FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > The Summer of studlands!!

The Summer of studlands!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I went 5 times this year and have to say every visit was eventful. Is it safe to say this has been the best Summer to date, the beach has obviously thrived on the fact so many clubs are closed and it's as close to normal as you can get ( no rules, arrows and red tape). Yellow shirt NT officer has no real power as he allowed that Irish guy with blue cap to run around videoing everything.

I never forget when I did the 1 mile walk across the dunes and saw 5 couples playing ( 2 of which had single men joining in). Its not a club or a resort, yet with over 200 naturists nestling their on a hot day it must make it the perfect destination for fun n debauchery as the dunes act as nice screening when you stay low.

Studlands has popped up as many times as all the clubs on here this Summer so I hope this nature reserve can get the credit it deserves!!

It's sad the weather is now declining but thank you Studlands!! And to all the people who have got down there. The cliche about the best things in life are free is totally true xx

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

"I went 5 times this year and have to say every visit was eventful. Is it safe to say this has been the best Summer to date, the beach has obviously thrived on the fact so many clubs are closed and it's as close to normal as you can get ( no rules, arrows and red tape). Yellow shirt NT officer has no real power as he allowed that Irish guy with blue cap to run around videoing everything.

I never forget when I did the 1 mile walk across the dunes and saw 5 couples playing ( 2 of which had single men joining in). Its not a club or a resort, yet with over 200 naturists nestling their on a hot day it must make it the perfect destination for fun n debauchery as the dunes act as nice screening when you stay low.

Studlands has popped up as many times as all the clubs on here this Summer so I hope this nature reserve can get the credit it deserves!!

It's sad the weather is now declining but thank you Studlands!! And to all the people who have got down there. The cliche about the best things in life are free is totally true xx"

Best kept secrets comes to mind!

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

You must either be very lucky in getting a parking space or you must have been arriving at night and camping!

Four times I`ve visited and two of those had to be aborted because I couldn`t get a parking spot at 10.30am! For the record, I am 20 miles away and would normally be a regular.

I was quite disturbed at the antics of some during what is still supposed to be a period of social distancing and on the two occasions I was able to go I ended up simply walking along or just in the water line.

By *aybe we willCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

I'm sorry to have to say this but as regulars to studland ourselves over the years we have found that some single men think couples in the dunes are just there for them to pester and even when told we are not interested they hide hoping to get a look in. Meerkats as they are known will spoil this lovely naturist beach and couples will be put off going.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Bumpkin. I park up at Compton acres n cycle down to the ferry. It's only a mile ride.

I also have an inflatable boat with an 8 hp outboard engine, courtesy of 950 pounds I can always get across to studlands even if Ferry brakes down

As for meerkats in the dunes, it gos with the territory I'm afraid. If couples dont like it then they need to stay on the beach .There's enough bbw greedy girls that appreciate the abundance of cock!!

[Removed by poster at 02/09/20 20:18:16]

"................... If couples dont like it then they need to stay on the beach ......................."

What a bloody selfish attitude to take! The area is naturist, not a free for all knocking shop and if things get any worse the police will be back like they were back along policing the gays that were pushing the points of decency too far. Just what the NT needs to carry out their threat of closing the beach to naturists like it very nearly did a few years ago. Many true naturists like nothing more than to get into the dunes as is their perfect right to do, where they can be out of the way of families with young children and out of the sea breeze and why not!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Bumpkin. I park up at Compton acres n cycle down to the ferry. It's only a mile ride.

I also have an inflatable boat with an 8 hp outboard engine, courtesy of 950 pounds I can always get across to studlands even if Ferry brakes down

As for meerkats in the dunes, it gos with the territory I'm afraid. If couples dont like it then they need to stay on the beach .There's enough bbw greedy girls that appreciate the abundance of cock!!"

This attitude is the exact reason we will probably never visit.

It's a shame as we'd like to

"Bumpkin. I park up at Compton acres n cycle down to the ferry. It's only a mile ride.

As for meerkats in the dunes, it gos with the territory I'm afraid. If couples dont like it then they need to stay on the beach .There's enough bbw greedy girls that appreciate the abundance of cock!!"

wtf don't tar all bigger women with the same brush I can assure you some of us are rather picky

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

As for meerkats in the dunes, it gos with the territory I'm afraid. If couples dont like it then they need to stay on the beach .There's enough bbw greedy girls that appreciate the abundance of cock!!

