FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > wheelchair

wheelchair

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey im fin 3 years ago I had a accident which left me in a wheelchair since being back on here after accident im having trouble finding open minded intresting people to get to know x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *layfulCouple86Couple  over a year ago

Lancashire

Hi Fin,

Personally the wheelchair wouldn't bother us in the slightest. It's difficult for men in general and you've only been on a week. Your profile only has one visible picture, maybe work on getting some more up and writing a bit more about yourself. You're clearly very heavily tattoo'd which might put people off.

Apologies if you weren't looking for advice and good luck in finding something.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Nah advice is always welcome cheers x

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Hi Fin.

The fact you use a wheelchair isn't holding you back on fab, in all honesty I wouldn't have known if you hadn't mentioned it in your OP.

Most single men struggle on here to start with. The key to success is to have plenty of good profile pics (not cock pics), and write and interesting and informative profile text - show some personality and a bit of humour often goes down well.

Your profile is your shop window on here and you need to use it to the best effect to show yourself off.

You also need to be reading profiles and sending out polite and respectful messages.

The last thing you need is a thick skin to handle the inevitable rejection and bucket loads of patience.

Good luck.

By *atureandhornyCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

You need to be honest on your profile.

» Add a new message to this topic