FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Getting pulled with cops

Getting pulled with cops

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oppet22 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

huddersfield

As anyone been pulled sence lockdown as iv been pulled 4times so far and woundering if anyone else as been stopped

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

Not as of yet, but I generally travel to and back from work early and late at the moment. So they probably not around those times.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Been pulled once and they even made me open boot to prove I’d been shopping.

By *ungscotsman26Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

How often are you going out? That seems an awful lot for lockdown only been going 3 weeks.

And no I haven't. But only been going a walk or run locally for my exercise. And a trip to the shops 1 time per week for essentials

Yes, several times.

I'm still at work, travelling a fair bit.

They are using ANPR to check where the car is registered. If you're miles away from home then they will want to know why.

huddersfield

Once a day shopping and twice taking son to work and picking him up as he is key worker

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Nope, but then we have more chance of seeing a spaceship round these parts than police.

huddersfield

Iv allso ask them to register my car for this to stop getting pulled all they say they need to check that's all there never nasty or arrogant only doing there job

No I haven't actually seen any police since this started

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Once a day shopping and twice taking son to work and picking him up as he is key worker"

Why shopping once a day? That seems excessive. I'm going once a week maximum.

Both my friend and I ran past two separate vans with police inside and they didn’t stop us, just stared at us, probably to make sure we were keeping our 2m distance from each other which we were, running in single file.

By *ingle ex cuckMan  over a year ago

chester

I’ve not been out in my car

Walked everywhere

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

Not been stoped yet, I have a letter from work explaining my role and why we are still working, I do leave the house at 5.30am tho and not many around at that time anyway I don’t like frozen food and used to shop a few times a week to get everything fresh by even I have cut it down to one big shop and freeze whatever meat I buy until I need it

huddersfield

Only main shop once other times local shops

By *uff the Boner!Man  over a year ago

SWANSEA

Probably watching your arses!

By *dsindyTV/TS  over a year ago

East Lancashire

"As anyone been pulled sence lockdown as iv been pulled 4times so far and woundering if anyone else as been stopped"

Hope that all that pulling ended up in a release of pent up sexual tension and swollen balls

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

"Not been stoped yet, I have a letter from work explaining my role and why we are still working, I do leave the house at 5.30am tho and not many around at that time anyway I don’t like frozen food and used to shop a few times a week to get everything fresh by even I have cut it down to one big shop and freeze whatever meat I buy until I need it "

Chances are at 0530 when you're going out, in general, most Police shifts change over at 6am thus off going officers will mainly be heading back to their bases to handover and go off duty.

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"As anyone been pulled sence lockdown as iv been pulled 4times so far and woundering if anyone else as been stopped"

Four times so stay in.

Stopped tonight on way back from supermarket.

Got asked to prove I had been shopping, groceries in boot and receipt thankfully.

To be fair they were only doing their job and were polite

[Removed by poster at 09/04/20 23:44:27]

By *urls and DressesWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere near here

Not yet, today was the first day I actually saw police. Overheard a police officer say today that they have the staff just not the vehicles because only one is needed in the car

"Nope, but then we have more chance of seeing a spaceship round these parts than police."

Same here!

By *uicy jonesMan  over a year ago

near a big hill in s/ shropshire NOT in

As long as your doing things that are allowed then there shouldn't be a problem !!!! Some idiots out there trying to take the piss !!!

They are only doing their job and doing their best to keep us safe !!!

Dudley

"Only main shop once other times local shops "

But why everyday?

By *orny IrishMan  over a year ago

Purton

"Both my friend and I ran past two separate vans with police inside and they didn’t stop us, just stared at us, probably to make sure we were keeping our 2m distance from each other which we were, running in single file. "

Maybe they were checking you out as you ran Annie. If you look half as hot running as in your pics you will get attention of most hot blooded males.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Not been out much, just essential trips and not stopped. 1 cop smiled and said hello and a quick laugh, whilst at a shopping centre.

There's virtually no one out and about here, so not much for them to do. My friend says she's been told to be largely just observant and present. The police are a comfort to some, if they're seen about.

I was pulled by a policeman but he was asking to meet....bad boys bad boys what you gonna do

I don’t drive but the village I live in is where the main police station relocated to, so they’re always up and down around here.

The village I moved from had a station because of distance from the main town and my ex said they’re stopping people on the main road that links the small villages down that end xx

By *henewbie24Man  over a year ago

bentley

Just use ur brain people if u don’t need to travel then don’t but if ur silly enough to travel around uk urll get paid out

I was stopped, but had ID and a letter from work. The police couldn't have been nicer and Police lady was hot too...

By *iger4uWoman  over a year ago

In my happy place

"Only main shop once other times local shops "

You are dount it wrong then. Refresh your understanding of essential.

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

The police are definitely out and about locally to me but are mainly stopping cars later on in the evening.

