FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Lockdown Lifting and Hotels

Lockdown Lifting and Hotels

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When will it be legal to hookup in hotels again? Haven't seen the FWB since December and I'm itchin for some action haha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Anyone?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"When will it be legal to hookup in hotels again? Haven't seen the FWB since December and I'm itchin for some action haha"

In England the stay at home message ends on May 17th I think, you in theory should be able to book accommodation within England then.

Here in Scotland hope its sooner

By *J_SpiceyCouple  over a year ago

Kinky Kings Lynn, NORFOLK. Not

My guest house opens from 17th May.

Ah damn it, was hoping for early April guess we'll just have to wait a little bit longer. She's got all sorts of sexy lingerie that she's been teasing me with over lockdown can't wait to see it in person hehe

"When will it be legal to hookup in hotels again? Haven't seen the FWB since December and I'm itchin for some action haha

In England the stay at home message ends on May 17th I think, you in theory should be able to book accommodation within England then.

Here in Scotland hope its sooner "

I don’t believe this is correct I’m afraid. Stay home is scheduled to finish on 29th March, with self contained holiday accommodation opening from 12th April. Hotels and B&Bs due to open on 17th May. All dependent on many things of course

Note that this only applies to England, other devolved nations have their own dates which may/may not be the same as this

Ah tis a shame, I've been a good boy and have worked from home. Have only been out for the dentist and the supermarket! Looking forward to my treat in May then hahaha

By *rcadian110Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

"Ah tis a shame, I've been a good boy and have worked from home. Have only been out for the dentist and the supermarket! Looking forward to my treat in May then hahaha"

Try to book a caravan for the weekend. That's self contained accommodation. Plus can bring your own supplies for a romantic dinner and snacks while recovering lol

"

Try to book a caravan for the weekend. That's self contained accommodation. Plus can bring your own supplies for a romantic dinner and snacks while recovering lol "

Hahaha I'm not sure my poor little car can tow a caravan! I'm still a young man and have the same car that I had since I was 18... although I have had some good times in it I have to say hehehe

By *weetyorkieMan  over a year ago

york

Static caravan or lodge

By *redwilma666Couple  over a year ago

Kilbirnie

All those dates that have been quoted are the NOT BEFORE dates & if the data fails to support that it could be much later. So realistically it is all in the hands of these arseholes who insist in gathering in large numbers

Ah good point

"All those dates that have been quoted are the NOT BEFORE dates & if the data fails to support that it could be much later. So realistically it is all in the hands of these arseholes who insist in gathering in large numbers"

Tbf current data looks relatively good so unless there's yet another balls up should be ok. Not holding my breath though hahaha

I was under the impression that in the first couple weeks of April we could book self contained accommodation??

Also last time accommodation opened, it was pretty cheap so take advantage of it

Yeah been using Premier Inn on previous lockdown breaks and it's been super cheap. Good rooms and usually nearby amenities which is nice.

By *aughtyladyYummymanCouple  over a year ago

In a place not far from Exeter

"When will it be legal to hookup in hotels again? Haven't seen the FWB since December and I'm itchin for some action haha

I don’t believe this is correct I’m afraid. Stay home is scheduled to finish on 29th March, with self contained holiday accommodation opening from 12th April. Hotels and B&Bs due to open on 17th May. All dependent on many things of course"

The April date is only same households of people together. Otherwise its May I am afraid.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The self contained accommodation from not before 12 April, is for people of the same household.

The not before May 17th date, could possibly allow for people of different households.

Those dates are the earliest and the rules may change too.

We miss naughty hotel meets so much

I don’t believe this is correct I’m afraid. Stay home is scheduled to finish on 29th March, with self contained holiday accommodation opening from 12th April. Hotels and B&Bs due to open on 17th May. All dependent on many things of course"

Mainly dependant on the British Public not being dicks... so won't be 17th May then..!!!

By *aulupforitMan  over a year ago

Hexham

I don’t believe this is correct I’m afraid. Stay home is scheduled to finish on 29th March, with self contained holiday accommodation opening from 12th April. Hotels and B&Bs due to open on 17th May. All dependent on many things of course

Mainly dependant on the British Public not being dicks... so won't be 17th May then..!!!"

Doom and gloom merchant

Mainly dependant on the British Public not being dicks... so won't be 17th May then..!!!

Doom and gloom merchant"

No. Realist. Bout time others srarted doing the same. 21st.June isnt going to be one massive party.. if u think it is then that makes you partnof the problem!!

» Add a new message to this topic