically socially active and gregarious, could be the perfect vector to spread the virus both amongst each other, babies and the elderly.

Many people across age groups show minimal symptoms and there's a lag from getting it, to when symptoms, if any, show up.

I'd not rush to consider this group for early release.

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Then the following weekend everyone with a brown hat can go out.

Logan’s run world

By *ncutgemMan  over a year ago

Bath ish

It the ones under 30 that are currently ignoring STAY at home I think its a good idea as they think the virus is not a serious problem Ban them from Hospitals

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

I think the under 30 should stay indoors virus or no virus.

We're basically in lockdown because people couldn't follow simple guidelines, so if anyone thinks those who fall outside of the under 30s limit would just accept that is nuts.

I just read tabloid articles about a 28 year old bloke, and 29 year old woman, both with no underlying health conditions who died within days of their symptoms starting. So 30 is probably not a good idea. I reckon anybody over 21 should lockdown for 12 months, and not leave their abode even once.

"How would you feel if the current restrictions were relaxed but it came with an age restriction stating that only those under 30 could go out?"

Sounds good, set it up

By *essie.Woman  over a year ago

Serendipity

It wouldn’t work. There’s still nothing open so they’re allowed out to do what?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Can people stop attacking others and stop posting ranty angry sweary posts...both are not allowed on the forum.

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

Young people are being affected and dying so I’m not clear on how that would help really.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

It has been discussed in the media, ie letting out certain age groups out of the lock down first, I don't know why people were giving the OP a hard time, it is just a question

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Young people are being affected and dying so I’m not clear on how that would help really. "

God knows how they are going to do it. If I was under 30 and they said you can go out now I would feel like a lamb to the slaughter because no one ones which of us are going to get it bad, whatever the age

By *etro1940sCouple  over a year ago

Kingston upon Thames

"I'm good with following robust evidence to make policy decisions.

I'm not sure we have it for such a decision. Younger people, as typically socially active and gregarious, could be the perfect vector to spread the virus both amongst each other, babies and the elderly.

Many people across age groups show minimal symptoms and there's a lag from getting it, to when symptoms, if any, show up.

I'd not rush to consider this group for early release. "

Totally agree with OP. This will need to be an "evidence based" medical/science decision by government. Forget the politics, anyone in key jobs must be having a horrid time. Don't envy them.

"Young people are being affected and dying so I’m not clear on how that would help really.

God knows how they are going to do it. If I was under 30 and they said you can go out now I would feel like a lamb to the slaughter because no one ones which of us are going to get it bad, whatever the age "

I agree with you. Whichever way they choose it will come with its own risks but who would want to go and test the water?

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Be interesting to get some data from Sweden to see how it’s working out there.

Problems is some of our under 30’s may not be as socially responsible.

"Young people are being affected and dying so I’m not clear on how that would help really.

God knows how they are going to do it. If I was under 30 and they said you can go out now I would feel like a lamb to the slaughter because no one ones which of us are going to get it bad, whatever the age

I agree with you. Whichever way they choose it will come with its own risks but who would want to go and test the water? "

I volunteer as tribute

I agree with you. Whichever way they choose it will come with its own risks but who would want to go and test the water?

I volunteer as tribute "

Perfect. I send an email to the powers that be

So only under 30s can go out.

Who is going to check my age everywhere I go?

And what about the fake i.d. I'm carrying.

Unworkable. Nonsense

By *itonmyfacebookMan  over a year ago

Burton on Trent

They're now saying that this age group are going to be the first to return to work.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Hopefully lockdown lifts will be based on symptom tracking, temperature tests and antibody tests.

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

"How would you feel if the current restrictions were relaxed but it came with an age restriction stating that only those under 30 could go out?

They're now saying that this age group are going to be the first to return to work. "

I'm still at work, and definitely not under 30.

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

"Hopefully lockdown lifts will be based on symptom tracking, temperature tests and antibody tests."

Burton on Trent

"How would you feel if the current restrictions were relaxed but it came with an age restriction stating that only those under 30 could go out?

They're now saying that this age group are going to be the first to return to work.

I'm still at work, and definitely not under 30."

Same here my dear. Busier than ever. But I've heard it said that there's some who aren't.

I’m the Independent, Professor Neil Ferguson has been quotes as saying restrictions will probably be relaxed by age group and geography.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Well they'll have to release us from lockdown somehow We can't just hide for a year.

Here's hoping the antibody tests work and are widely available soon

By *uttyjonnMan  over a year ago

cheshire

"Well they'll have to release us from lockdown somehow We can't just hide for a year.