"I was stopped, but had ID and a letter from work. The police couldn't have been nicer and Police lady was hot too... "

By *eresa_cdslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Bodmin

They were speaking to four motor home drivers outside Lidl supermarket here yesterday morning hope they told them to go home!

By *aughtyman001Man  over a year ago

preston

"Not been stoped yet, I have a letter from work explaining my role and why we are still working, I do leave the house at 5.30am tho and not many around at that time anyway I don’t like frozen food and used to shop a few times a week to get everything fresh by even I have cut it down to one big

shop and freeze whatever meat I buy until I need it "

Frozen is as good as fresh tbh

the police set a road block up the other day and were turning people away who were coming into Torquay but theyve not been back so I'm guessing it wasn't successful

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

"Not been stoped yet, I have a letter from work explaining my role and why we are still working, I do leave the house at 5.30am tho and not many around at that time anyway I don’t like frozen food and used to shop a few times a week to get everything fresh by even I have cut it down to one big

shop and freeze whatever meat I buy until I need it

"

Not to me it isn’t, I know what I like

Not to me it isn’t, I know what I like "

Essential fresh meats lol

I’ve not been stopped once, but my car has only left the driveway 3 times. It’s doing it again today to go and get groceries for myself and parents. On of which has cancer and is 74.

If you are going to the local shop everyday, you’re part of the problem. Plan ahead and buy everything you need for the week or longer if you can.

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

"I’ve not been stopped once, but my car has only left the driveway 3 times. It’s doing it again today to go and get groceries for myself and parents. On of which has cancer and is 74.

If you are going to the local shop everyday, you’re part of the problem. Plan ahead and buy everything you need for the week or longer if you can. "

"Not been out much, just essential trips and not stopped. 1 cop smiled and said hello and a quick laugh, whilst at a shopping centre.

There's virtually no one out and about here, so not much for them to do. My friend says she's been told to be largely just observant and present. The police are a comfort to some, if they're seen about. "

They’re a comfort to everyone who’s law abiding and/or not a twat.

Stopped yesterday on the M6 heading north toward Penrith. Had a boot full of shopping to deliver to my mothers garden in North Yorkshire. Guy was friendly and didn't even check the boot, just asked where I was going and why.

Police are far to busy trying to control the travellers around here. They are breaking into businesses as they are unattended. It’s so bad people are having to sleep at their units.

By *i1971Man  over a year ago

Cornwall

Not been stopped personally but have only been out in the car for essentials. Have seen others being pulled in though & great to see it happening. As I'll only be heading out for essential shop or work, don't have any issue even if I am pulled in. Too many refusing to do as they've been asked.

"Police are far to busy trying to control the travellers around here. They are breaking into businesses as they are unattended. It’s so bad people are having to sleep at their units. "

Now that's interesting. I hadn't thought about the possibility of that.

I'm sure some businesses will find caravans in car parks on return to work as well.

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

I like to see the police out and about, I have done nothing wrong so no problem.

I also have a letter from work and from a major facilities company explaining why I am driving around.

Travelling to and from work is allowed, if you cant work from home.

I'm shopping locally also.Scares me too much to queue to get in the supermarkets.My exercise is to the shop 3 times a week. Havent used the car at all for 3 weeks.

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

"I'm shopping locally also.Scares me too much to queue to get in the supermarkets.My exercise is to the shop 3 times a week. Havent used the car at all for 3 weeks."

Hope you are keeping the battery charged?

I'm going to the supermarket shortly. There are smaller shops closer to my home but it would mean visiting at least 3 to get all I need and one item I wouldn't be able to get at all. If police stops me, I'd have to ask them is it safer to go to one place where I get everything, or several.

"I'm going to the supermarket shortly. There are smaller shops closer to my home but it would mean visiting at least 3 to get all I need and one item I wouldn't be able to get at all. If police stops me, I'd have to ask them is it safer to go to one place where I get everything, or several."
just go to the bigger supermarket safer every time and tell police officer to sod off oh and cough just to make sure he does

By *ensualguy70TV/TS  over a year ago

Renfrew

It's been confirmed by Priti Patel that the Police have no right to search your bags or cars, it's just them being too big for their position.

You don't have to prove a thing, just say nothing to them, you have the right to remain silent.

If they try to fine you just refer them to that case with that woman at Newcastle train station. She was fined £660 for wondering around the station, the fine was quashed due to the fact you can only be fined if you are in a crowd and you refuse to dispute.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Not yet, which is a shame as id like to show them my letter!

Masked and Distant

"It's been confirmed by Priti Patel that the Police have no right to search your bags or cars, it's just them being too big for their position.

You don't have to prove a thing, just say nothing to them, you have the right to remain silent.

If they try to fine you just refer them to that case with that woman at Newcastle train station. She was fined £660 for wondering around the station, the fine was quashed due to the fact you can only be fined if you are in a crowd and you refuse to dispute. "

Unbelievable, why not co-operate? Why not engage with the police?

