FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Cum fantasy

Cum fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andy2123 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I really do want to lick cum out of another females pussy, any other women want to do this? Or am I the only genuine female who wants to do this.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *umalotagainMan  over a year ago

a town called malice

I have licked my own cum out of a pussy before and shared it in a kiss

Very very erotic

By *hilledout-coupleCouple  over a year ago

telford

My partner wants to do this and gets very horny at the thought but loses the will the minute he cums

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"My partner wants to do this and gets very horny at the thought but loses the will the minute he cums "

This is not uncommon. I find the idea really hot but go right off it when I’ve cum. I’ve heard others say that if you push yourself to do it a couple of times then it helps - haven’t tried it yet though. Interested to know if it’d turn you on for him to do it?

Perhaps he’d clean up after another guy cums in you - or is that not your thing?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My mistress makes me taste my own cum very erotic and naughty. Next time she enjoys herself I will need to clean her pussy up after can't wait

By *hilledout-coupleCouple  over a year ago

telford

"My partner wants to do this and gets very horny at the thought but loses the will the minute he cums

This is not uncommon. I find the idea really hot but go right off it when I’ve cum. I’ve heard others say that if you push yourself to do it a couple of times then it helps - haven’t tried it yet though. Interested to know if it’d turn you on for him to do it?

Perhaps he’d clean up after another guy cums in you - or is that not your thing?"

Would need to have him tied to the bed

Have thought about 69 him with another guy fucking me

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

"My partner wants to do this and gets very horny at the thought but loses the will the minute he cums

Perhaps he’d clean up after another guy cums in you - or is that not your thing?

Would need to have him tied to the bed

Have thought about 69 him with another guy fucking me "

I've done this with a couple before, them in 69 & me in her pussy.

Was a fun thing to be involved in for sure.

By *ngdan3Man  over a year ago

Rugby

Ive done this many times, I adore licking my own cum from a pussy. Ive also gone down on a female friend after she has been filled by her hubby a number of times, its very erotic. Cant wait to do it again

By *andy2123 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Portsmouth

You guys have got this wrong lol, I mean another women licking a man's cum out of me. X

By *oss.Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Mmmm

By *iver1ukMan  over a year ago

kettering

"You guys have got this wrong lol, I mean another women licking a man's cum out of me. X"

My ex of some years ago used to bring her friend home every so often and have me fuck her whilst they were in 69.

Then have me blow my load all over her pussy.

I'd then have to swop end so her friend would suck me clean and carry on until I was hard again as my ex cleaned her pussy up of my cum.

Then go again the other way but blow my load inside her.

By *isguised KoalaMan  over a year ago

Telford

I really want to do this massive fantasy of mine but I’m not a woman lol

By *unandfriendship4uMan  over a year ago

sheffield

I have done the bi mmf.i was in 69 while she was bring fucked from behind.i licked and sucked them both. He come inside.i ducked him clean and thrn she squated on.my mouth as i licked the dripping cum out of her. Then i cum in her mouth and we snowballed it.

By *enfrew96Man  over a year ago

renfrew

Wow that sounds so hot

» Add a new message to this topic