Here's hoping the antibody tests work and are widely available soon "

Although they would be great to have they wont test us all for having had it. If the virus doesn't burn itself out (which I doubt) they will need to start letting us out eventually. Maybe low risk people first. I hope so as I have no income at the moment

Leicestershire

The biggest problem with transferring a theoretical paper plan into reality is people.

We've already seen people interpreting rules to suit themselves, arguing vehemently that the rules are wrong and that they know best and coming up.with ever increasingly weird conspiracy theories.

I don't really see a controlled and phased return to normality working in the real world.

Apparently men are more susceptible to the more serious illness than women....should we lock you all up longer

its only ok if they go out and stay out

Leicestershire

"Apparently men are more susceptible to the more serious illness than women....should we lock you all up longer "

Perhaps you women will believe us about man flu now....

"Apparently men are more susceptible to the more serious illness than women....should we lock you all up longer

Perhaps you women will believe us about man flu now.... "

That was my first thought when I heard it ....i thought oh noooo here we go lol

"I just read tabloid articles about a 28 year old bloke, and 29 year old woman, both with no underlying health conditions who died within days of their symptoms starting. So 30 is probably not a good idea. I reckon anybody over 21 should lockdown for 12 months, and not leave their abode even once. "

That should read no known underlying health conditions. People aren’t being autopsied so no one can know for sure. People go into hospital for routine checks and find out they have weeks to live. Unless they start doing proper autopsies on those who apparently have no underlying health issues, it’s safe to assume there is a good chance they may have had one and not known.

I wouldn’t change what I’m doing even though I’m under 30.

There’s people under 30 who have died.

Burton on Trent

"I wouldn’t change what I’m doing even though I’m under 30.

There’s people under 30 who have died. "

What about if they decide that under 30s should return to work?

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"I just read tabloid articles about a 28 year old bloke, and 29 year old woman, both with no underlying health conditions who died within days of their symptoms starting. So 30 is probably not a good idea. I reckon anybody over 21 should lockdown for 12 months, and not leave their abode even once.

That should read no known underlying health conditions. People aren’t being autopsied so no one can know for sure. People go into hospital for routine checks and find out they have weeks to live. Unless they start doing proper autopsies on those who apparently have no underlying health issues, it’s safe to assume there is a good chance they may have had one and not known."

This is correct. There was a 21yo initially reported as having died of Covid-19 and no health conditions. Diagnosis at the point of reporting was based on symptoms. At PM, it was found a) she did not have Covid-19 and b) she died of a heart attack. She'd had a cough prior to her death - heart failure or malfunction causes a cough, due to the fluid that accumulates in the lungs as a result. But her GP would not have thought to check a "healthy" 21yo with a persistent cough for heart problems. I do wonder if the poor young lad of 13 who died might also have had undiagnosed heart problems.

What about if they decide that under 30s should return to work? "

I’m self employed. I’d rather risk my income than my health or the health of my loved ones like my 92 year old grandmother who I collect medicine for & usually take shopping before all of this!

Not worth the risk in my opinion. Although many under 30s won’t be considered “high risk” if the get the virus, loves ones may, like parents and grandparents.

Burton on Trent

I’m self employed. I’d rather risk my income than my health or the health of my loved ones like my 92 year old grandmother who I collect medicine for & usually take shopping before all of this!

Not worth the risk in my opinion. Although many under 30s won’t be considered “high risk” if the get the virus, loves ones may, like parents and grandparents. "

Okay. I didn't know if you were actually off or not when I asked, did I. Imo it's going to be around for a while. Hence the least vulnerable; the young coming out of the lockdown first is something the politicians will consider.

Not worth the risk in my opinion. Although many under 30s won’t be considered “high risk” if the get the virus, loves ones may, like parents and grandparents.

Okay. I didn't know if you were actually off or not when I asked, did I. Imo it's going to be around for a while. Hence the least vulnerable; the young coming out of the lockdown first is something the politicians will consider. "

They may well consider it.

Whether they implement it or not is another story.

Burton on Trent

Okay. I didn't know if you were actually off or not when I asked, did I. Imo it's going to be around for a while. Hence the least vulnerable; the young coming out of the lockdown first is something the politicians will consider.

They may well consider it.

Whether they implement it or not is another story. "

Sure. Have to wait and see, won't we. I only posted on here because I heard it on R4 this morning on my way to work.

» Add a new message to this topic