By *uv2kissMan  over a year ago

fenland

The last day I worked was Wednesday 25th March.

Since then been in lockdown and I have been shopping once each week.

First time I was worried about being stopped and felt incredibly guilty.

This week there seeemd to be lots more traffic on the road.

But still seen no police about but i'm only driving local to Halifax

I believe the official line is that the Police can search you if they believe that you have carried out a crime or that you are suspected of about to carry out a crime.

That would also include breaking the new COVID-19 laws!

By *nkforthekinkMan  over a year ago

london/fareham

Can anyone say they seen the police abide by the government guide lines??

I haven’t seen one police officer wearing a face mask!

I this mental time I personally would be cautious when being approached by the police, I would expect them to stay 2metres away from me or my car if randomly stopped and accounted.

By *obey DickMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

"No I haven't actually seen any police since this started "

Wow!! What a lovely pair of tits!!!

london/fareham

"I believe the official line is that the Police can search you if they believe that you have carried out a crime or that you are suspected of about to carry out a crime.

That would also include breaking the new COVID-19 laws!

"

Covid 19 laws are laws past in statute. I would like to know how common laws are effected ie every man of the land has the right to travel.

now getting pulled by the fuzz not good

Masked and Distant

"now getting pulled by the fuzz not good "

Keep it trimmed, more difficult to get hold of

"now getting pulled by the fuzz not good "

Sounds painful.

"now getting pulled by the fuzz not good

Sounds painful. "

oh it definitely is........... i got pulled once in mid act that was quite interesting

A friend of mine was pulled over last night and the Policeman helped him fix a bulb that was out.

"A friend of mine was pulled over last night and the Policeman helped him fix a bulb that was out.

"

hope she stood 3m away

Due to staff shortages I’m on call outs all over the country. I’m getting stopped at least once on every trip. I’ve letters that state the nature of my business and have a job call out, so I’m on my way quite quickly.

I was shocked at the number of caravans on the road yesterday

"A friend of mine was pulled over last night and the Policeman helped him fix a bulb that was out.

hope she stood 3m away "

You know I never asked him that.

hope she stood 3m away

You know I never asked him that. "

you have to put them in their place ya know

"Due to staff shortages I’m on call outs all over the country. I’m getting stopped at least once on every trip. I’ve letters that state the nature of my business and have a job call out, so I’m on my way quite quickly.

I was shocked at the number of caravans on the road yesterday "

they probably live in their caravan and just on way to tescos to get food

Some people showing their dislike for the Police on here and not even being subtle about it.

Personally only seen a couple of Police vans on the road in the evening when I've been out for my daily walk. I'd imagine there will be more presence than that as whilst my immediate estate is pretty pleasant there will be plenty of local scrotes taking the piss.

As for the poster who prefers to eat fresh so shops every day. Good luck explaining that when you get pulled.

hope she stood 3m away

You know I never asked him that. you have to put them in their place ya know "

The smile sweetly who me look, normally gets me miles lol.

hope she stood 3m away

You know I never asked him that. you have to put them in their place ya know

"

yes i imagine that is always a get out of jail free card unfortunately it doesn't quite work the same the opposite way around

Masked and Distant

"Some people showing their dislike for the Police on here and not even being subtle about it.

Personally only seen a couple of Police vans on the road in the evening when I've been out for my daily walk. I'd imagine there will be more presence than that as whilst my immediate estate is pretty pleasant there will be plenty of local scrotes taking the piss.

As for the poster who prefers to eat fresh so shops every day. Good luck explaining that when you get pulled.

"

Allowed put to shop for essentials, such as food and medicine. But do it as infrequently as possible.

This does not mean only essential food, or once a week. If you shop daily normally and this is the only way you can shop fine. Just dont keep nipping back because you forgot to get something, wait until your next shop.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Some people showing their dislike for the Police on here and not even being subtle about it.

"

Igo out daily. Some times 3 times a day. Ive been stopped twice . Its only if your quite far from home they seem to bother

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I haven't been pulled over yet but I've heard loads of sirens going off, and I'm out of town.

Allowed put to shop for essentials, such as food and medicine. But do it as infrequently as possible.

This does not mean only essential food, or once a week. If you shop daily normally and this is the only way you can shop fine. Just dont keep nipping back because you forgot to get something, wait until your next shop."

Sorry but "normally" doesn't count in the current climate. I usually shop a couple of times a week because things like milk/bread don't last. I'm now shopping once a week and freezing bread for toast and having less milk. I'd love to know why the poster has to shop daily (I'm making a crazy assumption that she has a fridge and freezer!). There is a massive difference between "want to" and "have to".

We're in a partial lock down so rules are different. You have to change habits and if that means buying meat etc and freezing it (god forbid one would have to stop so low! ) then do it!!!

salisbury

"Can anyone say they seen the police abide by the government guide lines??