It's a shame as we'd like to "

Don't let Dan's opinion put you off. He frequently thinks he speaks for the people whereas he actually just shows his own bad attitude off.

Oh and Dan - its Studland - there is no S on the end.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

It's a shame as we'd like to "

Totally in agreement with you on this. I would love to go to a naturist beach, but would never feel safe doing so.

By *lovisMan  over a year ago

Twickenham

Totally in agreement with you on this. I would love to go to a naturist beach, but would never feel safe doing so. "

Please don't be put off visiting a naturist by the comments here. Many single women go and have no problems at all. Its a wonderful experience.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Totally in agreement with you on this. I would love to go to a naturist beach, but would never feel safe doing so.

Please don't be put off visiting a naturist by the comments here. Many single women go and have no problems at all. Its a wonderful experience. "

Bit late lol.

By *lovisMan  over a year ago

Twickenham

Please don't be put off visiting a naturist by the comments here. Many single women go and have no problems at all. Its a wonderful experience.

Bit late lol. "

Never too late- have you not heard we are due temperatures in the 20s this week?

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Bit late lol.

Never too late- have you not heard we are due temperatures in the 20s this week?"

Temperature has nothing to do with it. It's people like the OP that put me off.

By *umalotagainMan  over a year ago

a town called malice

Bit late lol.

Never too late- have you not heard we are due temperatures in the 20s this week?

Temperature has nothing to do with it. It's people like the OP that put me off. "

Amen to that. And I am sure many more than just posting in this thread that have been put off

By *elton manMan  over a year ago

Melton mowbray

that's your personal opinion and preference. Many couples that play in the dunes like single guys joining them. It is not a couples only facility !

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"that's your personal opinion and preference. Many couples that play in the dunes like single guys joining them. It is not a couples only facility ! "

Who are you responding to? If you use reply and quote we will know. X

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Bit late lol.

Temperature has nothing to do with it. It's people like the OP that put me off.

Amen to that. And I am sure many more than just posting in this thread that have been put off "

Canford Cliffs

[Removed by poster at 07/09/20 14:22:39]

By *ophisticatsCouple  over a year ago

Southampton

Well we left Studland today because of intrusive voyeurs....

We were having a lovely morning... Chatting, then going swimming, and then reading in the dunes. Just being together naked...

The one or two Meerkats wandering around first thing were no problem. But today turned into a convention.

Then we realised we were surrounded by 5, yes 5 voyeurs! We hadn’t been paying attention...

So we got dressed went home.

You will destroy what you seek!

And ruin a special place

By *ustonce1Man  over a year ago

Leicester

WANKERS LITERALLY !!!!

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Well we left Studland today because of intrusive voyeurs....

We were having a lovely morning... Chatting, then going swimming, and then reading in the dunes. Just being together naked...

The one or two Meerkats wandering around first thing were no problem. But today turned into a convention.

Then we realised we were surrounded by 5, yes 5 voyeurs! We hadn’t been paying attention...

And ruin a special place

"

And so it begins...

And ruin a special place

"

I my walks through the dunes, I have noticed one or two men who have the the art of voyuerism off to a fine art and in a manner that is not intrusive. Sometimes I wonder if the ladies or couples even know they`re there! They are close enough but not that close to be uncomfortable. They do nothing else and as far as I can see are not making the people they are looking at feel uncomfortable either. I know there are some men who like to know that others are looking at their lady and there are some ladies who will give you a subtle massage that they don`t want you around which is understandable. Like all situations, it`s a case of if you can`t read the signals, don`t do it! I think it`s incredibly bad manners to peer over wind breaks too!

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

And ruin a special place

I my walks through the dunes, I have noticed one or two men who have the the art of voyuerism off to a fine art and in a manner that is not intrusive. Sometimes I wonder if the ladies or couples even know they`re there! They are close enough but not that close to be uncomfortable. They do nothing else and as far as I can see are not making the people they are looking at feel uncomfortable either. I know there are some men who like to know that others are looking at their lady and there are some ladies who will give you a subtle massage that they don`t want you around which is understandable. Like all situations, it`s a case of if you can`t read the signals, don`t do it! I think it`s incredibly bad manners to peer over wind breaks too!"

