FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Complacency

Complacency

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are you noticing more people venturing out as the lockdown continues? I drive to work at 5am and the roads are deserted, but coming home at 6pm the traffic is slowly building back to normal levels and paths are full of groups walking about in gym gear, small pelatons of cyclists and gangs of kids hanging around outside the shops. We do have one of the lowest confirm counts in the country but it feels like everybody is growing tired of staying in and are beginning to push the boundaries of the guidelines.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hatterbox 2Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

these are the fukwits that are making it worse for the ones who are sticking to the lockdown rules.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yup it’s gonna get a lot worse too cos even the normal people that are bored think ..oh we shall just nip out ...but then if everyone thinks that...boom

Defo more people about tho

Catherine Calderwood effect.

I would anticipate a repositioning will be required to keep the nation on track.

By *ord Willy McFuck-BucketMan  over a year ago

newcastle

I live in a rural area very close to the beach, I have seen more people go past my house in the last week than I have in the previous year, people just treating it like a holiday. The good thing about it is it gives me people to shout abuse at as I no longer get the opportunity to do it in the pub.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

lucky here everyone seems to be conforming even though the sun has come out.

No not really.

seen lots of kids out playing in groups ... dont know what the parents are thinking

I’ve seen more forum threads about people not observing social distancing than people not social distancing.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Met the special kind of Covidiot today. A jogger who decided to social distance himself to running down the middle of an A road.

"I’ve seen more forum threads about people not observing social distancing than people not social distancing."

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

The fucktards have been warned repeatedly, there will be further sweeper rules applied because of them..

It's not complicated to stay in and not push the boundaries of what is required of us..

» Add a new message to this topic