FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Isolation positives

Isolation positives

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Even though it may sound a bit strange to find a silver lining in such horrible times but I for one have had a strangely enjoyable and productive time during isolation... I have had more time for photography, meaning I have edited images that I probably would never had time to do if I was working, I have spoken a lot more with family/friends, I have become so much better on my piano and I have been exercising and meditating on a daily basis. Except the fact that I live on my own and have spent time looking out the window longingly more, it hasn't been all doom and gloom for me. Also I have noticed how much emphasis is being put on the fact that our key workers are massively underpaid which will hopefully bring about change.

I know my mindset will probably change when those around me, or even myself gets the virus but I wondered if there are any more positive stories coming from this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

I have found a new love for red wine..

I think the positive that will come from this is being able to make new friends at AA meetings once social isolating has ended..

But at least I have found a new favorite wine, so I guess that is. Bit of a silver lining..

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I have found a new love for red wine..

I think the positive that will come from this is being able to make new friends at AA meetings once social isolating has ended..

But at least I have found a new favorite wine, so I guess that is. Bit of a silver lining.. "

Yeah and you could share your new wine recommendation with all your new friends at you AA meetings. Winner winner chicken dinner

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

I have got so much stuff done around the house garden and paddock. I was putting stuff off for a rainy day and now it’s been done.

I also have a new found respect for my toastie maker.

» Add a new message to this topic