FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > BUKKAKA

BUKKAKA

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ME AND NICK R HAVING A BUKKAKA AT NOVOTEL KINGSTONE PARK ON THE 19TH OCTOBER ,SO ALL WELCOME TO COME ALONG !!!WE BE IN BAR FROM 8.00 TILL 8.45 THEN UP TO ROOM ,I WANT TO SUCK AS MANY COCKS AS CAN FOR U TO WANK ALL OVER ME THEN GO ,I WILL PICK 2 MEN TO DP AT THE END 2 ....IT WILL ALL FINISH FOR 10PM.THEN DP START NO TIME WASTERS ADDING NAMES OR WILL BE NAMED AND SHAMED ON MY PROFILE AND REPORTED ON SITE AS WASTING PEOPLES TIME .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi there i very much hope i can get there on 19th.So plz count me in.Wont waste ya time lol.

ive stuck my name down aa few times on your threads but not been picked as yet hope im lucky this time

By *ichy316Man  over a year ago

newcastle upon tyne

Count me in my love, I work just next to there so I'll see you there. Xxx

iam in,, yer bring it on x

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"ME AND NICK R HAVING A BUKKAKA AT NOVOTEL KINGSTONE PARK ON THE 19TH OCTOBER ,SO ALL WELCOME TO COME ALONG !!!WE BE IN BAR FROM 8.00 TILL 8.45 THEN UP TO ROOM ,I WANT TO SUCK AS MANY COCKS AS CAN FOR U TO WANK ALL OVER ME THEN GO ,I WILL PICK 2 MEN TO DP AT THE END 2 ....IT WILL ALL FINISH FOR 10PM.THEN DP START NO TIME WASTERS ADDING NAMES OR WILL BE NAMED AND SHAMED ON MY PROFILE AND REPORTED ON SITE AS WASTING PEOPLES TIME ."

Name and shame on your profile isn't allowed.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

sorry there is change plan we r now stopping in the holiday express blaydon if people r cming on the 19th october from 8pm in bar ....then room from 9pm till 10,then 2 lads will get to dp marg.She will be lead round a room on to you cocks for u to fuck her throat and wank over her .

» Add a new message to this topic