FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Silhouette headless nobodies

Silhouette headless nobodies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *torm68 OP   Man  over a year ago

Hull

The title should say it all really, but just to point out that quite a lot of the members on here state if you don't attach a face pic then you will be deleted, LMFAO. Yet how many headless people are there on here and how many silouette heads? If you are that true to yourself and apparently open about sex then why hide??

It makes a mockery of the entire ethos of this site, hiding behind your mobile or pc, To me it's seem these people can judge others because they have shown themselves but are not willling to be judged themselves , double standards come to mind, you know who you are!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well said,

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

I've certainly taken a firmer tack this year regarding no photos sent/on profiles.... delete and blocked.

I haven't got time for it!

Are you talking about people who don't have face pics on display? Yep that will be me and I am now very cautious of sensing face pics privately since my photos got knicked. My choice.

By *imetoexplore69Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

nobody is going to want to steal and use an older guys face pic though.but when you get sent a face pic from an apparent female or couple and its a pic of yourself then u may understand why girls are apprehensive of sending face pics.dont know why putting a face pic of yourself on a sex site for all to see is "staying true to yourself "either.women have to deal with so much more greif and problems on a free site like this. (mr).

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

We do others don't, as long as we get face pics in a message we are not fussed.

Messages from anonymous stampheads go in the bin though.

S

By *atureandhornyCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

We have actually had one of our own photo's sent to us, the guy saying it was him and his wife.

"The title should say it all really, but just to point out that quite a lot of the members on here state if you don't attach a face pic then you will be deleted, LMFAO. Yet how many headless people are there on here and how many silouette heads? If you are that true to yourself and apparently open about sex then why hide??

It makes a mockery of the entire ethos of this site, hiding behind your mobile or pc, To me it's seem these people can judge others because they have shown themselves but are not willling to be judged themselves , double standards come to mind, you know who you are!

"

We just think it is a personal choice as to what you want to put on your profile.

As members anyone can choose to walk past a profile if they want to. Surely that same choice is made about the photos you want to show.

"We have actually had one of our own photo's sent to us, the guy saying it was him and his wife. "

Thieves generally do have bad memories. I keep my pics private but reading this I'm not sure I'm better off attaching pics in a message. Thought I was doing the right thing protecting my anonymity.

Then again as stated above no one is going to knick an image of a middle aged dude erm maybe?

By *atureandhornyCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

[Removed by poster at 28/12/16 20:50:23]

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"The title should say it all really, but just to point out that quite a lot of the members on here state if you don't attach a face pic then you will be deleted, LMFAO. Yet how many headless people are there on here and how many silouette heads? If you are that true to yourself and apparently open about sex then why hide??

"

There are a lot of reasons why people choose to only show their faces to people they're going to meet.

For me the ethos of the site is allowing people the freedom to run their profile as they wish...after all if we don't like it we can move on to the profiles that do suit us.

» Add a new message to this topic