I this mental time I personally would be cautious when being approached by the police, I would expect them to stay 2metres away from me or my car if randomly stopped and accounted. "

Are their guide lines mandating the wearing of masks?

hope she stood 3m away

You know I never asked him that. you have to put them in their place ya know

yes i imagine that is always a get out of jail free card unfortunately it doesn't quite work the same the opposite way around "

Yup. You are probably right lol

By *ssex_tomMan  over a year ago

Colchester

The feds are just as at risk as the rest of us. Give them a break. Every time they deal with idiots holding parties and public gatherings it puts them at risk.

Why did daddy have to die mummy?

Because some moron was playing cricket and passed a virus onto daddy when his public duty was to stop the game.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Still working full time nights and not even seen a police car let alone being stopped.

london/fareham

"Can anyone say they seen the police abide by the government guide lines??

I this mental time I personally would be cautious when being approached by the police, I would expect them to stay 2metres away from me or my car if randomly stopped and accounted.

Are their guide lines mandating the wearing of masks?"

Not sure I personally wear a face mask and gloves whenever leaving the house!

There is information out there that confirms the virus can be spread by water droplets from the mouth in a cough or sneeze! There is also information that you could have covid-19 and have no symptoms but can still pass it on!

If this isn’t the case why the 2metre law?!?

[Removed by poster at 10/04/20 11:41:30]

By *all-Eddies QosCouple  over a year ago

wirral

Not been stopped. Ive been shopping twice a week, been to a few hospital appointments with my daughter.

Loads of police around, been absolute murder around the corner...domestics, scumbags congregating, traveller children that roam in packs... usual

We have a flat that has about 5 adults in and the police stopped and asked them to disperse.... They can't!

We need road blocks. I live right on the a494 (I think) it's been busy today.... Scousers going to moel famau and loggerheads

By *eavy-Metal-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Was pulled walking back from doing Shopping lol. I'm lucky I live near one of the major supermarkets and right of a main road which has a couple of smaller stores only a 5 minute walk away. So after going out to top up on stock I decided to walk back through the Park behind where I live, keeping to the guidelines only adding a extra 15 minutes and as I was about to leave the park got pulled over by the fuzz asking why I was out. Clearly he could see I had a couple of bags of shopping the jobsworth lol.

By *eavy-Metal-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Was pulled walking back from doing Shopping lol. I'm lucky I live near one of the major supermarkets and right of a main road which has a couple of smaller stores only a 5 minute walk away. So after going out to top up on stock I decided to walk back through the Park behind where I live, keeping to the guidelines only adding a extra 15 minutes and as I was about to leave the park got pulled over by the fuzz asking why I was out. Clearly he could see I had a couple of bags of shopping the jobsworth lol."

Forgot to mention his partner with him was alright just said 'Stay Safe and his partner can be a bit to scrict lol'

I'm averaging 500 miles a week and not been pulled once or even seen many police I have how ever loved driving journeys are so much quicker and my van now does 7mpg more on average than it did before lockdown because no more queuing.

By *aron_TentakuruMan  over a year ago

Exeter

They stared long and hard at me looking for excuses. I daily a modded roadster with a loud exhaust in summer so I expect I looked like I was enjoying myself too much.

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

"I'm going to the supermarket shortly. There are smaller shops closer to my home but it would mean visiting at least 3 to get all I need and one item I wouldn't be able to get at all. If police stops me, I'd have to ask them is it safer to go to one place where I get everything, or several.just go to the bigger supermarket safer every time and tell police officer to sod off oh and cough just to make sure he does "
Don't, someone here got 6months for doing this amongst other things, not a good idea.

Crime done on day 1, jailed the next day.

Colchester

"I'm going to the supermarket shortly. There are smaller shops closer to my home but it would mean visiting at least 3 to get all I need and one item I wouldn't be able to get at all. If police stops me, I'd have to ask them is it safer to go to one place where I get everything, or several.just go to the bigger supermarket safer every time and tell police officer to sod off oh and cough just to make sure he does Don't, someone here got 6months for doing this amongst other things, not a good idea.

Crime done on day 1, jailed the next day.

"

And freed the next because the prisons are riddled with Corona..

By *igblackdomTV/TS  over a year ago

West Midlands

".

Well you need a degree and extra training to be a solicitor or barrister. You need no formal qualifications to join the feds.. I think they do a great job but many of the ones I met are thick as mince. Not all obviously but many. You cannot convince me that they are brighter than a barrister. "

Police recruitment mainly graduate entry now fella, especially if you intend to progress, not that it's particularly relevant because I know plenty of graduates (inc lawyers) who have shit in their heads that's mistaken for brains and commonsense!

By *heLaserGuyMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Inkforthekink....could you drop me a pm, would be grateful if I could run something past you 're your solicitor training.

