FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Official corina virus testing concerns.

Official corina virus testing concerns.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Hi all

I wonder if anyone can help me out by providing advice on the corona virus test please..

I know that the corona virus is a large family of viruses ranging from the common cold to the flu to...Mers Sars and now Covid 19.

From my understanding the corona virus test uses whats known as the PCR model of testing that only checks for any corona virus and not a specific singular corona virus strain such as covid 19 in the body.

I also understand that the PCR test does not check for viral load such as how much of the virus is in the body as obviously there would need to be a lot of the virus in the body to make us ill.

Finally the human body contains natural trace amounts of the corona virus in our immune systems anti bodies its the natural corona viruses we have in our bodies that heals us and makes us better when he get a cold or the seasonal common flu,

So the advice ime looking for is for anybodies advice who can perhaps reassure me that the corona test is not rigged to give a false positive result to those with simply a common cold or perfectly healthy people showing no symptoms but contain natural small amounts of corona virus in our immune systems used to heal us from colds and the flu.....Many thanks in advance "

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ottielayWoman  over a year ago

by the bay

The pcr test finds the specific rna/dna of covid 19

By *unandfriendship4uMan  over a year ago

sheffield

its radiation poisoning from the 5th generation communications.

By *etLikeMan  over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

Well green arrow tells a lot about the spamming of C&p across the boards of OP but ok I’ll bite....

You state that Coronavirus exists in trace amounts in all of us. So therefore 100% of tests carried out would produce a false positive. That is not the case

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Green arrow this guy.....say no more

By *ky19Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

Did you get that from the WHO site OP?

I wouldn't say it's actually rigged without evidence but the WHO document does afaik say the test isn't suitable as a be all and end all for diagnosis but is more of an indicator. I need another look.

But there are concerns of misdiagnoses going around, with families, workers and the like suggesting that merely having pneumonia and/or other symptoms is being assumed as covid-19.

e.g. someone's mum being diagnosed even though having the same illness and symptoms a year or two earlier.

There was also a nasty illness around Christmas of high fever and dry coughing for weeks.

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

A small percentage of false positives has to be safer than no test whatsoever.

Nobody's going to die from a false positive.

By *uck-RogersMan  over a year ago

Portland

They would if the kit was contaminated.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I do wonder where the OP gets his "understanding" from.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Each specific test system that they are evaluating is done such that its accuracy level is acceptable - false negatives and positives would be almost nil.

Op, consider learning more about this group of viruses. They may share some superficial charactetistics of the physical virus structure but that's it. Tests look for the actual virus materials, not just that someone has been infected by a virus that was allocated by a group of people to a collection of viruses based on a physical part of each of them looking like a crown.

The use of highly specific tests is the reason for the shortages, as this is a new virus, so all tests have only been made for the past few weeks.

» Add a new message to this topic