FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Cov Social 3rd Dec. 2011 at Tease II Hotel/Club

Cov Social 3rd Dec. 2011 at Tease II Hotel/Club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ale4X OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham Coventry

The social will be on Saturday 3rd December 2011 at Tease II Hotel / Club. This event gives all regulars and newbies an opportunity to try out this club and get into the Swing of Christmas with the atmosphere of our normal socials.

Couples will get a reduced admission rate of £15 per couple and Single females £5.

The club has relaxed the no single male rule (on Saturday) for this Social ONLY. Your name must be on our guest list. Priority will be given to those who are regulars and have attended recent Cov socials, as places are limited. Admission for single males will be £15

The above admission rates and rules are for this social only and your names must be on out guest list.

The club also has 10 double en-suite hotel rooms at £35 each for the night. We have reserved all 10 for our guests. The hotel guests will have the use of the hot tub from 3pm – 7pm so your party will start early … Mail me for details.

SO that is it, a Cov Social on tour at a location near Peterborough giving everyone an opportunity to try out a new club at reduced rates without membership. A no pressure social night with play rooms for those who want to play, and on site hotel.

Places will be limited so add your names to the list by mailing me or Slapshot who are co-hosting this event.

For Club details, http://www.clubtease.co.uk

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

how do i get on the list and what do i need to bring with me as never done a club b4

Birmingham Coventry

48 on the list so far. Will be asking everyone to confirm a week before he social

By *8teyMan  over a year ago

warwick

hiya... can you add me please.

this looks like a good club to try!

m

Birmingham Coventry

The list will stay open until Friday 2nd Dec. for people to add names and confirm they will be attending. Those who have not confirmed by the 2nd, will be taken off the list.

Once the list is closed, admission will be as per the clubs normal rules for Saturdays. See their website.

By *LBishCouple  over a year ago

near bury st edmunds

Im Nosey and would love to know who is going on Sat, singles and couples, fancy posting or messaging, so we know who is going to be there lol xxx

By *ercedes62Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

By *LBishCouple  over a year ago

near bury st edmunds

woop, got a list now, but hald the names are not working on the browse bit, so as we have face pics on our gallery, please make sure you come say hello xxxx always nice to meet new ppl xxxx

By *8teyMan  over a year ago

warwick

see you all later!

m8ty

Birmingham Coventry

Thank you to everyone who came to the social, It was a great night with so many new faces and a nice venue. We will do it all again soon.

Next social is in Coventry on 11th Feb. 'Valentine Mask Ball'. Will put a new thread up for this one.

» Add a new message to this topic