It's incredibly bad manners to peer at people under any circumstances when not invited to do so first.

Melton mowbray

anybody that is generally slagging guys off just because they a single! Ok a lot of couples are not interested in single guys, but lots are ! Referring to them (us) generally as "a pain" or "meerkats" makes me laugh ! I'm not interested in many couples that get down to studland either! Isn't that the essence of swinging? Everybody has different tastes and certain things they are looking for ? Straight,bi,gay. Black,white. Fat,thin.some people need to realise studland beach belongs to us all, and if it doesn't meet your personal requirements.. TOUGH

Melton mowbray

I saw you ! You knew guys were sitting close by. Some in a state of arousal! Yet you said nothing when you clearly knew they were there! When you suddenly (after a while) asked them to leave they did! Why not ask them to leave when they sat down close to you ? You are on this site so clearly not shrinking violets ! You knew full well what was going on, so don't play the innocent!!!

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"I saw you ! You knew guys were sitting close by. Some in a state of arousal! Yet you said nothing when you clearly knew they were there! When you suddenly (after a while) asked them to leave they did! Why not ask them to leave when they sat down close to you ? You are on this site so clearly not shrinking violets ! You knew full well what was going on, so don't play the innocent!!!"

They already stated they was aware of a couple, not 5.

If couples etc invite others in then fair enough. If your not invited over then leave them alone. It's not rocket science

By *iffler 2019Woman  over a year ago

Saltash aka Fraggle Rock

I have been once and it was meerkat after meerkat, a single guy sat practically on top of us and constantly gawped at me then started wanking, I was not in the least impressed so moved. Yes we was in the dunes but it shouldn't matter where you are guys need to back off a bit, that's just my opinion

Melton mowbray

oh so there was a sign up saying only 2 people may watch us please! PMSL

Canford Cliffs

"anybody that is generally slagging guys off just because they a single! Ok a lot of couples are not interested in single guys, but lots are ! Referring to them (us) generally as "a pain" or "meerkats" makes me laugh ! I'm not interested in many couples that get down to studland either! Isn't that the essence of swinging? Everybody has different tastes and certain things they are looking for ? Straight,bi,gay. Black,white. Fat,thin.some people need to realise studland beach belongs to us all, and if it doesn't meet your personal requirements.. TOUGH"

Its a public beach not a swinging club. Everyone does have a right to access it but they have the right also not to be made to feel uncomfortable.

I maintain that those couples interested in men are a small minority - and no doubt these are the ones you would be interested in.

People have worked hard to keep the naturist section of the beach - you aren't a local so are unlikely to care if it shuts.

By *osweet69Couple  over a year ago

portsmouth

Just in case people to not know all posts in the forums can be seen by the general public outside fab.

Saltash aka Fraggle Rock

"oh so there was a sign up saying only 2 people may watch us please! PMSL"

Grow up ffs

Melton mowbray

Lets keep ALL sexual activity to the privacy of our homes then? That way nobody gets offended, the beach will remain open, nobody need ever be harrassed or offended again. If anyone wants to engage in sexual activity do it at home. Simple!

Saltash aka Fraggle Rock

"Lets keep ALL sexual activity to the privacy of our homes then? That way nobody gets offended, the beach will remain open, nobody need ever be harrassed or offended again. If anyone wants to engage in sexual activity do it at home. Simple!"

I wasn't doing anything sexual on the beach I was just sunbathing naked but didn't realise that I couldn't do that in a public place without an audience, meerkats or wankers

Canford Cliffs

"Lets keep ALL sexual activity to the privacy of our homes then? That way nobody gets offended, the beach will remain open, nobody need ever be harrassed or offended again. If anyone wants to engage in sexual activity do it at home. Simple!"

Where would you like to engage in sexual activity apart from tbe beach? How about in a park? In a supermarket car park? In the foyer of a cinema? On an escalator in a shopping centre? On a bus?

Ridiculous comment- there are acceptable places for sexual activity apart from your own home but a public beach isn't one of them.

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

In fact, yes please go home. You come across as if its your and any guys God given right to do whatever as it's a naturalist beach. Surely theres ones closer to your home

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

Or, don't go and make people uncomfortable. Remember, it's a naturist beach, not a swingers club, show some respect.