[Removed by poster at 10/04/20 13:25:40]

By *wyneddguyMan  over a year ago

Dolgellau

Some of us in rural areas have to shop every day or every other, as there is probably only one shop in the area, and the shelves are empty every day because ignorant 2nd home owners travel down to self isolate or infect our areas instead of staying in their primary homes. We dont have the luxury of a choice of supermarkets, and with home delivery slots not available for over two weeks, we just dont have a choice

Colchester

"Some of us in rural areas have to shop every day or every other, as there is probably only one shop in the area, and the shelves are empty every day because ignorant 2nd home owners travel down to self isolate or infect our areas instead of staying in their primary homes. We dont have the luxury of a choice of supermarkets, and with home delivery slots not available for over two weeks, we just dont have a choice "

I sense your annoyance. In a society with housing shortage is it immoral to have a second home?

".

Well you need a degree and extra training to be a solicitor or barrister. You need no formal qualifications to join the feds.. I think they do a great job but many of the ones I met are thick as mince. Not all obviously but many. You cannot convince me that they are brighter than a barrister.

Police recruitment mainly graduate entry now fella, especially if you intend to progress, not that it's particularly relevant because I know plenty of graduates (inc lawyers) who have shit in their heads that's mistaken for brains and commonsense! "

Oh stop giving Tom facts. He’s not a barrister you know.

It makes you wonder how those thick as mince feds make a case that these brilliant defence barristers can’t overcome.

Colchester

".

Well you need a degree and extra training to be a solicitor or barrister. You need no formal qualifications to join the feds.. I think they do a great job but many of the ones I met are thick as mince. Not all obviously but many. You cannot convince me that they are brighter than a barrister.

Police recruitment mainly graduate entry now fella, especially if you intend to progress, not that it's particularly relevant because I know plenty of graduates (inc lawyers) who have shit in their heads that's mistaken for brains and commonsense!

It makes you wonder how those thick as mince feds make a case that these brilliant defence barristers can’t overcome."

How do you know he is not a barrister

london/fareham

".

It makes you wonder how those thick as mince feds make a case that these brilliant defence barristers can’t overcome."

Half the time it’s because the defendant choose to accept the charges rather the fight the case at court the majority are put off by big legal fees. All of which you can claim back if you are successful!

".

It makes you wonder how those thick as mince feds make a case that these brilliant defence barristers can’t overcome.

Half the time it’s because the defendant choose to accept the charges rather the fight the case at court the majority are put off by big legal fees. All of which you can claim back if you are successful! "

A lot of presumption there from someone in their 4th year studying law, but hey ho.

"I’ve not been stopped once, but my car has only left the driveway 3 times. It’s doing it again today to go and get groceries for myself and parents. On of which has cancer and is 74.

If you are going to the local shop everyday, you’re part of the problem. Plan ahead and buy everything you need for the week or longer if you can. "

Thats not always possible for us as we are also buying food for the in laws and items like milk, bread, eggs etc are limited so we buy it for them first and for us another day.

By *sianMancMan  over a year ago

Manchester

No girls pulled me since lockdown.lol

By *ungscotsman26Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Once a day shopping and twice taking son to work and picking him up as he is key worker"

Shouldn't be shopping every day....

Fair enough collecting him from work. But the shopping. Go a big shop once. If you need to go again for a vunerable person fair enough. But the other times are unnecessary

By *igsteve43Man  over a year ago

derby

Why are you shopping every day that is definitely not essential

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

If you are going to the local shop everyday, you’re part of the problem. Plan ahead and buy everything you need for the week or longer if you can.

Thats not always possible for us as we are also buying food for the in laws and items like milk, bread, eggs etc are limited so we buy it for them first and for us another day."

They have taken the limits off now for this reason

Exeter

"Stopped tonight on way back from supermarket.

Got asked to prove I had been shopping, groceries in boot and receipt thankfully.

To be fair they were only doing their job and were polite "

and how would one prove that one is on the way to the shops, or isn't that permitted?

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Coming back from my local run I saw a lambo being driven down my round. Now being it is Easter Sunday and minimal shops are open who would go to drop of shopping to a relative in a lambo!!!

Clearly someone is taking the piss

"Coming back from my local run I saw a lambo being driven down my round. Now being it is Easter Sunday and minimal shops are open who would go to drop of shopping to a relative in a lambo!!!

Clearly someone is taking the piss "

Perhaps someone who owns and drives a Lamborghini ?

You do not have to get out of the car unless they intend to arrest you. You are not required to exit the vehicle unless the reason for stopping you is first explained. They can detain you whilst they check your information though and driving off without consent would be an offence.

"Coming back from my local run I saw a lambo being driven down my round. Now being it is Easter Sunday and minimal shops are open who would go to drop of shopping to a relative in a lambo!!!

Could be caring for parents but making sure the car gets a run. We are cycling all our cars to make sure they all get a use.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Perhaps someone who owns and drives a Lamborghini ? "

We've garaged our masserati and using the lada for essentials and volunteering..

