FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Female Companion Wanted in Glasgow for 2 nights

Female Companion Wanted in Glasgow for 2 nights

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

29 Year old Male here, looking for some company in Glasgow for two nights:

This might be a long shot, but worth asking anyway, I have booked myself 2 nights in a Glasgow hotel at the end of January. The hotel wasn't that cheap, and I didn't realise that in the deal I have been offered Dinner, Bed and Breakfast. I now think it would be a waste of money and a shame to enjoy this kind of luxury on my own, when the deal is included for two people. I only booked this as I was desperate to get a hotel in Glasgow for this weekend, and thought I would be able to find a friend to Travel to Glasgow with, but things fell through and I am still going to Glasgow on my own . You don't have to be from Glasgow, but it might be easier for me to meet a local girl. As long as you can make your way to Glasgow City centre. So, I would be willing to offer my company and a free meal, possibly two nights in this hotel as well free of charge to the right lady, with me of course! Think of it as a bit of a blind date, I will swap face pics and phone numbers before meeting anyone of course, but if you like the sound of this, we can have dinner, go out for drinks and have a good laugh and a good weekend hopefully!!! Looking for a lady between the age of 20-40. Send me a private message or add me as a friend for more details. I look forward to hearing from you,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Dates would be Friday 30TH and Saturday 31ST of January 2015!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic