FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > MMF fun

MMF fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it so difficult to find two tall fit respectful younger guys for MMF fun? I fear I will never enjoy this experience

I am a tall very attractive 'older' female who adores sexual pleasures x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why was I so honest about my age and height.....doh !!!

Ha! All of a sudden I get contacted by bi-curious guys offering me their delectable company. My bloody fault, I should have made it clear that I am only interested in STRAIGHT mm couples, preferably tag teams or friends who play together x

"Ha! All of a sudden I get contacted by bi-curious guys offering me their delectable company. My bloody fault, I should have made it clear that I am only interested in STRAIGHT mm couples, preferably tag teams or friends who play together x"

You need to be requesting mfm fun in that case! Mmf is bi fun!

Oh god, I didn't realise that such a minor change in abbreviation would cause a major confusion

Actually all ladies who discussed straight fun with two men on this forum referred to it as MMF

"Oh god, I didn't realise that such a minor change in abbreviation would cause a major confusion

Actually all ladies who discussed straight fun with two men on this forum referred to it as MMF "

Message me

"Ha! All of a sudden I get contacted by bi-curious guys offering me their delectable company. My bloody fault, I should have made it clear that I am only interested in STRAIGHT mm couples, preferably tag teams or friends who play together x"

Well well well where have you been, Tagteam friends would love to give you what you desire, be gentlemen and open the door for you yet spank your ass on the way out.

Maybe you should take a peak at my profile and hear what others have said about meeting me and my friend

6ft5 tall enough? I have a couple of like minded friends who would accompany me if you desire?! pm me x

If you're ever in the south holla at me.

I may just be the perfect fit

» Add a new message to this topic