We've garaged our masserati and using the lada for essentials and volunteering.. "

Don’t see how someone driving a nice car during this is to be frowned upon do u ? I did a trip yesterday in a nice car and also had the top down, the weather was good, I had a genuine reason for having to go somewhere so why not enjoy it ? To many people are becoming too obsessed with other people and what they perceive them to be doing regards ‘breaking rules’

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"As anyone been pulled sence lockdown as iv been pulled 4times so far and woundering if anyone else as been stopped

Four times so stay in."

So her keyworker son can't work as he can't get there then?

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

We've garaged our masserati and using the lada for essentials and volunteering..

Don’t see how someone driving a nice car during this is to be frowned upon do u ? I did a trip yesterday in a nice car and also had the top down, the weather was good, I had a genuine reason for having to go somewhere so why not enjoy it ? To many people are becoming too obsessed with other people and what they perceive them to be doing regards ‘breaking rules’ "

Couldn't agree more. Too many who are too quick to make assumptions.

Don’t see how someone driving a nice car during this is to be frowned upon do u ? I did a trip yesterday in a nice car and also had the top down, the weather was good, I had a genuine reason for having to go somewhere so why not enjoy it ? To many people are becoming too obsessed with other people and what they perceive them to be doing regards ‘breaking rules’ "

Same as us. If you need to go to the shops why not take something nice.

Soon be going back to medieval days , chasing people shouting “ burn them burn them “

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Don’t see how someone driving a nice car during this is to be frowned upon do u ? I did a trip yesterday in a nice car and also had the top down, the weather was good, I had a genuine reason for having to go somewhere so why not enjoy it ? To many people are becoming too obsessed with other people and what they perceive them to be doing regards ‘breaking rules’

Soon be going back to medieval days , chasing people shouting “ burn them burn them “ "

Yup, some like nothing more than a good, old fashioned witch hunt, pitchforks at the ready, makes no difference to them whether they get their facts right or not.

in Lancashire

Nope it's beyond me that anyone would think it an issue but hey ho it's a pretty broad spectrum of people on here..

I think and history may provide some clarity, that at times of great change some people become a bit inward looking..

Certainly looked that way in the early days of the lockdown when the police were getting calls from neighbours which were possibly over the top, that could be down to the guidance being loose interpretation etc..

Soon be going back to medieval days , chasing people shouting “ burn them burn them “

Yup, some like nothing more than a good, old fashioned witch hunt, pitchforks at the ready, makes no difference to them whether they get their facts right or not. "

If they float = guilty , if they sink = guilty

in Lancashire

Yup, some like nothing more than a good, old fashioned witch hunt, pitchforks at the ready, makes no difference to them whether they get their facts right or not. "

There was a health visitor in Cumbria who had been given the use of a holiday cottage by her friend so she could isolate from her family in case she was asymptomatic from seeing her patients..

Some fuckwit slashed her tyres..

Be building wicker men next..

Dudley

Soon be going back to medieval days , chasing people shouting “ burn them burn them “ "

Wait, you mean we aren't supposed to chase people and threaten to burn them?

*sheepishly hides pitchforks and torches*

"

Waiting for night fall

Dudley

Waiting for night fall "

I don't wait for nightfall, I chase them anytime, rule breaking heathens!

Thats not always possible for us as we are also buying food for the in laws and items like milk, bread, eggs etc are limited so we buy it for them first and for us another day.

They have taken the limits off now for this reason"

They havn't in the shop near us.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Waiting for night fall "

You're just waiting to see the local wicker man set on fire

Waiting for night fall

You're just waiting to see the local wicker man set on fire "

It’s going to happen soon

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Waiting for night fall

You're just waiting to see the local wicker man set on fire

It’s going to happen soon "

Yup, I can see it on the horizon, just waiting for nightfall so we can all dance around it naked..

Colchester

That's not medieval.. that's modern day Cromer..

By *alking HeadMan  over a year ago

Bolton

I'm doing about 650miles a week up and down the M6. I haven't seen any police presence. Are they just really good at hiding, or do my journey times match with their break times?

salisbury

"I'm doing about 650miles a week up and down the M6. I haven't seen any police presence. Are they just really good at hiding, or do my journey times match with their break times?"

Are you expecting to see motorway check points?

Bolton

"I'm doing about 650miles a week up and down the M6. I haven't seen any police presence. Are they just really good at hiding, or do my journey times match with their break times?

Are you expecting to see motorway check points?"

No, but I'm going in and out of Cumbria, and I've heard that people are being stopped to check they're not holidaying. I've seen no actual police presence at all though. Roads or motorways.

By *offee27Man  over a year ago

Wiltshire

Seen loads Tbh mainly on the A roads but like someone said they are checking you on anpr to see where the car is registered. Been stopped a few times going to and from work but I have a key worker letter.