If people go to a nude beach then they have to expect to be looked at I for one cannot stand nude beaches most of the sites on there are quite repulsive from what I have seen in the few times that I have walked along there god forbid the worse people look the more they seem to wish to be nude

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"If people go to a nude beach then they have to expect to be looked at I for one cannot stand nude beaches most of the sites on there are quite repulsive from what I have seen in the few times that I have walked along there god forbid the worse people look the more they seem to wish to be nude"

Looked at, fine, gawped at and wanked over, harassed etc, no.

Saltash aka Fraggle Rock

"If people go to a nude beach then they have to expect to be looked at I for one cannot stand nude beaches most of the sites on there are quite repulsive from what I have seen in the few times that I have walked along there god forbid the worse people look the more they seem to wish to be nude

Looked at, fine, gawped at and wanked over, harassed etc, no. "

Melton mowbray

No i don't remember actually

Canford Cliffs

"No i don't remember actually "

Don't or choose not to? Or has it happened more than once?

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"No i don't remember actually

Don't or choose not to? Or has it happened more than once?"

Possibly all 3???

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

looks like the same thing that happens in Ireland also happens in The Uk

We don't have official nudist beaches over here but we know which ones we can use

This summer ( you could tell it was summer here...the rain was warmer) I only made it to one beach with a crowd of other naturists as single men are getting such a bad name over here for the same reasons as over there

I've been on Studland and enjoyed it and also Downderry in Cornwall

Some of the blame must rest with those couples who have sex in public when they know its a nudist beach

They know blokes are going to congregate wanking so no point in complaining afterwards if you encourage it

Dudley

"No i don't remember actually "

Maybe you should, it's disrespectful and creepy to just go and stare and wank at people.

Dudley

"looks like the same thing that happens in Ireland also happens in The Uk

We don't have official nudist beaches over here but we know which ones we can use

This summer ( you could tell it was summer here...the rain was warmer) I only made it to one beach with a crowd of other naturists as single men are getting such a bad name over here for the same reasons as over there

Some of the blame must rest with those couples who have sex in public when they know its a nudist beach

They know blokes are going to congregate wanking so no point in complaining afterwards if you encourage it

"

I agree with the comment about couples having sex on nudist beaches but men are well known for getting up close and personal without invitation.

somewhere

I go to spas in Germany and Amsterdam (pre covid)

Hundreds of nude people of all ages and sex and shape

And no men stare or wank

I've been on beaches in Spain...no couples have sex in front of others because they're naturist beaches

I know there are well know beaches in Spain and France for it but assume they are the exception

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"looks like the same thing that happens in Ireland also happens in The Uk

"

The couples who have commented on this thread were just relaxing, not having sex, that's hardly encouraging it. I do agree with you on the point that people should not be having sex on a naturist beach though.

somewhere

Sorry wasn't trying to blame any of the couples on here that were commenting on the thread.

Just in case that was the impression

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Sorry wasn't trying to blame any of the couples on here that were commenting on the thread.

Just in case that was the impression "

No worries x

Melton mowbray

where you there ? Maybe it didn't actually happen? Maybe if it was true I'd have remembered !

Dudley

"where you there ? Maybe it didn't actually happen? Maybe if it was true I'd have remembered ! "

Your attitude speaks volumes.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I go to spas in Germany and Amsterdam (pre covid)

And no men stare or wank

I've been on beaches in Spain...no couples have sex in front of others because they're naturist beaches

I know there are well know beaches in Spain and France for it but assume they are the exception "

Very strange why people in this country feel its OK to do this. They seem to be able to differentiate between swinging and naturism in those countries. I really don't get how some here can't see that there's a difference. I find it genuinely baffling.

Canford Cliffs

"I go to spas in Germany and Amsterdam (pre covid)

And no men stare or wank

I know there are well know beaches in Spain and France for it but assume they are the exception

Very strange why people in this country feel its OK to do this. They seem to be able to differentiate between swinging and naturism in those countries. I really don't get how some here can't see that there's a difference. I find it genuinely baffling. "

Its down to the belief that you only ever get naked for two reasons- having a bath or having sex. Obviously if you are naked and not in a bath you must be ready for sex.