FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Hunter Biden's laptop.

Hunter Biden's laptop.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iman2100 OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

The computer shop, FBI, NSA, CIA etc under Trump and God knows who else has had that laptop for over 4 years. Surely, if there was anything on it incriminating or embarrasing he would have been exposed or charged by now?

So why do Fox news, Sean Hannity et al still persist in hyping it? Haven't they anything else to talk about?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The computer shop, FBI, NSA, CIA etc under Trump and God knows who else has had that laptop for over 4 years. Surely, if there was anything on it incriminating or embarrasing he would have been exposed or charged by now?

So why do Fox news, Sean Hannity et al still persist in hyping it? Haven't they anything else to talk about? "

Are they still pushing that "story"? lol

By *rinceprincessCouple  over a year ago

ilford

It’s laptop just get it fixed at the local computer shop

Glasgow

"The computer shop, FBI, NSA, CIA etc under Trump and God knows who else has had that laptop for over 4 years. Surely, if there was anything on it incriminating or embarrasing he would have been exposed or charged by now?

So why do Fox news, Sean Hannity et al still persist in hyping it? Haven't they anything else to talk about?

Are they still pushing that "story"? lol

"

Yep. 650,000 die of covid. Insurectionists being jailed, ex president about to be charged with Tax fraud and the hot topic is an old bit of broken IT equipment.

Glasgow

"It’s laptop just get it fixed at the local computer shop "

That is what he did.

By *hoirCouple  over a year ago

Bury St Edmunds/Clacton

[Removed by poster at 08/08/21 11:48:38]

Stuff was on there though.

The media and social media as a whole colluded together to suppress the story.

Jack Dorsey pretty much said that himself when Twitter went back on deleting the original story from the publication that shared it. (Cant remember who it was I think NY Times?).

All part of "Fortifying the election" shit that was spoken about after where laws and stuff where changed for the Democrats favour to oust Trump.

https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

"Stuff was on there though.

Jack Dorsey pretty much said that himself when Twitter went back on deleting the original story from the publication that shared it. (Cant remember who it was I think NY Times?).

All part of "Fortifying the election" shit that was spoken about after where laws and stuff where changed for the Democrats favour to oust Trump.

"

Well I'm convinced then.

Glasgow

"Stuff was on there though.

"

1. That article has nothing to do with Hunter Biden's laptop.

2. He had nothing to do with his father's election campaign so why is it relevant?.

3. And for the love of God!!! How did the Democrats change laws so they benefitted from them over the Republicans. The House, Senate, Judiciary, Administration, Military, DOJ and Presidency were all in the hands of the Republicans. So HOW did the Democrats change anything at all?

4. The Republicans want to oust Trump. He is an embarressment to them. He has laid the firm foundations, in the view of international historians, to be the Worst President the USA ever had. The Republican's big problem is he has a cult following and the ordinary Republican politicians are frightened of him.

So why do Fox news, Sean Hannity et al still persist in hyping it? Haven't they anything else to talk about? "

Mate you really have to ask that question ? Seriously !? Curious do you live in America

Glasgow

Mate you really have to ask that question ? Seriously !? Curious do you live in America "

I know Fox is the propaganda arm of the Right but surely, who shot JFK has more current relevance today than Hunter Biden's laptop.

I do not live in the US but spend a lot of time there as my daughter is married to an American.

I like the USA a lot and have found all the people on the whole very hospitable. I am however deeply saddened by how things are as I believe real democracy is genuinely threatened at this time; and not by the Dems stealing elections.

The greatest threat is the gerrymandering of voting by Republican controlled states as they try and produce a one party state - like China.

Just look at Hitler and Mao playbook for a minute. The first step is to solve a problem that does not exist with draconian regulations that slant the voting in favour of one party.

Mate you really have to ask that question ? Seriously !? Curious do you live in America

I know Fox is the propaganda arm of the Right but surely, who shot JFK has more current relevance today than Hunter Biden's laptop.

I do not live in the US but spend a lot of time there as my daughter is married to an American.

I like the USA a lot and have found all the people on the whole very hospitable. I am however deeply saddened by how things are as I believe real democracy is genuinely threatened at this time; and not by the Dems stealing elections.

The greatest threat is the gerrymandering of voting by Republican controlled states as they try and produce a one party state - like China.

Just look at Hitler and Mao playbook for a minute. The first step is to solve a problem that does not exist with draconian regulations that slant the voting in favour of one party. "

Look you know what your talking about I agree on most of your views in your reply

I just feel the topic of the thread was weak when your obviously smart enough to bring up relevant issues

Which reading the down the thread you have wasn’t been rude

just can’t stand the nonsense Fox News spits out and yeah they literally have nothing better to talk about !

» Add a new message to this topic