I passed through the Brecons at the weekend (delivering to a store) and they are out in force along with the park rangers to stop a repeat of the other week, lay-bys and parking up there all corderned off too.

Exeter

"I'm doing about 650miles a week up and down the M6. I haven't seen any police presence. Are they just really good at hiding, or do my journey times match with their break times?"

Based on the number of ordinary-looking Volvos and BMWs that suddenly start lighting up blue and wailing that I have seen recently, most cop cars I've seen recently have been unmarked. Still see the odd marked one of course but nowadays they prefer hiding in plain sight than driving round in full battenburg.

By *usty KnightMan  over a year ago

Istanbul

I “wood” stare too , lovely fit pics, pun and fun intended.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

If I had something like that.. with current fuel prices.. I'd be taking it out.. too.. as it would make me cheer up... and I would definately be doing so if I had one.

I was pulled over last night on my motorbike.

When I produced my I.d. they said sorry sir and I was allowed to continue

"I'm doing about 650miles a week up and down the M6. I haven't seen any police presence. Are they just really good at hiding, or do my journey times match with their break times?

Based on the number of ordinary-looking Volvos and BMWs that suddenly start lighting up blue and wailing that I have seen recently, most cop cars I've seen recently have been unmarked. Still see the odd marked one of course but nowadays they prefer hiding in plain sight than driving round in full battenburg. "

Bolton

Based on the number of ordinary-looking Volvos and BMWs that suddenly start lighting up blue and wailing that I have seen recently, most cop cars I've seen recently have been unmarked. Still see the odd marked one of course but nowadays they prefer hiding in plain sight than driving round in full battenburg. "

I see a few of those, a dark blue Volvo always makes me careful! I drive from the m61 to the M6, and there is an enormous amount of police cars round there, but all parked up near some sort of cop shop. Still doesn't stop people flying past doing over a ton.

By *aughtyman001Man  over a year ago

preston

Based on the number of ordinary-looking Volvos and BMWs that suddenly start lighting up blue and wailing that I have seen recently, most cop cars I've seen recently have been unmarked. Still see the odd marked one of course but nowadays they prefer hiding in plain sight than driving round in full battenburg.

I see a few of those, a dark blue Volvo always makes me careful! I drive from the m61 to the M6, and there is an enormous amount of police cars round there, but all parked up near some sort of cop shop. Still doesn't stop people flying past doing over a ton."

That is motorway police hq in lancs you pass

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

visiting my local park in a poorer part of the city...I have been shocked at the number of people sitting on benches,lying in the sun, groups having picnics( possibly families from one household) but unlikely..and not a copper in sight....This park is normally quiet, however dogs that I have never seen before (are the sales of dogs going up so people can go out more? )have arrived in the park...I used the park regularly for the past 20 years....It is interesting...

Colchester

The Police have launched new guidelines about how and when we should be able to go out.

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

The Police have not released new/revised guidance for the general public.

We should continue to follow the official advice provided by the government

https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus

london/fareham

"The Police have not released new/revised guidance for the general public.

https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus"

How do the government expect the general public to abide by these guidelines while the police don’t?

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

They have now relaxed some guidelines, as in if you have walked a distance to a park, not over the road from your home, you can sit and have your lunch/picnic, whilst socially distancing

chelmsford

See the thread 'new guidelines ' there is a link there

They have now relaxed some guidelines, as in if you have walked a distance to a park, not over the road from your home, you can sit and have your lunch/picnic, whilst socially distancing"

Just checked.

No they haven’t

I've a possible 250 odd mile drive Sunday to find a new place to live as Ford are taking on recruits to build the ventilators. My car will be rammed full of stuff.

By *elshkinkyMan  over a year ago

south wales

"I've a possible 250 odd mile drive Sunday to find a new place to live as Ford are taking on recruits to build the ventilators. My car will be rammed full of stuff. "

That’s an essential trip in these circumstances

chelmsford

They have now relaxed some guidelines, as in if you have walked a distance to a park, not over the road from your home, you can sit and have your lunch/picnic, whilst socially distancing

Just checked.

No they haven’t

Yes they have, someone has kindly put the link on here

south wales

Be mindful that the link is guidance for police forces. They do not have to accept it so check local police for their own updates on any changes

london/fareham

Just checked.

No they haven’t

Yes they have, someone has kindly put the link on here "

All depends on your local force and there outlook upon these guidelines.

Has anyone noticed since this thread started there are more police officers finally wearing face masks when interacting with the general public?

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

This perfectly highlights the problem we have in this country of following official instruction.

The college.police link is guidance which originated from the CPS to the NPCC who in turn have produced a document for Police forces only.

The government information has not changed. We need to follow the very simple message being churned out on TV, radio and at the source https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus

By *isa 59Woman  over a year ago

Newcastle

Just checked.

No they haven’t

Has anyone noticed since this thread started there are more police officers finally wearing face masks when interacting with the general public? "

NHS rightly got precedence in the issuing of masks. Those that were issued to police were to be used in certain circs only due to the restricted access to supplies. Police are now receiving more stocks for more general use.

chelmsford

Hopefully I'm in one of the areas that accept the new guidelines, not that it affects me, but it will many others

I was standing beside a railway bridge yesterday afternoon watching a cat walking on one of the rails when a police van passed on the other side of the road. Then they stopped on my side of the road and asked me my name. They then said they were looking for someone else. They drove off. But I think they were just looking for something to do

london/fareham

Just checked.

No they haven’t

Has anyone noticed since this thread started there are more police officers finally wearing face masks when interacting with the general public?

NHS rightly got precedence in the issuing of masks. Those that were issued to police were to be used in certain circs only due to the restricted access to supplies. Police are now receiving more stocks for more general use. "

Watch this space, next government guidelines will state that masks should be worn in public places by all!

I think the government played it wrong, stating that theres not enough evidence face masks would protect the general public! Just as a delay tactic to source there needs first!

"

In fact better as frozen straight from the field. Never know how long fresh vegetables have been around

I think that the Police generally behave reasonably when the person they are talking to is behaving reasonably - By that I mean not being a 'bolshy know it all'

Because the document was produced by the CPS it is unlikely that most Police Officers would go against it in practice. Assuming that is that most have read it.

I think most local councils knee jerked and closed parks. I think there is much less chance of coming closer to someone than there is walking or running on a street.

Catching it from a passing car to car is not very likely either.

Colchester

In the pleasant weather there are lots of drivers with soft tops down. Any thoughts?

south wales

"I think that the Police generally behave reasonably when the person they are talking to is behaving reasonably - By that I mean not being a 'bolshy know it all'

Because the document was produced by the CPS it is unlikely that most Police Officers would go against it in practice. Assuming that is that most have read it.

I think most local councils knee jerked and closed parks. I think there is much less chance of coming closer to someone than there is walking or running on a street.

"

No but if lots are cars are going to the same place? Beach, park etc?

Colchester

The new police guidlines forbid going out to buy paint..

By *ete1260Man  over a year ago

Evesham

"I think that the Police generally behave reasonably when the person they are talking to is behaving reasonably - By that I mean not being a 'bolshy know it all'

No but if lots are cars are going to the same place? Beach, park etc?"

Perhaps unlikely cars arrive at the same place AND at the same time. Just social distance anyway.

chelmsford

Those guidelines have always there

south wales

"

Those guidelines have always there "

They were released last night and are different to what was already out

south wales

No but if lots are cars are going to the same place? Beach, park etc? Perhaps unlikely cars arrive at the same place AND at the same time. Just social distance anyway. "

If we left people listen to the guidance we wouldn’t need the new laws. How do you stop people going to the same small beach? You can’t... you can rely on common sense however if we didn’t have stupid we wouldn’t need the law

chelmsford

"

Those guidelines have always there

They were released last night and are different to what was already out "

The response was to Tom regarding paint, that has always been there and I've seen someone refused emulsion, in a shop last weekend . I've already acknowledged the changes made, only to be told on here they are guidelines and down to the discretion of each police force, so who's right?

By *ot Wife BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Agen, France

Becky was stopped a few days ago coming back from Lidl.

She showed them the shopping on the back seat, they smiled and waved her on.

I think the police have been more active around here than in the UK in the last 4-5 weeks.

Not heard one complaint from friends about being stopped.

As usual, if you've nothing to hide...

"This perfectly highlights the problem we have in this country of following official instruction.

The college.police link is guidance which originated from the CPS to the NPCC who in turn have produced a document for Police forces only.

The government information has not changed. We need to follow the very simple message being churned out on TV, radio and at the source https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus"

chelmsford

"In the pleasant weather there are lots of drivers with soft tops down. Any thoughts?"

We love driving with our top down

Colchester

"In the pleasant weather there are lots of drivers with soft tops down. Any thoughts?

"

Roof ?

chelmsford

"In the pleasant weather there are lots of drivers with soft tops down. Any thoughts?

Roof ?"

No.....top...

"

bentley cabriolet?

Would love to be pulled any offers

chelmsford

bentley cabriolet? "

Yes Parker

bentley cabriolet?

Yes Parker "

thought so ma'am

bentley cabriolet?

Yes Parker "

did you know Parker was a safe cracker before he became a chauffeur

By *aygnt2021Man  over a year ago

Kidderminster

Once so far my car my. is marked due to a driving conviction

Not to me it isn’t, I know what I like "

Working in a laboratory as a technician

Got a letter from the company and not had any time off

But typically never been pulled over

Been on here for so long and not been pulled so must be

Fate

One Hope's xxxx

chelmsford

bentley cabriolet?

Yes Parker did you know Parker was a safe cracker before he became a chauffeur "

Hmmmm....no I didn't...